Help our society and our benefactors...

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
KonThaak

Help our society and our benefactors...

Post by KonThaak »

I'm betting most or all of you are probably already aware of the problem facing ourbenefactor...

For anyone who isn't familiar, the Society gets much of its funding, and even these web boards, from abenefactor company. That company is currently experiencing major problems, which I believe is probably why we haven't heard much from our moderators, lately...

I'm hoping that this post here isn't necessary, but...had I not stumbled upon this problem by accident, I wouldn't have known about it, myself. I just wanted to take a moment to bring this to everyone's attention, in case anyone who was able to help also hadn't gotten the latest newsletter from the Society's offices...
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
DevilNuts

Post by DevilNuts »

I... had no idea. This matter will garner my immediate attention. Thank you for bringing this up.
- Devilnuts: Proudly hunting zombies since 2005
WonderingMind

Keep them ALIVE!

Post by WonderingMind »

Every one of us here should pony up the money to keep the Society’s benefactors up and operational. I have now caught up with my back issues and picked up a print. Its really cool by the way. :P
Keep your eyes and mind open and you just might see something interesting.

Return to “Community Outreach”