A simple choice can be monumental...

Come here to discuss the myriad of beliefs, customs and philosophies that exist in our megaverse.
Michael T

A simple choice can be monumental...

Post by Michael T »

Some times the simplest choice can make the world of difference, some times it can be the end of a life or culture. How many of us have stopped to think about the multitude of choices we make? I am not saying that we should stop and debate every thing before the smallest action is taken. We all have to do what it takes to make a difference in lives that we have been in contact with. I watch the flow of life and am still amazed by it all. People who slave all day and most the week to just scrap by and still they are trilled with life due to their family and friends. Others who throw their lives away over stupid little wrongs or inadequacies.

I wish some times that my life had taken a different path, I would never give up my daughter or my friends here. After fighting my wife twice now and a hoard or demons at her side during the battle to kill each other I some times wish things had gone differently. I leave a piece of advice for you all, live every day to it's fullest. Love as if it is the last day and never give up on the good in life. I will post later in a less melodramatic manner.

Michael T
Beware the monster within, least it escape and take over your life.
RAVEN

Re: A simple choice can be monumental...

Post by RAVEN »

What was your simple choice, my friend?
I can't promise you that I will be good, but I do promise you that I will be good at it.

Coming soon! :10 Minutes After Midnight
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

I am pleased to see you back Mr. Michael. There is, as normal, wisdom in your words.

I do not know how many will scoff, but in your words lies the secret to leading a happy life

live every day to it's fullest. Love as if it is the last day and never give up on the good in life.
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

My choice was to seal a dimensional door way and doom a race to extinction or allow the demons to invade here as the other race tried to flee here for safety or help. I know I made the right choice in the end, unfortunately it still sucks to have to make a choice like this.

Thank you for the compliment Shang, I appreciate the warm words.

Michael T.
Beware the monster within, least it escape and take over your life.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

What the heck are you agonizing about? You said they weren't human, shouldn't be an issue if they couldn't make it or not. As long as our kind did.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Michael, ignore my Dad, please.
I will be who I chose to be.