Flying Saucers Down Under

A place where members can debate rumors and claims of conspiracies, cover-ups and secret government activities.
Ron Caliburn

Flying Saucers Down Under

Post by Ron Caliburn »

UFO sightings in three states wrote: IS the truth out there?

Strange lights have been spotted above Queensland, NSW and the ACT, prompting multiple UFO sightings up and down the east coast.

Described as a swirl or spiral of light, witnesses from Burleigh Heads surfers to video bloggers from the NSW Central Coast claim to have seen the phenomenon.

Nightowl from Conondale saw the strange swirl of light in Brisbane on Saturday morning.

"As it moved north of us it started to turn from the swirl into an oblong shape," the Sunshine Coast Daily reader said.

"I thought I was seeing things but 4 other people with me saw it and one worker on the highway also saw it."

A reader of Logan City community newspaper The Reporter said the light was seen to the east about 5.40am Saturday morning.

"My wife, myself, daughter and son in law al (sic) saw this light this morning," reader Jazzyoung from Moorina said.

"Started as a light amongst type of swirling cloud and this cleared as an extremely bright oval shaped light grew larger and larger.

"It then moved northward and appeared to then back away, like fading into the distance and the swirling clouds appeared before the sky returned to normal."

The ABC reports strange 'spiral lights' were also spotted in Canberra, Wollongong and Sydney's north shore early Saturday morning.

There's some video and photo links on the site that are worth checking out.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra