Please help...

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
DroopyDawg

Please help...

Post by DroopyDawg »

Um… I think I need some help here.

Last night… my world… came… to a horrible… screeching halt.
It is now about 0030 or 12:30 in the morning, for you civilian types, and I am drained, physically, emotionally, and spiritually.

Today… has been my worst day ever.

Last night my wife was murdered. I… Um… It wasn’t pretty, either. Right now I’m not sure whether the cops still think I may have had something to do with it, or not. I do know that none of the doors or windows had been opened or broken in or out. Of course, given the rest of the story, that really means about jack.

What I do know, is that what occurred was not normal or rational by any stretch of the imagination. Also I know that this was not my imagination.

Here is what happened.

Last night my wife and I called it an early night, and actually went to bed together, for a change. A little after four in the morning, I was awoken by Leslie getting out of bed. Figuring she was going to the bathroom, I was about to roll over and go back to sleep. Then something about the way she was moving struck me as odd, she seemed… stiff, almost robotic. I tried to ask her if she was ok, this is when I found I was unable to move or speak. It wasn’t paralysis, because I still had the sensation of touch, yet I couldn’t control my muscles or utter a sound. No matter how hard I tried to struggle, or scream, nothing happened. Some force had me pinned completely. I watched her stagger out of the room and I could do nothing to stop her, I couldn’t even call to her. Somehow I knew I was not dreaming and I was completely awake.

A few minutes later, I heard her speaking…
At first she seemed confused,

"What… Why am I…? George?”
Then she seemed to be talking to someone,
“Who are you?”
“What do you want?”
In her usual style she started getting belligerent,
“Listen… I don’t know who you are but…”
And then I heard… something that… still… shakes me to my core.
“No… NO… GEORGE!!!”
“OH GOD NO, GOD PLEASE NO!!!”
And she screamed and screamed and screamed. All the time I was pinned to the bed, unable to move, unable to call out. I think I may have cried, but I am not sure now. Then everything went quiet, so quiet I thought I may have gone deaf. Luckily I seemed also prevented from retching. Else I may have drowned in my own vomit.

I am not sure how much time passed after the screaming stop, until the figure entered the room. Other than the voice, there was nothing to identify the person as male or female. He was cloaked by shadows, even when the weak lights in our room should have highlighted his features; there was nothing to see but shadows.

I then realized he had something in his hand. I feared it was the same knife he killed Leslie with, but then the screen on my MP3 player flashed into life, startling me. It was currently recording.

Suddenly he stated simply,

“Your wife didn't have to die.”
This man who had just murdered my wife spoke as if… he was… talking about the weather or something,
“Blame Caliburn... It was he who you visited showing his precious secret hand sign.”
As he said this he signed the letters ‘Z’ and ‘R’ at me.
“He brought this destruction upon your house. It was his fault. He...ensured this would happen when he had a hand in destroying me...”
“Tell your new friend that he's a monster, for arranging this to happen...”
“Find Gabriel, and tell him that this is as much his fault as Caliburn’s.”
“While you're at it, tell the angel that her brother's blood was sufficient and that James didn't die in vain...”
“Tell the one who calls himself the 'stalker of shadows' that his friend's death served a higher purpose...”

When he stopped speaking the room was silent. He made no sounds. I couldn’t hear his breath, and his clothing didn’t even rub together. Then he continued,
“To answer your question...no, I am not Konrad. The ruse he is currently pulling off is...interesting. Give him my congratulations... To first reveal himself so boldly, and then suddenly pretend as if he was being framed...but we both know that he's only acting that way now in order to make you all think he's your ally, and a victim. Clever boy...”
“Incidentally...had your wife not called out to a false god, I would have spared her a great deal of pain...” <I think he may have sighed here. I can’t tell from the recording.> “She brought it down on herself.”
“You will live today, so that you can carry my messages to the others. I have...recorded our little conversation, in case you forget anything... we know how, exacting you like to be… Good night, Mr. Franks...”

He then set my MP3 player down on the nightstand by my head and disappeared. He didn’t walk out of the room. It was, he’s there one instant and then not there the next. As soon as he vanished I was free and because of the strength of my struggling I was literally launched out of the bed and on to the floor. Suddenly it was like a valve was opened and I retched and cried for what seemed like forever.

When I regained a little of my composure I felt weak and drained. I suddenly realized that I needed to ensure that I had a copy of the WAV file, because once the police were involved, I would be lucky to see it again. So, headless of what was going on downstairs, I plugged my MP3 player in to my computer. I copied off the WAV file, compressed it and password protected in emailed it to my G-mail, yahoo, hotmail, and work accounts as well as a friend of mine.

As I was leaving the bedroom I heard sirens. I found out later that a neighbor had been disturbed by the screaming. Something told me to protect myself, so, I avoided the kitchen and went to the front door. I opened it and was sitting on the lintel when the police finally pulled up out front.

To make a long story shorter, I saw the damage that he had done. It… was… horrible, to put it bluntly. Leslie’s body was on the floor in the kitchen. She was sliced up everywhere except for her face which was locked in a mask of horror. There was blood everywhere, on the walls, the cabinets, the ceiling, it was on everything. There was so much blood. I was allowed to get dressed and taken from the house as more police were showing up.

I couldn’t come up with any reasonable lie to tell them, so I told the truth. I of course was the lead suspect, but after being tested for blood, given a polygraph, and what was most likely a psychological evaluation, I was let go. I can’t leave the city of course, and I have no clue when I’ll bet let back in my house. You know, its funny, I don’t have a toothbrush, or a even a change of clothes.

I did overhear one of the cops pondering the fact that there were no footprints or fingerprints in the blood or anywhere else in the house. Apparently there was no indication of where the murder was when he killed her. It’s like he was a ghost or phantom or something.

I am a wreck. I keep wondering if it is my fault for bringing this on my house. I don’t know…

I am so tired, I am going to bed.

Droopy
I am not so much bothered by what I perceive, as by what my mind tells me about what I perceive.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Dawg PM me with your location as soon as you can. I will do what I can to help.
How many times do we have to kill that Shithead Windner?
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

Dammit...!

George...I'm sorry this happened. There's nothing that can be done to make up for this. What I did to that--that bastard should've destroyed even his soul...

But...it would seem I can't even do that right.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

George... ...gods, and right before the holidays, too.

I'm...I'm not in that part of the country anymore, but if there's anything I can ship to you, just lemme know where... Don't worry about the cost of shipping, either.

I wish I could do more...
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
DroopyDawg

Post by DroopyDawg »

Shadowstalker wrote:How many times do we have to kill that Shithead Windner?

Isn't that the guy that so many of y'all fought on Halloween?

Droopy
I am not so much bothered by what I perceive, as by what my mind tells me about what I perceive.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

I can't really do anything for you but if you think of something let me know.

One more illustration why I stay alone.

GS, you got some explaining to do. Still.
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
DroopyDawg

Post by DroopyDawg »

Gabe, With everything that happened on Halloween night, how can anyone be certain of anything.

Josh, I thank you for the thought, but I do not know right now what I would need. You know I had forgotten all about the holidays. Damn.

Honestly I know I said this was a call for help, but I don't know what anyone can do now. I... guess I just... need to get my feet back under me. Just right now I don't know how.

Damn.

Droopy
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

PM me an address and I'll arrange for a supply drop to you. Money, clothing, etc.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
DroopyDawg

Post by DroopyDawg »

Can anyone tell me what is going on here?

I spoke with the police today and they are now telling me the window in the office was broken in. I know for a fact that it wasn't. There is a waste treatment plant in the woods behind us, and you can always smell it. You have to walk past the office to get from the bedroom to the front of the house. I would have smelled it.

I asked if the window had been broken why the alarm hadn't gone off. They just said that it must have been turned off. That I must have forgotten to set it. I distinctly remember turning the alarm off to open the front door for the police. Ever since the phone call I have made sure to bolt the door and set the alarm! This makes no sense to me!

When I said this they just said I must be confused. WTF?!?

WHAT THE F*****G HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!?!

Droopy
Bert_the_Turtle

Governmental Agencies skew paranormal events to fit reality. Official records are kept locked in a secure and hidden in plain site room and the public records reflect the common notion of reality.

Just be thankful they aren't setting you up to take the fall.
Natasha

Post by Natasha »

At least not yet.

Because you know government employees are all evil.
Наташа Крылова .:. Natasha Krilova
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Congratulations?!

Fuck you, you worthles piece of shit! I tore your soul to shreds and threw it to the void. Obviously you learned more than I thought.

There is a price for that knowledge you stole Windner.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Eilonwy Solstice

I’m so sorry for your loss . . .

Post by Eilonwy Solstice »

I’m so sorry for your loss . . . I wish there was something I could do, DroopyDawg. Will you be all right? How are you?
Sometimes the only thing to be done is to feel one’s way through the darkness.
DroopyDawg

Post by DroopyDawg »

Thank you for your concern Eilonwy.

Physically I am ok, emotionally I am a wreck. But that is to be expected. I still have moments of lucidity though. :)

I think I am going to be ok. The police are pissing me off, but I guess that's about standard.

Droopy
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Mr. Franks, we have had experience getting one of the Society members out of trouble with authorities when she was suspected of something a paranormal...monstrosity had done. We're not lawyers, but we can get the job done.

For now, it sounds like the police are content to simply make up stories, but should things get any more serious, please don't hesitate to contact us. We're quite busy, but we'll drop everything and travel for a Society member in need.

All our Society work is pro bono.

-Amy
In memory of Jacob Bloodbane; may his legacy live on... Protecting the innocents from evils both mundane and supernatural.

-Legacy Investigation Agency
DroopyDawg

Post by DroopyDawg »

Thank you Amy,
As of yet they do seem content to make stories. If they elect to come after me I will be sure to let you know. Thank you still.

Droopy
concrete_Angel

Post by concrete_Angel »

<As a professor on Oprah said some time ago, “We are all born happy, as we get older, we just forget that we are supposed to be happy.” Happiness and peace reside within you. You just need to find your center and get yourself grounded again. Then you will be able to deal with life far better.>

I could find you myself if I must, but an address would help. Need a little friendly chat? I promise to curb the anger this time.
You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings
You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Everything that you feel
Is everything that I feel
So when we dream
We shout....
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

A professor of what? ;)
concrete_Angel

Post by concrete_Angel »

Ask George. They're his words.
You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings
You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Everything that you feel
Is everything that I feel
So when we dream
We shout....
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Windner . . . I have something for you.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

So go get it Windner.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I'll charge him the S&H too.

Delta Sierra
Bert_the_Turtle

The Delivery: Death
The S&H Charge: Pain and Suffering
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

More or less.

Delta Sierra
DroopyDawg

Post by DroopyDawg »

Kolya wrote:A professor of what? ;)

I looked it up and found I was sort of wrong he is a Psychologist and founded the Happiness Project in England. His name is Dr. Robert Holden, and have to admit there are times when it is so hard to remember to be happy. Here is the link to the show: http://www.oprah.com/tows/slide/200704/ ... _103.jhtml

Droopy
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Hapiness Project? . . . I don't like the sounds of it.

Delta Sierra
DroopyDawg

Post by DroopyDawg »

Ron Caliburn wrote:Windner . . . I have something for you.

I feel I owe him something as well. I just wonder what I could do against someone like that. I don't have any special abilities, nor any special training. So again what can I do.

Droopy
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

What any of us do - the best we can with what we got.

Delta Sierra
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

This Happiness Project sounds evil.

We gonna find them all in cots in a shack somewhere in the English countryside with their nuts cut off since the mothership only boards eunichs and oddly all their bank accounts transferred to one in the Cayman Islands days before the mothership arrives and they kill themselves because the mothership only allows spirits on board, too.

And, oddly, this Holden guy survives with his nuts and bank account in tact.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

DroopyDawg wrote:
Ron Caliburn wrote:Windner . . . I have something for you.

I feel I owe him something as well. I just wonder what I could do against someone like that. I don't have any special abilities, nor any special training. So again what can I do.

Droopy
Don't be so droopy, dog ;)