Bringing it all together

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
finder_fee

Re: Bringing it all together

Post by finder_fee »

skeptic wrote:I'm in D.C. currently, but have access to some field equipment.
More likely I'll just hook up with my contact in the Dept. of Defense here.
Their infectious disease research institute is top notch.
Get in touch.

It is, and getting use of it is not all that hard, but be warned, all use of it is logged. If you don't want them knowing what you are working on, you might hit a snag or two. If you need it I can fudge you into the Univercity of Washington's research department under someone elses project I think...

Bio realy isn't my area of expertise, but there is a large research department that I could easily hide you in for a day or two...

Fi
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Yea. Nothing sensitive is talked about or stored here.

It's all locked down tighter than ... well, it's tight.
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

I am too late. I now know the evil that stalks us is Legion.

Cameron Thorne is dead. I was too late.

If one such as Thorne could not stand against such a foe, than my survival was sheer good fortune.

I found him hidden away in his castle in Belfast. His body lifeless with a look of terror and agony frozen upon his distorted face like a mad sculpter's nightmare artwork.

Upon the wall was carved into the stone in numerals as long as my sword

followed by the entity's cryptic message yet again

"We have not forgotten!"

He laid down his life, and very soul, in an attempt to stop this entity. He failed. Now it hungers again, for our very souls.

I now know that true evil exists. I now know it has no face, but an endless fall into a swirling abyss of death, darkness, and madness.

I am returning to America now. I know that it is coming for you now my friends and allies.

I only prey to God that I am not too late yet again.
"By my hand, they shall know death."
Holister

Post by Holister »

Wait, Thorne is dead? How the Hell did that happen. He was like Mr Super Psychic. Who or what killed him?

Great, on top of that I got another email here at the station. Carter got the same one at the Annex this morning too.

"We have not forgotten!"

I can not make heads or tails outta these emails and they are coming almost daily now. Why does it feel like a train is comin' and we are standin' blindfolded on the tracks?
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Ethan Skinner

Post by Ethan Skinner »

So he died acting, not simply warning.
The flesh is willing, and let's hope the spirit's strong.
Holister

Post by Holister »

That's what worries me. If whatever this was that was able to take out Thorne and best Az is still out there, who's next then?
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

012607?

Has anyone thought that it may actually be 01-26-07. Anything happen on this date that we know of?
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

I have arrived in America this morning at the airport you refer to as Newark. I still find it strange that sensation of flight. I feel as though man has found a way to mock the heavens with his flying machines, but it was much faster than by ship.

I am in the city called Newark. Though I have been to your country before, I am not too familiar with it. If I may bother one of you for directions to where I am needed most, you would have my gratitude. I care not for these " officers of the law " as they seem to be staring at me strangely.
"By my hand, they shall know death."
Holister

Post by Holister »

Head to DC, I think with Ron MIA, they could use a hunter of your caliber down there.

But for the love of God, keep the collateral damage to a minimum this time.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

they could use a hunter of your caliber down there.

And what am I, chopped liver?
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD