September - December 2008

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Natasha

September - December 2008

Post by Natasha »

Let's go ahead and finish 2008 up.
  • September 13 - Uranus at opposition. This year's winter solstice promises to be a big one.
  • September 15 - Full Moon.
  • September 22 - The Autumnal Equinox occurs in the northern hemisphere at 15:44 Universal Time. This is the first day of autumn and enjoys equal amounts of day and night.
  • September 29 - New Moon.
  • October 14 - Full Moon.
  • October 28 - New Moon.
  • November 13 - Full Moon.
  • November 27 - New Moon.
  • December 1 - Conjunction of Moon, Venus, and Jupiter. The crescent moon, Venus, and Jupiter will form a 3° triangle in the evening sky.
  • December 12 - Full Moon.
  • December 21 - The Winter Solstice occurs in the northern hemisphere at 12:04 Universal Time. The Sun is lowest in the sky and the first day of winter is also the shortest day of the year. Note that this occurs at noontime which is already a time when ley line energy rises.
  • December 27 - New Moon.
Наташа Крылова .:. Natasha Krilova
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Naty!

With you around, we don't need a calender!

Hannah

PS: I hear it's been cold over there this week.
I will be who I chose to be.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Yes it's been cold.

I like it.
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
Natasha

Re: September - December 2008

Post by Natasha »

Get ready.
Grace

Post by Grace »

Get ready for what? :?
Hi, I'm Darcy! :)
"Do you really think it is weakness that yields to temptation? I tell you that there are terrible temptations which it requires strength, strength and courage to yield to."
-Oscar Wilde.
Natasha

Post by Natasha »

Celestial alignments, equinox, etc.

These things surge magical energies available to those knowledgable in magic, both the good and the bad guys. With all the energy about, the bad guys generally have bigger than normal plans. It's at these times we need to increase our efforts to find out what's being planned, and bust them up before they get started.
Grace

Post by Grace »

I see.

Seems like I arrived just in time to have my services be in high demand.
"Do you really think it is weakness that yields to temptation? I tell you that there are terrible temptations which it requires strength, strength and courage to yield to."
-Oscar Wilde.
Natasha

Post by Natasha »

It's probably the most common way for "pests" to enter our world. These surges rip open dimensional portals and these monsters slip in. It's not guaranteed but the big events such as those upcoming are pretty close to it. It's also during these times that the bad guys summon or create monsters. Tracking the bad guys is sometimes the best way to find pools of high energy, such as nexus points. Hunters also benefit from reading some of V. Lazlo's books and writings, by the way.
Grace

Post by Grace »

Thanks for the tips. I'll be sure to look me up a few copies of these books.
-Oscar Wilde.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

I can loan you some books, not only some of Lazlo's but also some other good primers on the supernatural.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Grace

Post by Grace »

Thanks anyway Ghostspider,

But that would require me giving you a mailing address and a possible physical connection to myself. So I hope you'll understand when I pass on your generous offer.

In any case, the books weren't hard to find. I've started reading Worlds within Worlds. This guys seems to have liked getting up on his soap box but some of this stuff is interesting and proving to be informative.

Any other reliable books I should look into?
-Oscar Wilde.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Any of Dr. Lazlo's books that he wrote personally are good... Borders can order most of them. The one that's no longer order-able is one of his older manuscripts, and contains some of his earlier theories. Worlds is his central book, though; once you've read it, you've at least touched on the theories in his other 'scripts.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Natasha

Post by Natasha »

The Autumnal Equinox is coming up and we just got through another Full Moon.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Natasha,

So that was on Monday? Is that maybe what Robin meant about the "stars being right?"

Hannah

PS: I missed talking to you Natasha, glad to see your back.
I will be who I chose to be.
Natasha

Post by Natasha »

Depends from what he means by "stars". The Equinox involves only one star, our Sun.

There may have been some other alignments at the same time but I'm not aware of any commonly-known importance, although I could examine some charts and maybe find something.

I'll send you a message whether or not I find something.

Return to “Community Outreach”