Hypothetical Fights Scenarios - Who'ld Win

Come here to discuss the myriad of beliefs, customs and philosophies that exist in our megaverse.
Holister

Hypothetical Fights Scenarios - Who'ld Win

Post by Holister »

As I sit here recovering from my injuries from my most recent hunt I would like to thank Ghost & Joe once again, I appreciate their help big time.

Another thought that cross my mind, I am sure a few of yours at times. If it did come down to flat out slag fights between members of the Society or Society members and their nemesises, ...nemesi?
Whatever, who do you think would win?

I know there are alot of fantasy fights out there just brewin' in our heads. So who do think would snap and go toe to toe, and who would win.

I'll start -

Ron Vs. Khavik - Ron is good, but Khavik has been able to always get away. Ron is determined, strong, and percistant; Khavik values his own neck and would proably by extremely dangerous in a no escape situation. That is a tough call. I would have to say that Ron would win only by a slight margin because he knows Khavik's trick too well by now, but Ron would probably suffer some grievous and permanent wounds that would probably take him out of the game.

Azrael Vs. Ron - My money is on Az for this one. Az has alot more experience and he is immortal. Ron is good, but not that good.

Celeste Vs. Eilonwy - In this sitaution both appear and only one can walk away for control over one life - who wins. Cee was a vampire with mad fightin' skills. Wie is a blind girl with psychic abilities. I would say Cee would win simply because I think she would thrash Wie in a heartbeat.

Celeste Vs. Khavik - This is the fight I know everyone wanted to see on pay per view. Both are equally matched in the areas of power, speed, and reflexes. But again, Cee was a dam good fighter and Khavik is a dirty fighter. Close call on this one because I think Khavik's head games would through Cee off her own game, plus her want for revenge against him. However Cee would want this victory more especially if Khavik could not get away. I would say Cee could win this one by an arm's length.

Ron Vs. Koyla - I know that I have played this one around the old noggin' a few times. I'll leave this one up to the masses. :wink:

Azrael Vs. Khavik - Tell me you wouldn't want to see that fight happen? Az has the experience, but Khavik is cunnin'. Az has never fought Khavik before that I recall, and vise versa. I think Khavik would get cocky and underestimate his opponent which would lead to his loosing this fight to Az.

Kelly Vs. Cee - Its Underworld in stereo. As much as I love Kell {and please forgive me for saying this sweetie}, Cee would kick your ass. She would win on her fightin' prowess alone.

Jeremiah Dark Vs. Koralth & Logos - We all know these three have crossed paths many times, but never settled it. Koralth & Logos would have the drive and determination, but they wouldn't stand much of a chance against Dark (being he was a specter and all).
That fight I just don't see ending well at all for our people.

Ron Vs. Celeste - NO HOLDS BARRED - Ok, Ron killed Cee, that we know, but not because of victory but out of mercy. What if Ron & Cee really did go at it, winner take all. Who would win that one. Again I will leave that outcome to the masses.

Bert, Ron, Koyla, and Ghostspider in a fanasy barfight; who would walk away?

Ron Vs. Myself - It would be a good fight, one probably alot of people here would expect to see comin'. After about 20 minutes of dukin' it out with everything from hand to hand combat to throwin' furniture at each other, I would have to give this one to Ron. I know, but fact is he is a better melee fighter than I am. If I had him in my crosshairs a mile away from 50 stories up, I would have him dead to rights though. :mrgreen:

Ron vs Not Ron - Ok, this is one I would want front row tickets for just because I honestly do not know who'ld win that one.

Hannah & Molly Vs. The Boogeyman - Imagine that fight. Hannah is babysitting Molly when The Boogeyman comes around. I would say though they lack experience; Hannah is Ron's daughter afterall and Molly is Irish {with a flashbang}. My money is on the kids.

Duke Vs. Mr Fluffers - Duke; 'nuff said.

Kelly Vs. Wie {special request by someone who thretened not to cook me dinner tonight} - Kelly wins this by a mile. Wie lacks the fightin' graces that Cee had in the former bout, plus she's blind. Kelly being a werewolf an all would pretty much win this hands down.

Hit Squirrel (yeah, remember her) Vs. Khavik - I don't know why this one popped into my head, but it would remind me of an old Looney Tunes epsiode to watch this one.

Oh my achin' head....thinkin' bout this has given me a migrane, or it could be the blow to the head I took last night. Anyhow, I would love to see what you guys come up with.
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Grace

Re: Hypothetical Fights Scenarios - Who'ld Win

Post by Grace »

Holister wrote:Another thought that cross my mind, I am sure a few of yours at times. If it did come down to flat out slag fights between members of the Society or Society members and their nemesises, ...nemesi?
Whatever, who do you think would win?

Just so you know, the plural of Nemesis, is Nemesis. :D
Hi, I'm Darcy! :)
"Do you really think it is weakness that yields to temptation? I tell you that there are terrible temptations which it requires strength, strength and courage to yield to."
-Oscar Wilde.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Bert, Ron, Koyla, and Ghostspider in a fanasy barfight; who would walk away?

Me of course, but it would be more like crawling away.

And why is this the only fight I'm in?
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Ben, I don't have any idea why you think talking about folks fighting each other is a good idea, but I will point out a few things based on personal experience.

I fought Celeste - neither of us knowing who the other was, no holds barred. She took me, it was clsoe at first, but she got the better of me.

Celeste and I fought Khavik together, I ended up with a busted leg and having to finish off Celeste instead of her baking in the sun. Khavik got away uninjured.

I've sparred several times with Wie - while there wasn't real urgency, she wouldn't hold back when we went full contact. She does have the skills Willie taught to Celeste. I usually beat her - though she had a few tricks that made it a lot closer than the final record would show.

So, I can typically beat Wie, but it's not guaranteed. Celeste can typically beat me, but it's not guaranteed. Khavik can beat Celeste and me together.

As for me versus you - probably would come down to whoever saw the other first - we're both shooters first, fighters second. A bullet in the centre mass would probably be the start and end of that contest.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Grace

Post by Grace »

In any of these matches, the resolution equation is simple.

(Resources + Tactics/Strategy + Terrain)(Sum of Force multipliers)-Enemies (Resources + Tactics/Strategy + Terrain)(Sum of force multipliers) = Result.
"Do you really think it is weakness that yields to temptation? I tell you that there are terrible temptations which it requires strength, strength and courage to yield to."
-Oscar Wilde.
Holister

Post by Holister »

I am gonna have to say Nemmy, that was pretty cool.

Ron, you are as warm and friendly as ever. :wink: I do rrecall sayin' these were HYPOTHETICAL fantasy fights. Sheesh. Don't you ever take a minute off from being you. :wink:

I have thought of some more though

Master Li Vs. Debunker in a debate.

Kon Thaak Vs. Skeptic in a debate.

Ron, Nemesis, & myself in a sniping contest.

The Judgement, Gothicfox, & Deacon Shaytan Vs. Master Li, KT, and Willie Long in a debate.

Not Ron, Khavik, dym, Nane Rouge, Hawk, Dele Morte, & Jerimiah Dark in a massive bad guy royal rumble for top villain.

"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Grace

Post by Grace »

Holister wrote:Ron, Nemesis, & myself in a sniping contest.

I'm not a sniper.
-Oscar Wilde.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Ok guys, in all seriousness I'm going to have to end this thread here due to over more important matters.
Razor

Post by Razor »

Wonder who'd win if it was me vs Shadowstalker.
Secrets and secrets, truth and lies, but which is which? Not knowing is the way to die.
Holister

Post by Holister »

I would have to say you Raz. SS was always a bit full of himself, besides, I think he's dead, missin', or whatever.
Sophoroto

Post by Sophoroto »

Jees the kids gets no respect around here :P I would have to say me and Miss Hannah could take all of you in a debate :P
Following in the steps of good men.
Grace

Post by Grace »

Sophoroto wrote:Jees the kids gets no respect around here :P I would have to say me and Miss Hannah could take all of you in a debate :P

And the meek shall inherit the earth...
-Oscar Wilde.
skeptic

Post by skeptic »

Because they stay up late and change the will.
Question everything.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Sophoroto wrote:Jees the kids gets no respect around here :P I would have to say me and Miss Hannah could take all of you in a debate :P

I don't know kid, Master Li has started repostin' again. I remember no one better than Master Li in a debate. :D
Sophoroto

Post by Sophoroto »

You have to remember one thing Mr. Holister, see the world through a childs eyes and be enlightened into the mystries of the universe with out limits, or something like that can't remember the author of the quote or its exact wording. Some would say truer words have never been spoken. :D

I like this one too, the wisdom of a child can boggle the mind. :P

I am glad to hear Master Li is back he was always fun to talk to.
Good to have you back Master Li
Following in the steps of good men.
skeptic

Post by skeptic »

Sophoroto wrote:I like this one too, the wisdom of a child can boggle the mind. :P

I'm typically not one for ambiguity.
Still, I enjoyed it this time.
Question everything.
RAVEN

Post by RAVEN »

Molly versus Professor Ali: Molly can't drink. She would patiently wait for Ali to get stinking drunk, and then she would push him over. Ali is like a turtle on his back that way.
I can't promise you that I will be good, but I do promise you that I will be good at it.

Coming soon! :10 Minutes After Midnight
Holister

Post by Holister »

Why would my 9 year old daughter be hanging out with an alcoholic in a bar anyway? :x

Sheyblade

Post by Sheyblade »

Holister wrote:Why would my 9 year old daughter be hanging out with an alcoholic in a bar anyway? :x

Thought you said it was all hypothetical anyway? Why would they be fighting in the first place? No reason to.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Hey, another new guy. Hi.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Ben, I though Molly used to visit you all the time at the Brick.
I will be who I chose to be.
Sheyblade

Post by Sheyblade »

Sup, yo.

Not really a new guy, but a new poster. Been nosing around long enough to remember Caliburn when it was just him and the cat.

Thanks anyway, dude.

Return to “Philosophers Corner”