Possible Undeath covered up?

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Ron Caliburn

Possible Undeath covered up?

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Not dead yet, Chilean man wakes up at his own wake wrote:SANTIAGO (AFP) - An 81-year old man in the small Chilean village of Angol shocked his grieving relatives by waking up in his coffin at his own wake, local media said on Sunday.

When Feliberto Carrasco's family members discovered his body limp and cold, they were convinced that the octogenarian's hour had come, so they immediately called a funeral home, not a doctor.

Carrasco was dressed in his finest suit for the wake, and his relatives gathered to bid him a final farewell.

"I couldn't believe it. I thought I must be mistaken, and I shut my eyes," Carrasco's nephew Pedro told the daily Ultimas Noticias.

"When I opened them again, my uncle was looking at me. I started to cry and ran to get something to open up the coffin to get him out."

The man who "rose from the dead" said he was not in any pain, and only asked for a glass of water.

Local radio also surprised listeners by announcing a correction to Carrasco's death announcement, saying the news had been premature.

Yes I may be reading too much into this, but still, it'd be nice to have someoen officially verify life or not.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

I wonder what he thought when he woke up during the wake? :lol:

Get him into sunlight, instant verification.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Sunlight is a common weaknes, but doesn't seem to be universal.

Bloodbane could endure sunlight.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
concrete_Angel

Post by concrete_Angel »

I think the fact that they called the funeral home BEFORE a doctor may have something to do with it. :lol:
You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings
You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Everything that you feel
Is everything that I feel
So when we dream
We shout....
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Bloodbane could endure sunlight, but only for short periods... It still caused him pain.

We still miss him...
In memory of Jacob Bloodbane; may his legacy live on... Protecting the innocents from evils both mundane and supernatural.

-Legacy Investigation Agency

Return to “Community Outreach”