Something odd at Central High

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Lord Shakar

Re: Something odd at Central High

Post by Lord Shakar »

I know of a few that deal in the Dead Arts that may be able to assist you Willie.
Walking between the Shadows, you come to expect the unexpected.
From the Shadows comes Life or Death.
Willie Long

Post by Willie Long »

Great! To start with, would you ask them how tents used in funerals since '99 could affect magic rituals conducted with them?
Lazlo Field Agent
More Qi! Train Harder!
http://usashaolintemple.org/
Lord Shakar

Post by Lord Shakar »

I will see what I can pull up.
InTheDark

Post by InTheDark »

Okay...so death cults, thantos-driven divinities, and demons. This is a kind of scattered post. Not to mention the so-called "astral" plane. How many sides of realities are being delt with?
Worlds without end...
Lord Shakar

Post by Lord Shakar »

Well I can't answer for others. But I tend to deal with multiple realities. Usually two or more.
InTheDark

Post by InTheDark »

I can understand that. Tell me somthing Lord Shaker...dreaming. Is it or is it not a time when our mind enters the astral plane naturally? I've been having some very strange dreams of late...perhaps it relates to my other posts too. In one, I was with a friend, who I have no idea, showing me around an old fire station from the 50's. I seperated from him, and entered a room. The power suddenly went out and I couldn't move...somthing had control of me. I was screaming for help, but all I could get out was barely a breath saying "help me" when my friend looked through a window pane set into a door into the room, you know the kind, with the chicken wire running through it. Anyway, he is smiling at me, indicating I should open the door for him. It's locked. I'm standing in the dark, can't move, feeling somthing evil controlling me. Then the door opens and my friend has a key in his hand. I wake up and it's just after one in the morning. I somtimes have lucid dreams, but this one takes the cake.
Worlds without end...
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Most people do end up touching a differant plane of reality when they dream, but it is not the Astral Plane It is in fact a very differant place called the,"The Dream Stream."
In some ways it is a place very much like the Astral, and in fact at many points the two planes connect, and even overlap.
But it is a seperate and differant place, and at times it can be even more dangerous.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Lord Shakar

Post by Lord Shakar »

Shadowstalker speaks true on this. It sounds to me as if someone may have invaded your Dream Pool or you somehow wondered into someone elses. Both of which can happen in the dream stream.
InTheDark

Post by InTheDark »

I'm dealing with somthing right now that migth be causing these dreams. I've been having to do a daily ritual of meditation and deprivation that has probably been heightening my dream walking skills.
Worlds without end...