Much to do...

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
GhostSpider

Re: Much to do...

Post by GhostSpider »

His totem is and always has been the tortoise

Why does this not surprise me.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

How's Koralth & Logos doin' these days?

You're right to worry 'bout the druid....." They have not forgotten. "
"Born Of Lust; Dust To Dust. Born In Sin; Come On In."
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

I have nearly completed the gathering of the things needed for the cerimonies. I have a couple of concerns about it though, just little things I will want to re-assure myself of as in you and your lady's case it may have in your case, consequences that stretch across enternity.

If you and your lady would contact me privately, I have a few questions about yourselves and your ancestors. The shinto marriage cermimony is old, and the little rituals that make it up are ancient indeed.
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
Cybermancer

Post by Cybermancer »

Hmmm. Yes, when is the hallowed event going to take place?
This account used to belong to someone else. Now it's mine. My first post on this board begins here.
"The strong polish their fangs,
While the weak polish their wisdom."
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

As soon as I have a few additional details about the couple, so that I can be sure that a shinto cerimony designed to bond 2 human souls as one before the kami wont be directly harmfull.
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.