An informal introduction

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
Eric Eland

An informal introduction

Post by Eric Eland »

A greetings to fellow paranormal enthusiasts from the hills of the eastern US. Its good to find a group of people who are aware of the less observed side of the world, more need to see, I wish they would see. I come here to exchange knowledge and extend aid to those who ask. Yes, yes, I can help.

I see myself as student of magic, dabbler really, not good at any one thing, but know a little about a lot. Can fight a little too, not well though, don’t want tangle with any nasties, no that would be bad. But I can find things, magical things, I feel them, here, there, they are everywhere, some week, some stronger, never know what they do, good bad, never know, never know. But I can find them, if you need, and I know some magic, magik, magick, can do simple things, bigger, better things if I have time.

It is good to find people watching out for the others, too many things in this world lurk where none look. Im here to help, if you want me too.
The flows of magic are whimsical today, and by that I mean they kicked my butt.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Welcome to the Society. I'm sure that some folks here will tell you I'm probably the most militant, agressive (or even blood thirsty) members when it comes to the approach to the beasts that lurk in the shadows.

They are probably right.

In any case, welcome to the Society and don't forget to check in often. We need to keep track ofeach other an what's going on ou there so we can cover each other's butts.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Razor

Welcome

Post by Razor »

Welcome, Mr Eland.

Good to see yet another with at least minimal skill in the arcane arts. I do have some experience with it. I personally am one of the resident Psions here. My talents are widespread in that regard, and I'm also a 13 year veteran of the martial arts. I also have done a fair amount of combat training, both against the mundane and the supernatural. We've got a fair number of hunters/soldiers here at the Society, so even if you're not the best for combat, we can all benefit from any help here.

I'm sure that our other members of the arcane arts here can help you in whatever persuits you may have in the field. Many of us do our own research and collaborate with the others here on the boards, and I know that more often than not it has come in handy. Feel free to bounce questions off of people, or ask for help of any sort.

If you've got any friends over there, or people that you work with in the world of the wierd, I'm sure the Lazlo Society would be an excellent place for you and your collegues to find information, and get research help. But most important, it would be good to draw on the wisdom available here on the boards to eliminate as many mishaps as possible.

With that being said, Welcome to Lazlo!
Secrets and secrets, truth and lies, but which is which? Not knowing is the way to die.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Welcome to the boards. I'm the resident druid, so if you're up for a good philosophical or religious debate/conversation, I'm your man. I've been training in the paranormal since I was 12, so going on 14 years, now, so I can also give pretty decent advice in dealing with out-of-hand fey, spirits both positive and negative, residual magics and shadows, and I know a great deal about a good number of monsters and such...so I guess in addition to being a druid, I'm also kind of the local egghead/geek. I do fieldwork only when necessary; I'm not that good at fights, and while my armor spell is pretty effective, I question its integrity against bullets or comparable arcane abilities.

Anywho, in the more mundane senses, I'm married, have a 7-week-old son, and am a UPS driver by the day (which is getting quite long, of late).

Welcome to the boards!
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Eric Eland

A hearty thanks

Post by Eric Eland »

Thank you for your welcome. I will do what I can to help. Yes, I can help.
The flows of magic are whimsical today, and by that I mean they kicked my butt.
Willie Long

Post by Willie Long »

We need all the help we can get, Jack.
Bearshaman

An Informal Introduction

Post by Bearshaman »

Greetings, hail and well met.

I am new to these posts as well, and seem to be one of the few, well, for lack of a better term, parahumans that post. Caliburn stated in his greeting that many think him bloodthirsty, but I tend to think he sides on side of caution. My species can be very dangerous and in fact, if you see one of my kind in our more beastial shape, don't take a chance. Error on side of caution.

Good luck in your hunting
Somethings man was not meant to know..others man doesn't want to know.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Greetins' From Maine

Welcome to the society pal. Im Ben Holister, just a redneck sheriff from a back water town in Maine, where strange has come for a visit.
Anyhow I got my fare of problems keepin Cypress Cove peaceful, but noone could of ever prepared me for this...huntin beasties, those evil things that lurk in the shadows. Just had a werewolf problem I just finished dealing with, plus I gone an got 13 of these ley line makin a nexus right over my town. Needless to say, with Winter Solstice comin up, things are just starting to get interesting. I do tend to opionated, but Im fare, honest, and reliable, and open minded (you gotta be in this field). If theres anything I can do, drop a line.

PS: What ever ya do, don't trust anyone from the Gov'ment or anything that ain't human. Just fair warnin'.

Well welcome again, and hope you enjoy our company.
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.

Return to “Classifieds”