A Message for Ben

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
GhostSpider

Re: A Message for Ben

Post by GhostSpider »

Ron, don't underestimate someone who can hack an account here.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

and whoever it is shouldn't overestimate howmany fingers he's goign to have left when I get done with him.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Clarity

Why would someone want Celeste . . .?

Post by Clarity »

_____That doesn’t make very much sense to me. Was Celeste ever “anyone’s?”
When my dreams and visions help people, it’s not a burden, it’s a good thing.
Willie Long

Post by Willie Long »

Yes. For a time she was under the control of the vampire that made her. Somehow she freed herself from it. Khavik also claimed her as his, but I don't recall why.
Lazlo Field Agent
More Qi! Train Harder!
http://usashaolintemple.org/
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Khavik was apparrently sired by the same vampire that created Celeste.

Both gained their independance when I destroyed their sire several years ago after I rescued Ted's daughter from him.

Apparently I've picked off a couple of more members of the brood over the years. Wie and I compared notes and Khavk is the only one we can be sure is still out there.

Delta Sierra
Holister

Post by Holister »

Still haven't killed him yet Ron? You must be gettin' on in years their buddy. Not as sharp as you used to be.

Hi ya'll. Greetin's from Wyoming.

So what has ol' fang face been up to now?
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

He's gone to ground, keeping off the radar as it were. So I've been dealign with more pressing issues.

How are you doing Ben? Waxing on the full moons?

Oh, Wie is correcting me that K might have predated her sire, but served him for some reason.

Delta Sierra
Holister

Post by Holister »

Glad to see you are still alive & kickin' Ron. Sorry about the extreme lapse in stayin' in touch with everyone, but I only got computer service hooked up last leek. Heck took me over a month just to get a land line hooked up. Can You Hear Me Now? :P

Khavik created Boaz who created CeeCee. It trickle down vampironomics.

Anyway, as for the whole "waxing on the full moon comment," There I was, locked up in a cage on that 1st full moon, ready to turn into some horrific beast, 2 shotguns wired to go off if I were to break out, Kelly right next to me in the cage. The moon finally crept out from behind the clouds, Kelly began to change, I huddled in the corner and prepared for the worst. She changed right before my eyes, I unfortunately did not. Not the worst evening I even spent locked in a cage with a pregnant werewolf without any means to defend myself.

The next morning did not come soon enough.

Turns out I am not infected as Kelly would have liked me to believe.

So here I am living in Wyoming, on my grandparent's ranch which I now own, trying to get by. Kelly is doing fine, for being a lupine that is 5 months due now. She is supposedly eating for two, (yeah try like a small country). :D

I hear you are going to be a dad again soon Ron. Congrats. Someone to carry on the Caliburn legacy I hope. :wink:

Well I gotta run, Kelly wants lunch. Keep me filled in though guys. I may be on the other side of the country, but I am not out of the game yet.

"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

You know Ben, wolves give birth to litters . . .

I am releived that you're still human - though how did the bite help you if it didn't turn you? I guess we have to figure out if either Kelly isn't infectious or you are immune.

Anyway, Boaz was apparently superior to Khavik in the context of their relationship

Delta Sierra
Holister

Post by Holister »

If Boaz was the boss bloodsucker, how come he was so much easier to kill than our current pain in the neck?

Wait? Werewolves give birth to litters? I may need to stock up on more diapers :P

Anyway, how is Wie holding up? and Hannah?
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Hannah's doing quite well, got her a tutor to catch up on her school. SHe's really enjoying having her mother back around.

Wie is doing much better than she was a month ago, but we are still pretty concerned about the cause of her coma and any impact it may have had on the baby.

Delta Sierra
Holister

Post by Holister »

Other than her coma, has there been anything appening during the course of her pregnancy? Have all medical explanations been ruled out? Any direct threats from former enemies toward Wie, you, or your family? Have you attempted a psychic diagnosis from a psi-healer or a mystic? Are you all safe at your current local from any threats; both material and supernatural?

When all other possibilites are ruled out, only then does the impossible become possible.

I read that somewhere.

Anyway I feel as though I need to help you guys out in some way. If you need it, I will do what I can.

Give my best to Wie and Hannah.

Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hey Ben!!!

It is sooo awesome to hear from you and to know that you aren't a werewolf. Not that there is anything wrong with beign a werewolf, but you and Dad fight enough as it is - I'd rather he didn't start carving your name into any silver bullets.

As for Wie's condition, other than the coma we aren't entirely sure what all that creepy Dr. Osman did to her. She was also out on her own for several days without shelter or anything - so that wasn't so good either.

Say Hi to Kelly and Molly for me.

Hannah

PS: Have you heard from Wie this weekend? She left Friday on some kind of tip and her cellphone is routing to her voice mail.
I will be who I chose to be.
Eilonwy Solstice

They know I’m back, so this isn’t news anymore . . .

Post by Eilonwy Solstice »

They know I’m back, so this isn’t news. I got home about 11:32, Sunday night. What Sarah must think of my . . . “habits,” I don’t know. She certainly takes things in stride. It was when she asked what I was singing that I remembered I sometimes do that.

Sing to myself, that is.

Oh, and I’ll just say this as an explanation: it’s not my story to tell, but I’m all right. The weekend agreed with me.

As for Khavik’s . . . “relationship” with Boaz . . . I don’t rightly know. Khavik enjoys the intrigue of mind games, and had Boaz known who Khavik was and what he could do, he might have survived the night. Ron hates to think that Khavik might have manipulated him somehow, but there is always that possibility.

Let me get my thoughts in order, and I’ll relate what happened between Dr. Osman and my return.
Sometimes the only thing to be done is to feel one’s way through the darkness.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

From what i've heard of that vermin, anything is possible.

WWVLD
Kelly

Post by Kelly »

Ron Caliburn wrote:You know Ben, wolves give birth to litters . . .

I am releived that you're still human - though how did the bite help you if it didn't turn you? I guess we have to figure out if either Kelly isn't infectious or you are immune.

Sorry to disapoint you Ronny Boy. Just had the one bundle of joy. :D

But that second part confusses me too. I can't seem to wrap my head around that either. I bit him, amongst other things. So by all definition he should have turned. So why the hell not?

So maybe either I am not infectious like you say, or Ben is immune? No one is immune to lycanthropy. Can they be?

By the way. Where is ol" Celeste these days anyway. Is still screwing with people's heads?
" Don't ever come between a wolf and her pups. Ever!!! "
Grace

Post by Grace »

Kelly wrote:But that second part confusses me too. I can't seem to wrap my head around that either. I bit him, amongst other things. So by all definition he should have turned. So why the hell not?

Just because something has never happened before doesn't mean it's not possible. It just means it ain't never happened before.
Last edited by Grace on Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hi, I'm Darcy! :)
"Do you really think it is weakness that yields to temptation? I tell you that there are terrible temptations which it requires strength, strength and courage to yield to."
-Oscar Wilde.
skeptic

Post by skeptic »

Never say never.
Question everything.
Billy J.

Post by Billy J. »

And remember The Alamo!!!
" The stars at night are big and bright, down in the heart of Texas! "
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hey Kelly,

I'm not sure about the bite, but I'm just wondering . . . in human form, you shouldn't be contagious right? Not trying to pry or anything, but I'm assuming Ben prefers when a girl's got her legs shaved.

Hannah

PS: Got through typing that without blushing. I guess health class is good for something after all.
skeptic

Post by skeptic »

That depends upon what they're teaching you, Hannah.
Question everything.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Sebastian.

Nothing I didn't know, growing up on a farm and all. It's just different to have to talk about it in front of a room full of people.

Hannah

PS: Well at least talk about it without putting in biblical references to how wrong it is.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

And remember The Alamo!!!

:lol: :lol:

Blew pepsi out of my nose when I read this one. I think I'm really going to enjoy this guy.

WWVLD
Eilonwy Solstice

If by “Celeste” you mean . . .

Post by Eilonwy Solstice »

Kelly wrote:By the way. Where is ol" Celeste these days anyway. Is still screwing with people's heads?

If by “Celeste” you mean the one who has been using her old account, I do not know. I have a feeling we haven’t heard the end of her, though.
Sometimes the only thing to be done is to feel one’s way through the darkness.