You Won’t Believe What’s Happened Since Last Time . . .

Accounts of personal experiences, especially from those who hunt the supernatural. We offer this space in hopes that our members can hear about, and learn from, the exploits of others.
Clarity

You Won’t Believe What’s Happened Since Last Time . . .

Post by Clarity »

_____Hi everybody! I’ll say it again: you won’t believe what’s happened since last time! By the way, I’m really sorry about being so quiet; the family that wanted me to live with them didn’t want the internet in their home. They were really nice, but they didn’t believe in ghosts or angels or demons or things like that, and they also didn’t like their children out of their house after dark, and since they told me they considered me their own daughter, it was really difficult to search for Ethan. After my latest vision though, I wrote them a letter and left it under the coffee machine and started searching for Ethan. When I finally got a clue, I forgot to check with everybody. That might have helped, I suspect.
_____I had learned quite a lot from my experiences while I was away from here. Not exactly where Ethan was, but things about the world that Kina knew and wished I had known but hadn’t before Kina and Kina’s mom and I split up. For instance, I now knew that some people will do a terrible thing because of something called an “addiction.” I now knew that a girl can be called several things that mean “girl,” too. Like “chick,” “babe,” and “hey, does them wonder twins give a free shake with every straw?”
_____I’m still trying to figure out how that last one works, but girls I’ve met reply to it; I also learned that signs can be misleading. There are still a lot of things I need to learn still, though. For example, while I know a sign on a building that says “topless” isn’t about a roof, I still don’t understand why men would pay money to go there. Hannah, do you remember that talk we had a long time ago? You said it’s something called “hormones,” but I still think they’re just weird.
_____No offense, guys.
_____“Guys” is another term for “men” you know.
_____I also made a few other friends, though they don’t know about Lazlo. But they want to help with the monsters, too.
_____Sorry, I’ll get back on to what happened to me while I was away now.

_____I found Ethan. Well, we found Ethan, I should say. I had help. And I was very glad, too. I didn’t mind that Ty Lee had been shy around me for weeks before he finally whispered to me from the shadows, or that Elyte had four arms and four breasts.
_____I do wonder if that’s normal, though.
_____It’s been very difficult, “getting along” without Ethan. I missed him really bad, and I thought I had better take him to the hospital again, just like the first time I met him, only this time I’d get doctors to come and help him, too.
_____Ty Lee and Elyte didn’t say if that was a good idea or not. Ty Lee left before I met Elyte, but he showed me the building that I saw in my vision. And Elyte didn’t show up until after I had met the men who were actually vampires, and she left after we escaped the building with Ethan. She asked Ethan if I was a “retard” when he woke up, and I had to look that word up. I guess I’m slow sometimes, but I can be really fast, too.
_____Am I a retard? I wonder if she thought I was because I kept forgetting to “shut up.” Ethan said he doesn’t think I’m a retard.
_____Anyway, I’m back now, and all the blood has been cleaned up, and Ethan is in the hospital, and the doctors are confused about the two marks at each side of his neck and wrists (we know that they’re from the vampires, but the doctors didn’t listen to me), and I try to visit him as much as I can. I’m really glad that we’re out and we’re together again. I gave him back his lucky necklace that he dropped when he disappeared, too.
_____P.S. How is everybody?
_____P.S. again. Some of the nurses look at me strangely.
When my dreams and visions help people, it’s not a burden, it’s a good thing.
Grace

Re: You Won’t Believe What’s Happened Since Last Time . . .

Post by Grace »

That's quite the tale there, Clarity. It seems that you've been having some interesting adventures in your absence from these forums.

Perhaps I'm the last person that ought to be handing out adult type advice but I'm thinking you may want to avoid anyplace that has "Topless" written on it's signs. And unless you're working as a server at some burger joint, folks shouldn't be asking you about shakes and straws.

Glad to hear you found this Ethan character.

Also, if anyone calls you a retard again, or asks you about shakes and straws and you don't like it? You just PM me where they can be found and what they look like. I'll take care of it from there. :) Don't worry about paying me, we'll call it community service or something.
Hi, I'm Darcy! :)
"Do you really think it is weakness that yields to temptation? I tell you that there are terrible temptations which it requires strength, strength and courage to yield to."
-Oscar Wilde.
Clarity

I don’t go to those places when I can help it . . .

Post by Clarity »

_____Oh. Thank you, Mr. Nemesis. I don’t go to those places when I can help it, and neither does Ethan. But sometimes we need to go to places that make us uncomfortable to do good.
_____P.S. I don’t mind it when people call me a retard, if it helps them feel better.
Lord NorDeth

Post by Lord NorDeth »

Clarity...about these Vamps...I know you got Ethan out, but are the fangers still moving? You didn't say in your explanation.

If so, please PM me your location. If they have not been taken care of, you and Ethan are in EXTREME danger and I will come and try and assist with the problem.

Nemesis-I know we've had a disagreement in the past over semantics. Screw it. Rules have changed, and if these kids need help, I'm asking.
There are things MUCH scarier than that which goes bump in the night. Take me for example...
Grace

Post by Grace »

Dammit.

I had conveintently not noticed that children were involved, Lord Nordeth.

What sort of help were you looking for?
"Do you really think it is weakness that yields to temptation? I tell you that there are terrible temptations which it requires strength, strength and courage to yield to."
-Oscar Wilde.
Lord NorDeth

Post by Lord NorDeth »

Well...if I hear back from Clarity that the fangers aren't gone. It sounds like there's a nest to be taken care of. I'm mobile and willing to go, and if you're there, I can also give you a sample that I refer to in the Classified section...hehehe I got access to new toys.
There are things MUCH scarier than that which goes bump in the night. Take me for example...
Clarity

I think they’re gone . . .

Post by Clarity »

_____I think they’re gone, Mr. NorDeth . . . there were three of them and they tried to grab me, but I . . . turned into fire or something. It’s kind of fuzzy. Then they turned into skeletons, and I shut the door on them. That’s when Elyte showed up again, and she helped me find Ethan and break his chains, and then break the wires that wrapped around me, and helped us escape the men in sunglasses.
_____P.S. She helped us a lot, and I don’t think we could have escaped the strange man without her.
Grace

Post by Grace »

That is a releif, Miss Grace.

Still, couldn't hurt if someone followed up on this.
-Oscar Wilde.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Turned into fire?

Sweet ability.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Clarity

Actually, it was alarming . . .

Post by Clarity »

_____Actually, it was very alarming, Mr. Ghost. I can’t remember how it tasted, because I was so mad that Ethan wasn’t in the room my vision had showed me. Elyte said Ethan had been moved very recently and that’s why the chains on the floor were empty.
_____P.S. I’ve tried to help myself light up into fire again, but I can’t do it anymore.
Last edited by Clarity on Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

The abillity could be tied into your emotions. It's not uncommon, especially for those who have yet to have fully explored their abilities.

WWVLD
Clarity

Oh.

Post by Clarity »

_____Oh.
Ethan Skinner

Post by Ethan Skinner »

Ithink its a safe bet to say the vampires survived. Seven corpses, all drained to the extreme of blood, would also suggest that they were very thirsty on their way out.
The flesh is willing, and let's hope the spirit's strong.
Grace

Post by Grace »

Damn.
-Oscar Wilde.
Ethan Skinner

Post by Ethan Skinner »

I'm currently trying to form a team compromised of some people suggested by the freind who owes me and a few other fellas I know. This team isn't an open invitation, just a heads up on what's being done. I can't wait for anybody to travel. So while any volunteers are apreciated, they'll be refused.

After their initial banquet, the vamps went underground. Figuratively and possibly literally. The fires are a concern, too.
Grace

Post by Grace »

In that case, I wish you the best of luck.
-Oscar Wilde.
Ethan Skinner

Post by Ethan Skinner »

Thanks. We're gonna need it.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hey C!

You should come over to visit me sometime. I'm doing really good with things relating to fire as well as air, maybe we can sort out some things.

Hannah

PS: I'd love to introduce you to my friends. I think you need to hang around with some more nice folks our age. Seems each time you are talking about others our age they are being rude or mean to you.
I will be who I chose to be.
Eilonwy Solstice

The fate of my favorite blouse is clear

Post by Eilonwy Solstice »

Hannah wrote:Hey C!

You should come over to visit me sometime. I'm doing really good with things relating to fire as well as air, maybe we can sort out some things.

The fate of my favorite blouse suddenly becomes clear . . .
Sometimes the only thing to be done is to feel one’s way through the darkness.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Wie,

I am so sorry about that . . . but it wasn't a fire thing, honest. Me and Peter were downtown and a dog started chasing him so we ran for it . . . I didn't clear the fence as neatly as I should have.

Hannah

PS: Peter was nice enough to lend me his jacket for the trip home.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

You can manipulate the elements?

Way cool. 8)

WWVLD
Eilonwy Solstice

Just as long as you get my permission

Post by Eilonwy Solstice »

Hannah wrote:Wie,

I am so sorry about that . . . but it wasn't a fire thing, honest. Me and Peter were downtown and a dog started chasing him so we ran for it . . . I didn't clear the fence as neatly as I should have.

Hannah

PS: Peter was nice enough to lend me his jacket for the trip home.

Just as long as you ask to borrow my clothes, I’m fine with it. Of course, I wasn’t exactly in that position when you did . . . Sarah and I spent about three hours ransacking my room in search of it . . . though yes, we had a woman-to-woman talk while doing it.
Sometimes the only thing to be done is to feel one’s way through the darkness.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

GhostSpider wrote:

You can manipulate the elements?

Way cool. 8)

Hey GS,

I only kinda sorta can. It's more like I'm getting someone else to do it for me. If that makes any sense.

Hannah

PS: It doesn't usually work around people, I have to be alone or in a lot of trouble.
Hannah

Re: Just as long as you get my permission

Post by Hannah »

Eilonwy Solstice wrote:Just as long as you ask to borrow my clothes, I’m fine with it. Of course, I wasn’t exactly in that position when you did . . . Sarah and I spent about three hours ransacking my room in search of it . . . though yes, we had a woman-to-woman talk while doing it.

Hey Wie,

You might want to go through my closet, you were gone for a while and I kinda forgot which was which.

Hannah

PS: Better do it soon, I'm not sure how much longer your clothes are gonna fit me and I might make a trip to Goodwill to get rid of the smaller stuff.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

I only kinda sorta can. It's more like I'm getting someone else to do it for me. If that makes any sense.

Seriously??

Then...

This could all still work.

WWVLD
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Konrad,

What do you think could still work?

Hannah

PS: I'm not sure you want to tinker with this . . . the more reading I do the more I think that these things are older and greater than we realize. They also seem a little temperamental.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

GS, make sure you remember our arrangement.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Sorry, that last statement did seem a bit overly ominous. I just meant that I think Hannah can help me end the threat that Hawk poses. If only for a time. I mean, it is really difficult to kill a god, even an avatar of one.

WWVLD
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Yeah, well nobody is putting my little girl anywhere near anything like Hawk.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Konrad,

Don't you worry, I'll be an adult in a couple of years and come help you out.

Hannah.

PS: How can my borrowed talents help anyway?