It is good to see peace return to the forums of Lazlo.

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
Sir Typhis Black

It is good to see peace return to the forums of Lazlo.

Post by Sir Typhis Black »

I do believe that peace and comradery have once again returned to the boards of the Lazlo Society. It was truly a itty there for a while watching you fight and pass insults. I am glad all of that rubish is behind us now, so that we may discuss more pressing matters.

Such as why someone mailed me a severed rotting hand?
"It is best to fight the good fight and die with your enemy's heart in your hand."
GhostSpider

Re: It is good to see peace return to the forums of Lazlo.

Post by GhostSpider »

Well we certainly have peace, but lets not start in with the camraderary comments just yet. :wink:
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Sir Typhis Black

Oh come now Mr. GhostSpider, though we have never met I am sure we would get along along quite well in person.

Much better than the owner of this hand I am affraid.
"It is best to fight the good fight and die with your enemy's heart in your hand."
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Any idea of who it last belonged to, and who sent it to you.

WWVLD
Sir Typhis Black

Why no. I am staying at a Motel 6 of all places. There was a knock on my door as I was stepping out of my shower. I put on my bath robe and opened the door carefully. There in front of the door was a brown wrapped wooden box. The label said, " To my Inquirer. " What ever that means is a mystery to me.

I have been making several inquires into various possible links to supernatual events in this area.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

The bad guys always seem to be able to find us, especially when we stay at hotels.

WWVLD
Sir Typhis Black

Well from what I can deduce about the hand it is small, four inches in length wrist to middle finger tip, manicured finger nails, and

GOOD GOD!!!!!
Sir Typhis Black

Someone carved into the palm...." Stop Looking! "

I am affraid I can't describe anymore. I suddenly feel the need to sit down, or wretch.

What fiend could have done this?
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Black how bad is the Decomp? If it isn't too bad Fingerprints can still be useful in at least getting some idea of who the poor soul is.
Heck if you are willing I could see about getting some people your way, and have them do a full work up. Both a standard one, and a psychic one. If the person is any data base we can find them, and that may give you a better idea of who may have sent the Hand, and the message.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Could it be a case of mistaken identity, and the message "stop looking" was meant for someone else...? That sounds like an old mafia tactic... As much as a paranormal explanation would suck more, getting mixed up with the mob is still bad news.

Granted, the mafia may have only sprung to mind because of where I live...
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Eilonwy Solstice

That sounded like Khavik until . . .

Post by Eilonwy Solstice »

The severed hand bit sounded like Khavik, up until the “Stop looking!” message. Josh, I am unfamiliar with the mafia, urban legends involving it, or its tactics. Why might they go after Sir Black, do you think? And why are they a danger where you live?
Sometimes the only thing to be done is to feel one’s way through the darkness.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I was going to say, I remember one of those hands appearing before.

He reads the boards.
Last edited by Ron Caliburn on Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Ei: That's why I was wondering if it was a case of mistaken identity, or if the hand might've been delivered to the wrong door. Unless he's done something directly against the mafia, that's the only way it could be them...

As for where I live, and how it relates to the mafia... I live in one of the suburbs around Chicago. I'm literally about 5-10 miles down the road from where Al Capone had one of his biggest shootouts with the police, on Cuba Road, north of Barrington village. The mayor of Chicago is still rumored to have mafia ties. (Maybe they're not just rumors, but I haven't seen the proof myself, so...) The mafia is dangerous because, like with any other organized criminal organization, if you cross them, they will hunt you down, and people have been known to vanish literally overnight.

If it *was* the mafia, and it *wasn't* a case of mistaken identity, then Sir Black is looking into things they don't think he should be.

Regardless of whether or not it's the mafia, Sir Black, I would suggest progressing with whatever you're doing at the moment with extreme caution...
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I doubt it.

Seems too much like his . . . signature.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Holister

Post by Holister »

For your sake Sir Black, I hope it isn't Khavik. I know that whole ordeal.....if he....did that to another lil' girl again.

What have you gotten yourself into Black?
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Eilonwy Solstice

He never uses the same trick twice . . .

Post by Eilonwy Solstice »

No . . . it’s definitely not Khavik. He never uses the same trick twice. It may be an admirer or a copycat, though.

Whatever is going on, Sir Typhis . . . I wish you luck.
Sometimes the only thing to be done is to feel one’s way through the darkness.
Deacon Ash-Shaytan

Post by Deacon Ash-Shaytan »

I think KonThaak and Shadowstalker have the right idea. Fingerprinting is in order if decomposition hasn't set in too bad, and if it has, well, there's always DNA testing. Wishya luck if you have to start snooping around the mafia and the Mob, though.
Someone has to man the "reality check station" around here, and it might as well be me.
Holister

Post by Holister »

I hope its not Khavik. I do hope that Khavik is dead and ahs somewhere because If I ever get my hands on him, I will make him regret the day he was ever turned.

I hope he reads this too....

Thinks he so special...nothing more than a bloated parastite with tricks so outdated he can rent himself out as a street corner magician.

:P
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Sir Typhis Black

The hand is from a female child bewteen the ages of 8 and 12 who has been dead and apparently buried over a year according to the results I got back from the tests I had run. There were no fingerprints for they had been removed to prevent any proper identification.

The hand was severed at the wrist by use of extreme force as though it was snapped off rather then cleanly cut.

This still remains a mystery, but no other contact has been made since by any other means. Perhaps this was simply a message meant to scare me off.
It has not worked. It will take more than a morbid message scribed on the palm of a corpses severed hand to chase me off.

Anyway, my attention has now turned toward other matters. This new member Rebecca seems to need help. I think I will offer any assistance I can, for I know the M.O. of cults and their activities quite well.

Return to “Agency Voice”