Please Stop this Madness

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Sir Typhis Black

Please Stop this Madness

Post by Sir Typhis Black »

I have seen the recent descent into lunacy that this once noble site has taken. I can no longer stand idly by and allow this madness to continue.

I must say this regardless of the consequence; Most of you are acting like immature children. Either play nice with each other or go home!

This goes to all of you. Especially you Kon Thaak and Deacon Ash Shaytan. Your personal squabbling has turned this site into a free for all. Those of you support this level of immaturity should leave it in the schoolyard. You know who you all are, I will not mention names.

Now berrate me if you will, I know that it will come, but have you forgotten what this site was established for. For whom the principles of understanding and acceptance were based on. Victor Lazlo WOULD BE ASHAMED!

The man believed in sharing his beliefs with others in an attempt to open minds and expose that which would threaten us as a whole. Believer or skeptic, everyone SHOULD BE WECOME HERE without it turning into some sort of conflict each time someone posts.

I am ashamed of those of you who instigate these fights, but I am more ashamed of those of you who continue to provoke them and cheer them on like it was a soccer match.

This will end here and now.

If you have disagreements, do so in the privacy of your own rooms via your own e-mails and chat rooms, NOT HERE!

These boards are for legitimate business and the occaisonal pun or two. All other immaturity will be left at the door.

Thank you for your time and G'Day.
"It is best to fight the good fight and die with your enemy's heart in your hand."
KonThaak

Re: Please Stop this Madness

Post by KonThaak »

Typhis... I am sorry, for my part. I don't know what's wrong with me... I'm having a hard time keeping my temper in check, lately. The problem is, these people keep coming in who claim to be skeptics, and are, in fact, outright disbelievers. They don't come here for proof, they come here to harass us. Deacon and the newest addition--this Samedi guy--have been the worst of them, coming in with guns blazing and insults flying. Deacon's bad enough, saying that he's only retorting to insults, when he's the one who attacked one of us first...but this Samedi guy shamelessly goes on about how horrible we are.

In my experience, people like this don't just go away if you ignore them... I know there's no justifying my actions; I already said, I don't know what's wrong with me, lately. However, the fact that they come on and misrepresent who and what a skeptic should be, and rub it in our faces every chance they can...it pisses me off, and lately, I can't seem to help myself.

I agree something's got to be done...and again, for my part, I am sorry.

Even though I was baited by Ms. Dawes earlier today, I am trying. I'm kind of proud of myself for not stooping to her level again. I'm kind of proud of myself for putting her on my "ignore" list. It's only a small step, but it's in the right direction...right?

As for Deacon and Samedi...they're both making habits of bullying the group as a whole. Until everyone puts them on their "ignore" list, and nobody posts to anything they say, I can't bring myself to just ignore them. If they want to play, I can play, too.

(Samedi's new enough... Maybe we can go to the admin and just ban him before he gets to be any more of a problem.)
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Sir Typhis Black

I believe Mr. KonThaak that it takes two people to have a quarrel; both sides are equally quilty. I do however thank you for at least making an attempt.

I agree that ignoring the problem does not always help, so I have be in contact with the administrators about this recent chain of events.

It is not just the " skeptics " Mr. KonThaak. Its is a number of posters I am affraid who are equally to blame; beiever and skeptic alike. This is why I am doing my best to put an end to it once and for all, and in a peaceful manner.

Please understand that I admire your bravado Mr. KonThaak but maybe you should not allow comments posted on an internet site get to you so deeply. Afterall, words may hurt, but they are just words.

Thank You
"It is best to fight the good fight and die with your enemy's heart in your hand."
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Believe me, I know... I wish I could get this under control.
concrete_Angel

Post by concrete_Angel »

I agree with you, Black. It's WAAY too much, and no one's getting anything done except using up space. We've already had one thread erased for this kind of behavior, remember?

Dawes, the offer's still available, if you want to take it up. I SWEAR, no insults, no sly digs, and I'll be better than my best behavior. You should see something about the society that's not all click-boom. Are you willing to take the chance?
You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings
You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Everything that you feel
Is everything that I feel
So when we dream
We shout....
Holister

Post by Holister »

It may be the beers talkin but I'm sorry too. I shouldn't instigate things and be mean to people just because they don't undestand me. Im sorry. We can all get along can't we. Good.....

"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Sir Typhis Black

Ah? Ok. I suppose it is a start. Thank you then Mr. Hollister for seeing the error of your ways. I knew you were a reasonable man.

Thank You and G'Night.
Brother Hotep

Post by Brother Hotep »

Are things are gonna be less filled with nega-Nonsense and be more varied? I mean, it gets bored in Debunking is all that people will do.
" I wanna live, I wanna Love, It's a long hard road out of hell. I want to Live Forever, Forever will always Be... "
Greydawn

Post by Greydawn »

Mr. Hotep, I am not a nega, but I do feel that some debunking is necessary to weed out the charlatans and help us focus on the real threats.

You are correct in the fact that it is boring when you post or try and read about something and an argument ensues though.
There is a time for life and a time for death, Find the balance.
Holister

Post by Holister »

I agree with you folks.

I wise man once said " That 99% of the occult is BS. It is that 1% however that isn't BS that investigators may not even recognize even if they did find it."

I believe that to be true. So it is important to want to weed out the fakes, frauds, and misunderstandings, in order to find the truth.

Good call on that one guys.
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Eilonwy Solstice

I certainly hope so, Mr. Hotep. I certainly hope so . . .

Post by Eilonwy Solstice »

Brother Hotep wrote:Are things are gonna be less filled with nega-Nonsense and be more varied? I mean, it gets bored in Debunking is all that people will do.

It’s more depressing than boring. I’m glad Deacon and Josh can put this behind them.

Oh, and welcome back, Hotep. It’s good to hear old voices speak out again. I hope we can hear from you more often?
Sometimes the only thing to be done is to feel one’s way through the darkness.
concrete_Angel

Post by concrete_Angel »

Dude, I'm just feeling the love now! I think we all might get past this, and become stronger as a team. Awesome! :D :D
You traded in your wings
You never left me
You never let me

Everything that you feel
So when we dream
We shout....
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Lets not be too over optimistic Angel. :wink:
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
concrete_Angel

Post by concrete_Angel »

So, either you're saying it's not going to happen, or that I'm getting too Shirley Temple for you? Either way: :P
You traded in your wings
You never left me
You never let me

Everything that you feel
So when we dream
We shout....
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

:lol: :lol:

WWVLD
Holister

Post by Holister »

If ya'll start joinin hand and singin "Kum By Yah", I am so outta here. :P
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

WWVLD
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

Holister wrote:If ya'll start joinin hand and singin "Kum By Yah", I am so outta here. :P

Kum ba ya, my Lord
Kum ba ya
Kum ba ya, my Lord
Kum ba ya
Kum ba ya, my Lord
Kum ba ya
Oh, Lord, Kum ba ya

Someone's crying Lord, Kum ba ya
Oh, Lord, Kum ba ya

Someone's praying Lord, Kum ba ya
Oh, Lord, Kum ba ya

Someone's singing Lord, Kum ba ya
Oh, Lord, Kum ba ya

Someone's smiling Lord, Kum ba ya
Oh, Lord, Kum ba ya

Someone's laughing Lord, Kum ba ya
Oh, Lord, Kum ba ya

Kum ba ya, my Lord, Kum ba ya
Oh, Lord, Kum ba ya
Fear the night because the night doesn't fear YOU!!!
Something that I have learned in my life: The dead just dont stay dead.
Freedom isn't as free as we have been taught!
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Better start packing Ben. :lol:

WWVLD
Holister

Post by Holister »

:roll: {Palms to Face} *GROAN!!* :lol:
Brother Hotep

Re: I certainly hope so, Mr. Hotep. I certainly hope so . . .

Post by Brother Hotep »

Eilonwy Solstice wrote:
Brother Hotep wrote:Are things are gonna be less filled with nega-Nonsense and be more varied? I mean, it gets bored in Debunking is all that people will do.

It’s more depressing than boring. I’m glad Deacon and Josh can put this behind them.

Oh, and welcome back, Hotep. It’s good to hear old voices speak out again. I hope we can hear from you more often?

Yeah.. I've spent most of the Time on the Net, and the Nights, in dreams and the Laboratory...
You'd be surprised the number of things that escape People's dreams...
Why, I think I still have the remains of the last one in a Jar somewhere..
" I wanna live, I wanna Love, It's a long hard road out of hell. I want to Live Forever, Forever will always Be... "
Deacon Ash-Shaytan

Post by Deacon Ash-Shaytan »

I've noticed all my posts have been erased, even those that were friendly, whereas this "Malakai" can still cause all the trouble he desires and snap his fingers underneath your noses and all you do is say, "boo hoo."

Love? I don't think so. More like a prestigious club: "you live by our rules or we kick you out." I never read anything about that when signing up. I guess there's more than one conspiracy your society is covering up.

This message is to let you know I'm still here. You can't get rid of me so easily. I have a commission, and I'm going to see it through.
Someone has to man the "reality check station" around here, and it might as well be me.
Malakai

Post by Malakai »

Deacon Ash-Shaytan wrote:I've noticed all my posts have been erased, even those that were friendly, whereas this "Malakai" can still cause all the trouble he desires and snap his fingers underneath your noses and all you do is say, "boo hoo."

Love? I don't think so. More like a prestigious club: "you live by our rules or we kick you out." I never read anything about that when signing up. I guess there's more than one conspiracy your society is covering up.

This message is to let you know I'm still here. You can't get rid of me so easily. I have a commission, and I'm going to see it through.
Boo freaking hoo Deacon.
Are you prepared to dance with the devil in the pale moonlight? :twisted:
солдат дьявола
Holister

Post by Holister »

Deacon...please...no more insults or infighting. Seriously...post your thoughts and beliefs and stick to them.....but please...no more fighting...from you AND us.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

*Nods in agreement*

WWVLD
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

That's just the kind of guy he is. Take your own advice and put him on your ignore list. He's just a stupid troll, anyway. Not worth anyone's time.
Greydawn

Post by Greydawn »

KonThaak wrote:That's just the kind of guy he is. Take your own advice and put him on your ignore list. He's just a stupid troll, anyway. Not worth anyone's time.

Not even if he were in danger, Mr. KonThaak?

He maybe annoying, but I myself would not say he isn't worth helping if he were in danger, even if he didn't know it was from the supernatural/paranormal.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

(Almost) anyone's worth helping in danger. Some folks, though, can be treated like a guy at a hospital without insurance or money... Yes, the doctors are obligated to stabilize the patient and get them on their feet, but as soon as that's done, they're right out the door.
Greydawn

Post by Greydawn »

Glad to see we agree on that.
Deacon Ash-Shaytan

Post by Deacon Ash-Shaytan »

Holister wrote:Deacon...please...no more insults or infighting. Seriously...post your thoughts and beliefs and stick to them.....but please...no more fighting...from you AND us.

Holister...I...wasn't...insulting...at...all...in...that...message...and...posting...my...opinions...is...all...I...have...ever...done. If my messages were erased because I was the only one saying anything derogatory, that's fine. But I think it odd that I am the only one who had his stuff erased. So this Malakai fellow and others like him are allowed to, but I am not?
Someone has to man the "reality check station" around here, and it might as well be me.