The Society of Shadows

A place where members can debate rumors and claims of conspiracies, cover-ups and secret government activities.
Holister

The Society of Shadows

Post by Holister »

By now a good portion of us have had run ins with The Society of Shadows, or their lackies. WHat do we really know about them?

Thanks to the efforts of guys like Joe, GS, Reckoner, Az, and Master Li we learned a bit more.

We know that they serve some master they call The Crimson King and that they all take orders from mysterious figure that calls himself The Exhaulted. Seems pretty much run of the mill, but I have seen what these guys can do first hand, and it ain't as easy as that.

We also now that they are recruiting from various sects & cults, not to mention employing some our worst enemies to do their dirty work. I know that Jeremiah Dark, Marcia, and the ghost of Allen Shepard and in league with them, don't know if anyone else is though I have my suspicions that the ones following Joe and the ones who killed KT are involved somehow.

I can't say that we know much more, though we have put alot of our efforts up here into investigating the "SoS" and seeing if we can find out their plans.

I know that things have been tough around here as of late. I don't think its a coinicence that all of this is happening at one time. We have lost many good friends and allies over the past few weeks, and depending on how thngs pan out in DC, we may have lost a few more.

We have to stay vigilant in these troubled times.

So good luck and God speed my friends.

"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Holister

Re: The Society of Shadows

Post by Holister »

Things are quiet; too quiet. Someone must've said that they were bored.
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Holister

Post by Holister »

So Elvis, UFOs, and bigfoot are more concievable than this substaniated threat.

Wonderful... :roll:
Doctor Boggs

Post by Doctor Boggs »

Sorry if I'm not entirely coherent at the moment Mr Hollister, what with recent events and these friggin nightmares I've been on a bit of a bender, but Society of Shadows? I mostly stick to haunted houses, or reportedly haunted anyway, so none of this rings a bell.

Anything signs I should watch out for, I don't like the thought of bumping into these folks.
It's 5 o'clock somewhere
Holister

Post by Holister »

If ya ever get that feelin' where them lil' hairs on the back of neck are standin' on end and ya' kinda feel that someone just walked over ya' grave. That's them near by.

If ya' ever see yourself looking at a black Oroboros (that looks like two serpents tryin' to eat each other with red eyes), ya' have gotten way to close.

If ya' made their shit list, ya' can count on the fact that they are in deed watchin' you someway, somehow, 24/7. If they want ya' dead, they prefer slow and agonizin'. If ya' just a nusance, they'll just sick their demons on ya'.

Well good night and sleep tight.
Doctor Boggs

Post by Doctor Boggs »

So a Lazlo Society made entirely of power mongers and jerks, well don't that beat all.
It's 5 o'clock somewhere
Holister

Post by Holister »

Ya' forgot the megalomaniacs, sadists, and religious zealots.
Doctor Boggs

Post by Doctor Boggs »

Holister wrote:Ya' forgot the megalomaniacs, sadists, and religious zealots.

And I think to myself, what a wonderful world
It's 5 o'clock somewhere
Holister

Post by Holister »

:lol:
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

You'ld think that after what we just did to you, you'ld get the point Benji Boy, you and this folley of has beens and wash outs can stop us. No one can.

Maybe if ya' lucky Boss' ya can save that buddy of yours.

Not likely, but the pain would be interestin' to see.
"Born Of Lust; Dust To Dust. Born In Sin; Come On In."
Holister

Post by Holister »

Some advice Jerry, and to the rest of your associates...

TRY HARDER NEXT TIME.

Seriously, I feel like I'm in an ol' Roadrunner cartoon most of the time.

So " BEEP BEEP " Jerry.
Grace

Post by Grace »

Do you really want the bad guys trying harder, Benji?

I prefer it when they roll over for us. :D
Hi, I'm Darcy! :)
"Do you really think it is weakness that yields to temptation? I tell you that there are terrible temptations which it requires strength, strength and courage to yield to."
-Oscar Wilde.
Holister

Post by Holister »

What can I say, I love a challenge.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Well I belive without a doubt that CK International is a cover facade for SoS activity. Can I prove it? No I can not, but that is to be expected right. After our latest run in with them in New York to rescue Joe, I don't think that it's a coincedence that it went down in a scrap yard that is a front for CK Internation.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Recently the SoS captured Azrael? They held him prisoner and tortured him? Why not just kill him? What did they want?

Every dam time it just ends in more questions?
Holister

Post by Holister »

Other than a few lose leads I have nothing else to report n this one. I'm still lookin' though.
Professor Ali

Post by Professor Ali »

On March twenty-sixth, Hollister mentioned what would happen if I were on their list. Does would I get on this list?
Current research project: I am translating the Gospel According to Lazarus.
Sheyblade

Post by Sheyblade »

Holister wrote:If ya ever get that feelin' where them lil' hairs on the back of neck are standin' on end and ya' kinda feel that someone just walked over ya' grave. That's them near by.
I done heard thats the feeling some of us get whenever anything unatural comes near. You trying ta say this SoS have there pies in all the ovens, or what?

If ya' ever see yourself looking at a black Oroboros (that looks like two serpents tryin' to eat each other with red eyes), ya' have gotten way to close.
I seen that sign befo'. It a lot more common that yo think. Copycats?

If ya' made their shit list, ya' can count on the fact that they are in deed watchin' you someway, somehow, 24/7. If they want ya' dead, they prefer slow and agonizin'. If ya' just a nusance, they'll just sick their demons on ya'.
Don't scare yoself to much, cracker.

quote]Well good night and sleep tight.[/quote] You to, mate. Hope they ain't gotcha.
RAVEN

Post by RAVEN »

My shadow says that he would like to join. Is there a sign up sheet?

On a slightly more serious note, what are the resources and territories of this group? What was Azreal doing when he was abducted? How do we know the name of this group? I am wondering if there is perhaps a connection between this S.o.S. (what an unprofessional anacronym!) and the recent events I have noticed happening to my agents in Florida and Georgia.
I can't promise you that I will be good, but I do promise you that I will be good at it.

Coming soon! :10 Minutes After Midnight