On the demon's trail.....almost?

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Cameron Thorne

Re: On the demon's trail.....almost?

Post by Cameron Thorne »

Eilonwy Solstice wrote:Are you trying to pawn off feelings of guilt to others, Mr. Thorne?

You assume I possess the ability to feel guilt Miss Solstice. I have no conscience, so how can I wield guilt and pass it onto others?

Eilonwy Solstice wrote:We get warnings of paranormal happenings all the time; we do the best we can with what little we have. You may have warned us . . . but did you actually do anything to contribute?

I did what I am allowed to do Miss Solstice, nothing more, nothing less. Will act on behalf of the society?

My answer is - No.

Eilonwy Solstice wrote:All I’ve heard sir, is your warning and then your fleeing when we needed all the help we could get.

Again Miss Solstice; not my concern.

Eilonwy Solstice wrote:You might have tracked and killed this “Gilgrim” person. But you haven’t said anything yet to make me believe so.

I believe actions speak more plainly than mear words Miss Solstice. Since you and your social circle are still breathing, you can accept that Gilgrim is no more. As for this new threat, well, I like you, will have to wait and see.

Eilonwy Solstice wrote:And these dreams you have of me; are you going to do something about them?

Again, my answer is no Miss Solstice. I have warned you, if you are defeated by an enemy superior to you beacuse you failed to act, it is not my concern.

Eilonwy Solstice wrote:When you told me I was in grave danger eight months ago you demanded to meet with me and retreated when I offered to do so, and no danger has befallen me from it thus far.

Because I have done my job.

Eilonwy Solstice wrote:So will you help me confront an enemy I cannot detect, or will you continue to hiss these cryptic sayings in an effort to scare me?

It appears I must once again decline Miss Solstice. This is your destiny, and yours to suffer alone. As for my "Cryptic Sayings" Miss Solstice, if you knew what was coming.....you would be scared.

Eilonwy Solstice wrote:I have had my own nightmares.

Not my concern.

Eilonwy Solstice wrote:I’m sorry; I didn’t mean to be rude. I fear a man I still care for deeply is in great danger, and the one man that was near him to help should that danger show died last Monday.

Such matters are trivial Miss Solstice you should know this by now. The good doctor should not have interfered with matters beyond his mortal mind. As for the one you call Holister whom I assume is the "friend" you speak of, his fate is sealed.

It is only a matter of time.

Tick Tock Miss Solstice......Tick.....Tock.
Sometimes the truth is more horrific than the lie.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

:roll:

What an asshole.

:roll:
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Cameron Thorne

Post by Cameron Thorne »

I have been called far worse and by better men than you.

I digress though, I have said what needed to be said.

Either accept what I say as truth and prepare, or ignore me and perish at the hands of your own ignorance.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Either accept what I say as truth and prepare, or ignore me and perish at the hands of your own ignorance.

I think we'll do neither.

WWVLD
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Mr. Thorne, if I may be so bold, you haven't warned anyone of anything... You have left cryptic messages of doom and despair, and have asserted that, should we know what you know, we would be frightened...but you haven't told us *how* to prepare, or what to prepare for. My typical M.O. is to expect the unexpected, and I try to roll with whatever's thrown my way, and it seems to me, most of the others around here do, too...

We all expect to die tonight, or tomorrow night, or the night after. I doubt there's a single Lazlite who doesn't. Because of this expectation, we prepare to live, and so far, these preparations have served us well. Not all of us have survived, and it is a pity... My heart goes out to everyone who's lost in this fight, either lost their lives or the lives of loved ones...not that you would understand that, or so you claim. Nevertheless, we haven't given up the fight. We still try, because it's our duty, and because we can.

Your vague warnings of doom and despair are nothing more or less than what we all already think about, at least subconsciously, on a daily basis... If you told us what to expect, how to prepare ourselves, or gave us any other useful information along those lines, *then* it would be a warning...but otherwise, you're wasting our time.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Here, here, KT.

WWVLD
Cameron Thorne

Post by Cameron Thorne »

So says the resident skeptic. I however may be mistaken, I have such a hard time translating BITCH.

There is only one way to prove my prophecy; Ghostspider I will be in contact.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

I got your PM Thorne...

I don't like it, and I sure as hell don't like you, but I don't see any other solution.

I'll be at the rendezvous.

WWVLD
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Thorne: The future can be changed. Prophecies can fail to come about.
Cameron Thorne

Post by Cameron Thorne »

KonThaak wrote:Thorne: The future can be changed. Prophecies can fail to come about.

That means that I am doing my job then; to make sure such prophecies do not come to pass.

What you Lazlites know to be reality is only a drop in the bucket. There are forces at work you never even know about that plot against humanity.

It is my curse to stand against such forces so that you can wake up the next morning to see yet another sunrise.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

My kind have fought against nameless, unseen, unknown foes for millennia, and until the advent of the Romans, they did just fine... You're not "doing your job", unless your job is to NOT warn us of a damned thing.

Again, if you're going to warn us about something, at least have the courtesy to tell us what you're warning us against.
Cameron Thorne

Post by Cameron Thorne »

Your kind? I did not know UPS has been in business for that long. Since when did men in little brown pants deliver retribution to the nameless evils of diemensions unkown by man.

Just be thankful you have someone looking for you and your kind you ungrateful little half monkey.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Thorne, KT is speaking of his standing as a Druid, but I think you knew that already, and are just being a Punk.
Now if you wish to throw insults I advise you leave. If you actually wish to help, don't be such a jerk about it.
You act as if you are a lone sentinal against the Darkenss. I assure you that you are not.
if you wish help, ask. If you offer help, then actually offer something of help besides threatening comments, and riddles.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

He was referring to druids, you incompetent imbecile. The druids protected the people of their day, allowing them to live their lives. Not only did they do this, the druids also acted as judges, lawyers, intermediaries and mediators, educators, performers, soothsayers, and healers.

Joshua may not be qualified for HALF of these titles. He loses his temper. He's lost his magic. He drives trucks around all day that are about as economically friendly as a coal factory. He only knows basics about the paranormal. He can't even list off the different species of trees that thrive near his home. In many respects, he doesn't have the qualifications to call himself a druid.

Nevertheless, his abilities, his ties to the world around him, his ties to society, and his associations here have made him more than competent enough to effectively protect his family, his friends, and himself.

Start realizing that you're not the only one here fighting the dark. Maybe if your nose weren't constantly held so high, you could stop sucking shit from your own ass.