Woman grows horns

A place where members can debate rumors and claims of conspiracies, cover-ups and secret government activities.
Ron Caliburn

Woman grows horns

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Someone want to check this one out?

A woman has alarmed her small village in China after growing a 6cm horn on her forehead in less than a year.

Zhang Ruifang, 101, says she is also concerned about the appearance of a second mark on the other side of her forehead.

"We didn’t pay too much attention to it [at first] … but as time went on a horn grew out of her head," said Mrs Zhang’s son Zhang Guozheng.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Holister

Re: Woman grows horns

Post by Holister »

I bet it was medical conditions like that lead to the belief of demonic possession in medieval times.
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Chalice

Post by Chalice »

Of course, they had to post a pic of her eating something. XD

Woman with horn(s), rotting teeth, eating a slab of raw, unspecified meat. . . are they trying to portray her as a demon?

But more importantly, are they right?
Rowan

The article in question didn’t try to portray her as a demon

Post by Rowan »

Who are “they,” Chalice? What are “they” right about?
Chalice

Post by Chalice »

They. Them. Big Brothers and Sisters. Those Sos guys Holister was frightened of. Government stooges in charge of Dark rooms and whatnot.

Granted, some of them prolly don't exist. I personally think some of the "bigger, badder" ones don't exist and are products solely of our minds or are a lot smaller and make us think they're bigger and scarier by using shadows and sinister talk.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Them in this case is probably the photographer and the editor.

Why? They thought that the image would make the story more attention grabbing thus drawing more readers. More readers means more advertising revenues.

Hannah
I will be who I chose to be.