Back 2 School

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Hannah

Back 2 School

Post by Hannah »

Hi Everyone,

School starts up again on Monday and I can't wait. Though msot of my summer was eaten up by summer school, I'm looking forward to a new year of school. With Christine gone from school I'm sure I won't have to be watching over my shoulder for her tricks anymore and I actually have soem friends to start with this time.

Of course this means I ain't allowed to post any during the week anymore, but I'll fill you all in on the weekends, I promise.

Hannah

PS: I think I'm going to try out for a couple of teams, see if they will have me.
I will be who I chose to be.
Tabloid Hound

Re: Back 2 School

Post by Tabloid Hound »

Good Luck Hannah!
"Truth is stranger than fiction, and much more terrifying."
Huntress

Post by Huntress »

Dont be intimidated Hannah... when you try out for those teams, just use your girl power.

If they are looking down at you, look back up at them square in the eyes and say "Bring it on coach, I can take it."

YOU GO GRRRRL!!
Girls kick ass, just ask my latest victim.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Huntress,

Many thanks for the uplifting words. I mgiht not be the athlete you are, but so far I've had the best marks out of all the girls in my gym classs, so I'm not scared by the try outs.

Hannah

PS: I just wish my othermarks were so good. It's not like I don't understand what they are teaching me, but so much of it goes against all the stuff I learned when I was a little girl that I have to stop and ask the teachers lots of questions. It seems to frustrate them so much. I try to get Dad's help but he's never gone to school either so he can't assist very much.
Marcus

Post by Marcus »

Hannah, don't let your teachers frustration bother you. You need to ask questions to learn. Being Inquisitive is always a good thing. No Matter what anyone else thinks.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Marcus,

Thank you very much, but I've already missed so much time this year I'm worried that I might not be allowed to continue anymore.

Hannah

PS: Maybe I should go study with Natasha or Micheal T instead.
Marcus

Post by Marcus »

Hannah, Try your best to catch up in your studies and I am sure that they will let you continue.

But why have you missed alot?

That is if I may inquire.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

She's missed alot because some rather unnatural things have taken a rather unhealthy interest in her.

I think she'll be spending a large portion of this school year at an undisclosed location.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Marcus

Post by Marcus »

Well that is understandable. If any tracks point into my areas of operation let me know and I will do what I can to assist.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Well most of the things with an interest in her have an annoying habit of popping in and out of reality at will.

The other seems to have the resources of the DHS at her command.

Delta Sierra
Marcus

Post by Marcus »

AH I can see where that would be annoying. Do these popping in and out of reality beings have anything to do with this alternate reality called the Astral Plane I have heard about?
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Not my area of expertise, but from my discussions with Shadowstalker I'd say it's not exactly the Astral Plane, but definitely the same ZIP code.

Delta Sierra
Marcus

Post by Marcus »

Hmmm very interesting I can see if any of my contacts can help with that as well if you wish it.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Everyone.

Since I missed a bunch of time they are putting me on a part time schedule for this semester again. But to keep me from having to go to summer school they recommended a good tutor for me to get caught up on all the science courses. I start with him next week.

Hannah

PS: The government folks have given dad his stuff back and he's getting the buisness set up again.
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

Hannah wrote:Hi Everyone.

Since I missed a bunch of time they are putting me on a part time schedule for this semester again. But to keep me from having to go to summer school they recommended a good tutor for me to get caught up on all the science courses. I start with him next week.

Hannah

PS: The government folks have given dad his stuff back and he's getting the buisness set up again.

Good to hear everything seems to be gaining some normalcy there (as if any of our lives are normal these days).
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Everyone,

Finally got the chance to hang out with Peter and MJ. I go home from school earlier than them now, but when I got home I asked Dad if it was okay.

He gave me a long lecture about the danger of our current situation and how he wanted me to stay safe.

Then he said. "
Now go have some fun."

I decided not to stick around long enough to ask what he said.

Hannah

PS: I did the awesomest Kong Vault today. MJ says I'm almost as good as her.
Clarity

Cool! I wish . . .

Post by Clarity »

_____Cool! I wish I could have been there to see it, Hannah.
_____P.S. Are all your teachers nice, now?
When my dreams and visions help people, it’s not a burden, it’s a good thing.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Clarity

My teachers this semester are decent, nothing weird yet. I jsut wisht he part time student status didn't disqualify me from athletic eligibility, I was gonna try out for some of the teams.

The tutor, Mr. Robinson, is pretty neat. He's a lot younger than I expected, probably only 25 or so, though it's pretty hard to nail down how old he is. He's always got a kind smile and moves like a dancer. He sometimes talks in riddles like Shang Li and he likes to start our sessions with what he calls a focussing exercise involving us just sititng and breathing.

For our first session he took me to an art gallery. I was pretty surprised because he's supposed to be an english teacher. He had me talk about the paintings and sculptures and such and what I thought and felt about them. He seems to be more interesed in what I say than actually telling me stuff.

Hannah

PS: I'm not sure I'm learning much but it's a lot of fun.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Everyone,

Just thought I'd let you know, I'm not so sure about my tutor. I like him and all, but so far we haven't had a lesson yet. We've just gone to parks and concerts and movies and done rythmic breathing and stuff like that.

I know Mom and Dad had a talk with him about it, but they seem satisfied by his explanation, but I'm really wondering if I'm learning anything.

Hannah

PS: He is kinda cute though.
Rain

Post by Rain »

Cute!?! :shock: Hannah I would have thought you would have learned by now that Older men are nothing but trouble for you. :lol: Just kidding about that. But from what you have said about this tutor of yours, I am feeling a little concerned.
So please be careful.
Sasha

Post by Sasha »

Time for a new tutor. There's plenty of other people you can talk to and go to parks with.
Волков бояться — в лес не ходить.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Sounds more like a philosophy teacher.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Heather Dawes

Post by Heather Dawes »

Hopefully someone actually qualified this tutor before he started taking her out on their play dates. He dosen't sound like someone interested in teaching.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Everyone,

No real worries on him getting me to work. Our first session in December he asked me for a 20 page essay on what I'd learned with him and on the reading list he'd assigned me at the start.

I finally got it done Friday.

Hannah

PS: It was really hard to write at first, but then things just kinda started flowing together and it was . . . well . . . fun.

Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Heather,

He came highly recomended by the schoolboard for dealing with students who had unique challenges.

Hannah let me see a draft of the essay, I think the unusual method has produced some excellent results.

Delta Sierra
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hello Everyone.

This Christmas was the worst ever.

I thought it would be great because I'd have my Mom and Dad together and Wie was all happy with being pregnant and all that stuff.

Then Wie lost her baby.

Now today I find out that Peter and MJ's dad was killed by a mugger on Christmas Day. He was found in an alley way, after being shot three times.

I haven't really been able to stop crying since what happened to Wie and Ron Anthony. Now . . . I just want to lock myself in my room and not come out until January.

Hannah

PS: I hope the new year will be better, but I really don't know.

Last edited by Hannah on Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

I am sorry to hear about this Hannah. I hope Peter, and MJ are ok. If you, or they need any help give me a yell, and I will do what I can.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Willie Long

Post by Willie Long »

Hannah wrote:I hope the new year will be better, but I really don't know.

No one does, Hannah.
Lazlo Field Agent
More Qi! Train Harder!
http://usashaolintemple.org/
Clarity

I wish I could have given you my Christmas

Post by Clarity »

_____Hi, Hannah. Gosh, I wish I could have helped your Christmas to be better. For me, I didn’t even know what happened. I asked one man why everyone kept saying “merry Christmas” all the time, and he looked at me like I was an alien or something. Then I went to this shelter where they were bowling out some soup because a man asked if I was hungry, and everyone behind the table there was really friendly. There were a lot of people there, and a few were even trying to smile. There was a little boy there helping with the soup, and everyone on his side of the table kept asking him if he’d been a good boy this year. But they became real quiet when I came, and their smiles were sad. I decided to leave when a funny old man asked me if I’d been a good girl this year.
_____P.S. It was good soup.
_____P.S. Again. I hope your teacher had a good Christmas, Hannah.
_____P.S. Again, again. An old lady died down the street, too. She’d been attacked by crows. I don’t think she had a good Christmas, either.
When my dreams and visions help people, it’s not a burden, it’s a good thing.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the best wishes. I wanted to go to the memorial service for Peter's father, but apparently it was a family only thing. I don't know if Peter and MJ will be at school when I go back. They are orphans now and I don't know if they have much family around here.

Clarity, sounds like an interesting Christmas for you.

Hannah

PS: Any idea why the crows attacked the old lady? I dind't think they did that normally.