I have Mrloucifer as my prisoner, and now I challenge you...

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
Debunker
Location: My Paranromal team is based in the U.K., but we travel world wide

Post by Debunker »

Update: I made a bigger note in Ron's post over i nthe war strories section, but Louis is in bad shape, but he's ok and will mend. I keep you all informed on his progress.
Elliott James Tobias III
AKA: Debunker

"The truth is indeed out there...science has been pointing it out for centuries."
Dr. Kane

Post by Dr. Kane »

Excellent work gentlemen, I'm glad it all turned out for the better. However while this is good news, I'm afraid there is some bad news to report as well.

A newly found "Confident" of mine reccegnised the name "Ecclesia" and stated that he's run across him before. I introduced him to this site to register and tell you about it himself. But I fear this wont be the last time we'll hear from Ecclesia if the stories are to be believed.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Still around? Geeze, I chopped of his head and his body would have burned up in the fire - how much more permenant can you get?
Last edited by Ron Caliburn on Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Tabloid Hound

Post by Tabloid Hound »

Tell me about it! What more can you do? Kill him so bad he's got to be buried twice?
"Truth is stranger than fiction, and much more terrifying."
Pastor Greed

Post by Pastor Greed »

You can kill the man (hoinestly there have been many of them killed over the ages), but sadly they are only the vessels in which Ecclesia controls until he no longer needs them or they can no longer hold him.

I am posting information on this post about Ecclesia now, and how to find him or defend yourself from him.
"God is always talking to you, but are you listening?"
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

That could explain a few things then . . .

and it pisses me off.

Delta Sierra
Tabloid Hound

Post by Tabloid Hound »

Im right there with ya Ron.
"Truth is stranger than fiction, and much more terrifying."
Brother Hotep

Post by Brother Hotep »

personally I don't know what's the big deal about this ecclesia thing is...
Start an exorcism, Seal it in an object, bury it.

maybe cause you keep sending butchers and no binders to these demon hunts your monster runs away.

So unprofessional. Maybe Mr kane you should hire a shaman or a priest along for his next hunt.
" I wanna live, I wanna Love, It's a long hard road out of hell. I want to Live Forever, Forever will always Be... "
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Butcher?

Now listen here Bubba, I went there to save a life, and I did just that.

If I'd known I could have saved a second, I would have done that too.

Delta Sierra
Brother Hotep

Post by Brother Hotep »

Well considering possession usally requires a willing host I'm sure the guy probably deserved to die anyway for past and present sins.
" I wanna live, I wanna Love, It's a long hard road out of hell. I want to Live Forever, Forever will always Be... "
Debunker

Post by Debunker »

Update: Well, Louis is recouperating nicely, and he's even gotten up and walked around a bit. Of course now that he talks, getting him to shut up is the real trick (preffered him much more when he was near coma). he asked me to write a few things for him since his hands are all wrapped up for the time being.

-Thanx again to everyone for all the support and help, especially Ron Caliburn. As Louis put it "Ron's a bloody good bloke, and I'm glad to have that yankee on me side".

-He also read Bubba Hotep's response to Ecclesia's game (the one that said "Go ahead and kill him") and he had this to say, this of course is in his own words; "You tell that ignorant git that he'd best watch his ass, cause one day I just may be kicking it."

Anyway, he'll probrably be down for another week and then then I 'll be helping him get home and then getting back to my daily life. Of course I may leave early if I hear one more war story about killer lobsters, grave ghouls, hell hounds, evil cults, mutant bats and everything else Louis says he's hunted and killed.
Elliott James Tobias III

"The truth is indeed out there...science has been pointing it out for centuries."
Brother Hotep

Post by Brother Hotep »

I'm well aware of these Nega beings like oh Debunker and so on... so I am not too afraid... Now as for my paid henchmen, they'll be coming around soon, I'm still in the process of verifying their past employment and paranormal abilities.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Louis! Glad to hear you're doing better. Keep it up.

Don't sweat too much about Bubba, he's one of those who has to feel better than somebody else to think his life is worth a flying fig. He's a lot of words, but not much else.
Last edited by Ron Caliburn on Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Delta Sierra
Debunker

Post by Debunker »

Well gang, Louis is going home today. He's walking and moving around under his own power, but he'll still be out of "action" for awhile as his hands are gonna be wrapped tight for a bit longer, not to mention his broken arm is still in a sling. I am taking him home myself and then getting back to my own life.

I can only hope that during his downtime that he'll realize that his fascination with this fantasy life of fighting demons is what got him in trouble to begin with. He finally found a monster, but in the form of a criminally insane mind. He has talent and would be a blessing to a security company or somewhere similar, perhaps now he'll realize his folly (as I've been trying to help him with while he's been on bed rest, normally a therapist would charge by the hour for this kind of help) and get on with a real life now. Only time will tell I suppose.
Elliott James Tobias III

Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Thanks for the update Jake. I'll send that welcome home card to Louis.

Incidently Jake, this "fantasy" is sort of addictive. Once it bites you have to spend your whole life acting on it - or trying to disprove it in your case.

Delta Sierra
Brother Hotep

Post by Brother Hotep »

are you kidding me? I've Delt with real demons, You garden variety massochists Suck ...
Now Quit pestering me before I get a cabal together and bind you inside a colostomy Bag, Ecclessia.
Rowan

Letter of the law or of the spirit

Post by Rowan »

How “willing” must this host be for possession? Does it depend on words or are feelings enough? If one lies through words and agrees but the desire isn’t there, is that still enough for Ecclesia?