Everyday...

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
A. Pendragon

Everyday...

Post by A. Pendragon »

Everyday our numbers grow stronger. Everyday someone new decides to step into the light fight back against the Darkness. Yes everyday someone attempts (in vain) to invade us, to infiltrate us. Fortunately there are those amongst us prepared to do horrible things against those who seek us harm. I am one person who has gone out and protected us my brothers and sisters. Even today, there was no less then 5 attempts to gain access to our records. Those 5 people no longer exist. The fight continues on. To quote a movie... "Never give up! Never surrender!"
Fear the night because the night doesn't fear YOU!!!
Something that I have learned in my life: The dead just dont stay dead.
Freedom isn't as free as we have been taught!
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Uhhh, isn't this a public forum though? Don't you only need to Register if you want to post? Or are you referring to something else?
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Razor

???

Post by Razor »

Yeah... exactly what are you ranting about Pendragon?
Secrets and secrets, truth and lies, but which is which? Not knowing is the way to die.
A. Pendragon

Re: ???

Post by A. Pendragon »

Razor wrote:Yeah... exactly what are you ranting about Pendragon?
There has been several attempts recently to dissuade us from out paths. Attempts to lure us into buying into nefarious narcotics or other ways to waste our much needed finances on goods and services that are not needed to fight back against the horde of evil out there.
Fear the night because the night doesn't fear YOU!!!
Something that I have learned in my life: The dead just dont stay dead.
Freedom isn't as free as we have been taught!
Razor

Re:

Post by Razor »

Dude... that's normal life. ....As if there were anything normal about any of us.... That includes Debunker. :P
Secrets and secrets, truth and lies, but which is which? Not knowing is the way to die.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Sir,

I live in the back woods of Maine some 2 hours from the nearest population center in a town of about 300+ people. AMongst those
fine folks is one Jarvis H Kopek, a survivalist gun nut that believes the goverment is monitoring his every move. The guy has more guns than the national guard and lives in a hunting lodge. Yet he still makes more sense than you right about now...8-)
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Willie Long

Re: ???

Post by Willie Long »

A. Pendragon wrote:There has been several attempts recently to dissuade us from out paths. Attempts to lure us into buying into nefarious narcotics or other ways to waste our much needed finances on goods and services that are not needed to fight back against the horde of evil out there.

Preach! I can't stand salesmen, Jack.
Lazlo Field Agent
More Qi! Train Harder!
http://usashaolintemple.org/
Gothicfox

Post by Gothicfox »

Okay...

So you've been gunning down drug dealers and Jehovah Witnesses? Sounds like someones took a step too far into the twilight zone.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

He didn't go that far, I hope. He is just riled about some of the major BS that shows up. For laughs I sometimes check what is trying to get on the member list, some of it is truely strange. Seeing that Pendragon has been whadeing though this stuff regularly and clearing it out, I can see how he may be a tad stressed. So cut him a little slack.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.

Return to “Agency Voice”