The World Between Worlds

Come here to discuss the myriad of beliefs, customs and philosophies that exist in our megaverse.
Lord Shakar

The World Between Worlds

Post by Lord Shakar »

Since I know some of you here believe in the World Between Worlds. I was wondering how many actually know of it and use it for whatever purpose. I don't need to know what purposes you use it for. Just a mild curiousity as to how many actually know of the Place and use it. And to what extent the knowledge of it is.
Walking between the Shadows, you come to expect the unexpected.
From the Shadows comes Life or Death.
Eilonwy Solstice

At the present, this is all I’m willing to divulge . . .

Post by Eilonwy Solstice »

I’m . . . familiar with the astral plane. And I know enough to understand it can be dangerous, safe, beautiful, and terrifying.

The sea has nothing on the astral plane. But at the present, that’s all I’m willing to divulge.
Sometimes the only thing to be done is to feel one’s way through the darkness.
Lord Shakar

Re: The World Between Worlds

Post by Lord Shakar »

I quite agree with you Ms. Solstice The depths of the ocean only hold Finite wonders. Where as the Realm holds infinite wonders. As well as Infinite Dangers. Good that you unlike some that I have crossed paths with realize that its as dangerous as it is beautiful.
Cybermancer

Post by Cybermancer »

I use it for data storage, mostly.
This account used to belong to someone else. Now it's mine. My first post on this board begins here.
"The strong polish their fangs,
While the weak polish their wisdom."
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

I have walked the paths between worlds.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
alpha wolf

Post by alpha wolf »

Anyone I've known that has access to the astral realm brings up the ocean analogy when refering to it. Most recently a woman I met, that can astrally project, told me she feels like she is swimming on the surface of an infinitely vast ocean when she projects. She said she instinctively feels that she is skimming the surface of a mysterious wilderness. She told me she has to focus on the material world when there or else she would become lost in the swirling mists. Raven has told me stories of finding portals to different astral domains. Some are the lairs of mad men and women that use these places to satisfy their sadistic urges. Some are fairytale realms that good people have created to fufill their longings for a paradise. It seems that the astral lords can make their dreams solid in the astral plane. Lord Shakar I'm sooo curious about what your domain is like. Walking through it would be like viewing the inside of your mind.
Last edited by alpha wolf on Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
needs must when the devil drives
Lord Shakar

Post by Lord Shakar »

Cybermancer wrote:I use it for data storage, mostly.

I have encountered a few realms that were set up for such things recently.

alpha wolf wrote:Anyone I've known that has access to the astral realm brings up the ocean analogy when refering to it. Most recently a woman I met, that can astrally project, told me she feels like she is swimming on the surface of an infinitely vast ocean when she projects. She said she instinctively feels that she is skimming the surface of a mysterious wilderness. She told me she has to focus on the material world when there or else she would become lost in the swirling mists. Raven has told me stories of finding portals to different astral domains. Some are the lairs of mad men and women that use these places to satisfy their sadistic urges. Some are fairytale realms that good people have cereated to fufill their longings for a paradise. It seems that the astral lords can make their dreams solid in the astral plane. Lord Shakar I'm sooo curious about what your domain is like. Walking through it would be like veiwing the inside of your mind.

It all depends on the purpose that someone has set up their realm for. But I don't allow guests in my realm very often at all.
InTheDark

Post by InTheDark »

The funny thing is, I have started believing our "reality" is simply another astral projection. In fact, switching between realities, or toward a new one, in everyday life has become increasingly easier for me. I will admit to being a novice, so much of what I experience lacks some understanding on my part, but from what I have done and do know I have a lot of untapped potential. Anyone willing to help with training?
Worlds without end...
Willie Long

Post by Willie Long »

AdamaGeist was an expert on astral projection. He or Lord Shakar are the two you should ask. I'm pretty sure Shadowstalker is another old hand at it as well.
Lazlo Field Agent
More Qi! Train Harder!
http://usashaolintemple.org/
Lord Shakar

Post by Lord Shakar »

The World between Worlds or the Astral Plane, however one wishes to call it. Connects to all worlds and realities.

Return to “Philosophers Corner”