The Moscow Ice Demon Is No More.

Accounts of personal experiences, especially from those who hunt the supernatural. We offer this space in hopes that our members can hear about, and learn from, the exploits of others.
Frank Brimstone

The Moscow Ice Demon Is No More.

Post by Frank Brimstone »

It has been a while since I have posted here but I tell you that I have not stopped fighting the fight that I have been chosen to fight.

A few years ago, Ron Caliburn posted a story about an ice demon in Moscow and finally the demon's card was called by the Most High. I traveled there to Moscow through the Outer Planes with the assistance of the Spirit of the Most High. When I arrived in Moscow I announced my intentions and the Adversary heard me and welcomed the challenge. The Adversary is always surprised by the tenacity of mortals. The Adversary always underestimates us. His hubris, his inability to understand us will be his undoing.

I walk along the path as it is laid out before me. I am chosen to walk this path, but I choose to walk this path ethusiastic step by enthusiastic step. And so long as I am chosen to walk this path, I will continue to the very best of my ability. And may the Most High deem it so that I follow this path for many more centuries to come for I so do love walking this path.

All I needed was to find the demon and get in close. Both I knew would not be difficult for demons are eager to reveal themselves to me and remove from existance such a fighter, a force for Good as I.

I was ready, physically and spiritually.

And so it came to pass. We met in a construction yard along the Moscow River. And there I closed the distance between and I used a device I constructed to first send out fire and then to dessicate. As I jammed in the device and triggered its function the monster blew into two parts, but before it managed to get a few claws raked down my back, tearing off my armour and into my flesh. I used my mental powers to leap back and unsling my M4 and begin firing at the monster. One half was dead and melting, the other was a like a snake without its head: its nerve endings programmed from the depths of the bleakness to never stop fighting until utterly destroyed. As my rounds slammed into the beastly thing they knocked off large chunks of ice. It finally fell and melted into a pool of water. But within seconds it has disappeared into the eather.

I fell to one knee, the deep wounds in my back making themselves impossible to ignore. My weapon supported but I started to fall, powerless to hold myself up. Just as I was falling the gorgeouness made flesh, my dear sweet angel, came to me and caught me, wrapping her arms and wings around me. At first as her hands worked across my wounds I winced from the pain but it was very quickly replaced with what can be described as angelic bliss. "Victoria," I gasped as I fell unconscious.

When I rose again I was again renewed with more scars to document my battle with the Adversary and his countless minions. Anew I smiled and went out on the hunt again.

My toils have not ended. The Most High has not ended my days. So on I go, on I fight to restore the light that destroys the darkness.
I come not to bring peace, but a sword.
Ron Caliburn

Re: The Moscow Ice Demon Is No More.

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Good job. Ran into something icy myself on Winter Solstice in the Blight. Almost ended Hannah, Nemesis and myself.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Robyn

Re: The Moscow Ice Demon Is No More.

Post by Robyn »

It has been unnaturally cold it seems.

Return to “War Stories”