Branda cult.

A place where members can debate rumors and claims of conspiracies, cover-ups and secret government activities.
Ron Caliburn

Branda cult.

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Article Here

Obviosuly yet another dangerous cult in Africa, perhaps someone should find out if this is more than just the ususal misleading of those who want to beleive in something greater.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
InTheDark

Re: Branda cult.

Post by InTheDark »

Naw...I wouldn't call them dangerous. Now this crazy woman, claiming to be a christian, invades ther territory....wouldn't you be a bit upset about somone walking into your home uninvited? I'd say they are more honest than most. After all, when christian missionarys invade the plague is only a step behind.
Worlds without end...
Heather Dawes

Re: Branda cult.

Post by Heather Dawes »

InTheDark wrote:Naw...I wouldn't call them dangerous. Now this crazy woman, claiming to be a christian, invades ther territory....wouldn't you be a bit upset about somone walking into your home uninvited? I'd say they are more honest than most. After all, when christian missionarys invade the plague is only a step behind.

Ironic, considering they leave their bodies out to rot and spread disease through the village.