Lazlo Society Heretics

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
The Judgement

Lazlo Society Heretics

Post by The Judgement »

For many years, we of the Final Judgement have watched this Society fall further and further into inequity and heresy. For years we have watched you protect and support mind-reading witches and damned sorcerers. We always knew that a Society founded on the heretical ideals of Victor Lazlo was a mistake, that it would come to no good. Still we always had hoped that you would see the light, and set aside these evil ways.

Now it is too late.

For now The Final Judgement shall purge the heresy from this society. Already we have a list of those who are to be punished for their wicked ways:
-Konthaak
-Hannah Caliburn
-Eilonwy Solstice
-Ghostspider
-Clarity Grace
-DarKnyht
-Lord Shakar
-Michael T
-Logos
-The Dark Voice (We know he has sanctuary within the Society)

Know this, should the rest of your Society stand in the way as we go about our sacred mission, then we shall have no choice but to declare a crusade against the entire Lazlo Society and cleanse you all with holy flame.

The Lord's will shall be done!!

Hallelujah
Holister

Re: Lazlo Society Heretics

Post by Holister »

Hi there pal.

Hate to break this to you, but you are a dollar short and a day too late. Look around you buddy, this place is deader than disco on a Friday night in Texas.

In its hay day, the folks here would've laughed at your "bad guy of the week" rants and raves. But now in all honesty, they just don't give a donkey's ass anymore. I would say most, if not all, of those folks on your little list there haven't been around in a while, so you are wasting your time beating a dead horse.

So save yourself the time and go back to Kansas where you may get people to take you seriously.

Thank You and Have a Nice Day

Sincerely;
Benjemin J. Holister
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Grace

Post by Grace »

Hmmm.

I see a couple of Children and a blind woman on that list.

So, you going to start on them before you work your way to those on the list that can fend for themselves? Because I wouldn't want you to bite off more than you can chew at your first go. It's best to take it slow when engaging in mass murder. Especially the mass murder of women and children.

Yeah, you're just another ballsless, hate-spewing coward with a computer and an internet connection trying your hardest to actually scare someone.

Or like the birdy says,

"You're coco for cocopuffs!"

Punk.
Hi, I'm Darcy! :)
"Do you really think it is weakness that yields to temptation? I tell you that there are terrible temptations which it requires strength, strength and courage to yield to."
-Oscar Wilde.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Greetin's from Maine

Listen Nemmy, yu know this guy and his type. Give him a week and we'll never hear from him again. We ned to stay focused on the real job at hand

you know ..... sacraficin' sick orphan babies to hungry demonic puppies. :twisted:

Sorry, couldn't resist the tempatation.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Grace

Post by Grace »

Nemmy?

Anyway, don't mind me. Just felt like venting a bit.

Still, there's a lot of missing persons around here.
"Do you really think it is weakness that yields to temptation? I tell you that there are terrible temptations which it requires strength, strength and courage to yield to."
-Oscar Wilde.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Greetin's from Maine

Actually Nemmy, I think one missin' Society member is one too many, but this sudden wave of vanishin's has got my skin crawlin' and those lil' hairs on the back of neck standin' on end.
Grace

Post by Grace »

Well, let's not go adding to the Official List of the Fallen Thread just yet. :D
-Oscar Wilde.
Joe Smith

Post by Joe Smith »

This society does seem to have a high "turnover" in members.

Does that worry me? Nah (strokes SPAS lovingly).
Builder of what you need.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Greetin's from Maine

Well some of the ol' boys like Ronny boy and Nemmy are pokin' their heads up. Thats good. Let's see who else come's a callin'.

GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Great, my name is on a list composed by a religious wack job. Color me scared. :P

Still, besides my usual laugh and mock the danger reaction, I don't think we should take this guy lightly just yet. We have no idea whether this guy is a nut job, of if he is for real.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Holister

Post by Holister »

This guy sounds like a Repuplican to me GS. :lol:
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

A republican?

We have a confirmed nut job here folks. :lol: :lol:

WWVLD
Holister

Post by Holister »

Honestly, I still think the Cheney is a vampire.
Look how he sucked the life out of this country. :P

But I digress..gotta stop lettin' those politics cloud my judgement.

But yes, we should just stay focused on the real matter at hand, whatever that may be.

Oh yeah, right, investigatin' the supernatural in all its other worldly and often toothy glory.
Sophoroto

Post by Sophoroto »

Ahh man, he didn't even mention me must be sceered, as Mr. Holister would say.

Anyway just wanted to let you guys know I am still alive and kicking along with Mr. Greydawn.

Mr. Greydawn says to tell you guys hello from him, he would say it himself, but his hands are just a little on the need to heal side, and no it was not my fault this time :P

Soph
Following in the steps of good men.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Sophoroto wrote:Ahh man, he didn't even mention me must be sceered, as Mr. Holister would say.

Soph

I knew I liked that kid for a reason. :wink:
skeptic

Post by skeptic »

The Judgement wrote:For many years, we of the Final Judgement have watched this Society fall further and further into inequity and heresy. For years we have watched you protect and support mind-reading witches and damned sorcerers. We always knew that a Society founded on the heretical ideals of Victor Lazlo was a mistake, that it would come to no good. Still we always had hoped that you would see the light, and set aside these evil ways.

Now it is too late.

For now The Final Judgement shall purge the heresy from this society. Already we have a list of those who are to be punished for their wicked ways:
-Konthaak
-Hannah Caliburn
-Eilonwy Solstice
-Ghostspider
-Clarity Grace
-DarKnyht
-Lord Shakar
-Michael T
-Logos

Know this, should the rest of your Society stand in the way as we go about our sacred mission, then we shall have no choice but to declare a crusade against the entire Lazlo Society and cleanse you all with holy flame.

Hallelujah

Which lord? You're as bat fucking crazy as those on your list.
Find a different hobby. Some of us are too busy actually working to waste time on your bullshit.
Question everything.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Hey there Skeptic, take it down a notch, my kids view these forums an' I don't need them seein' language like that. Just ignore the guy, don't fuel his fire.

Good to here from ya' though.
Scotty

Post by Scotty »

ew we how yall are? skeptic is youzually tha furst ta offer help inny ol sumbich at rolls in here. must be havin a bad day. mebbe hes possesst? thems juss jokes nohow.
skeptic

Post by skeptic »

Holister wrote:Hey there Skeptic, take it down a notch, my kids view these forums an' I don't need them seein' language like that. Just ignore the guy, don't fuel his fire.

Good to here from ya' though.

This is no place for kids anyway.
Are they older than 13?
Question everything.
skeptic

Post by skeptic »

Scotty wrote:ew we how yall are? skeptic is youzually tha furst ta offer help inny ol sumbich at rolls in here. must be havin a bad day. mebbe hes possesst? thems juss jokes nohow.

It's not willy nilly.
I pick and choose who I help, and I'm usually a good judge of character.
This joker is just cluttering the place up and I wanted to tell him that.
Question everything.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Yeah, but we can still keep it civil. Remember we get crackpots here like that once a week. As for my kids, no they ain't 13 but my Molly has seen her fair share of the action, just ask ...oh wait. All those Society guys from that mission are dead aren't they.

Great, now I am depressed. Feel like I'm one of the few old timers left round here. :sigh: :|
Natasha

Post by Natasha »

skeptic wrote:
The Judgement wrote:For many years, we of the Final Judgement have watched this Society fall further and further into inequity and heresy. For years we have watched you protect and support mind-reading witches and damned sorcerers. We always knew that a Society founded on the heretical ideals of Victor Lazlo was a mistake, that it would come to no good. Still we always had hoped that you would see the light, and set aside these evil ways.

Now it is too late.

-Konthaak
-Hannah Caliburn
-Eilonwy Solstice
-Ghostspider
-Clarity Grace
-DarKnyht
-Lord Shakar
-Michael T
-Logos

Hallelujah

Which lord? You're as bat fucking crazy as those on your list.
Find a different hobby. Some of us are too busy actually working to waste time on your bullshit.

You don't call people "crazy", Sebastian. You made this post without missing a beat though. Are you sure you're OK?
Наташа Крылова .:. Natasha Krilova
Holister

Post by Holister »

Hey Natasha; hows things over in Russia. Ya' Ruskies fairin' well I hope.
skeptic

Post by skeptic »

Yes, I'm fine although that was out of character for me.
You can't unring bells.
Question everything.
Natasha

Post by Natasha »

Holister wrote:Hey Natasha; hows things over in Russia. Ya' Ruskies fairin' well I hope.

Hi. We're keeping busy. Evil doesn't seem to mind the cold though.
Natasha

Post by Natasha »

skeptic wrote:Yes, I'm fine although that was out of character for me.
You can't unring bells.

Perhaps Peter can have a look at you?
skeptic

Post by skeptic »

That won't be necessary. He never finds anything anyway.
Question everything.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Neither do we, that's why were the good guys. :lol:

Well give everyone my our best Natasha. If Koyla is still breathin' tell him happy huntin'.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Hey Natasha, how's Kolya and the gang?

Does Kat still want to off me?

WWVLD
Holister

Post by Holister »

Are ya' and Kat still at each other's throats man. Seriously GS that was goin' on before I left five months ago. Those Ruskies can certainly hold a grudge.