Faceless Man

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
Sakura

Faceless Man

Post by Sakura »

What can a Private Investigator do that cops can't when they cant seem to solve the case, or rash of cases in a major city as bizzar as those associated with the supernatural? Well, the Amarillo Police Department can't seem to find their asses with both hands of late. There has been an elevation in street violence, of course.

But this is something else. I first stumbled across it when one of the local cops I knew mentioned it to me at Jaguar's. For those of you who know Amarillo a little bit, no... I wasn't trying to make money there. Instead of going to The Brew Pub, Brandon and I went there for a change. Anyway, my buddy Gerald was there, and he mentioned this case that had him bugged. They found a male, white, about age 25 that had been killed. He had been clawed by something, and well... the place was a mess. He had struggled, though it appeared to be completely useless. There was no left behind prints, fibers, hairs... nothing. What bothered him was the face was removed. It was removed in a manner that suggested it was half cut, half ripped off. The doors to the place were not forced, nor were the windows, and all of them were still locked which totally had them puzzled.

I suggested maybe it was a ninja, just as a joke. It was a remote possibility, because they had the skill to get in and out without showing signs of forced entry or leaving prints, but.... there would still have been footprints of some kind. Taijutsu has been known to use claw-hand techniques or even metal claws to fight in close quarters. Even though it was possible, it was a joke, though it was doubtful that Gerald would even know that much about ninja. The method of death didn't really match, and come on... this is America!

Anyway, I dismissed it, but then, I was later approached by a citizen and asked to start a case similar to the one that Gerald mentioned. Now, the more I investigate, I found there have been four murders like this. Brandon seems to think they are connected to some sort of ritual killing of some kind. He also had something come to him from his gift, something about shadow, or shadow people. Anybody make any sense of this?
To see a world in a grain of sand,
to see eternity in an instant...
Eilonwy Solstice

Beyond Texas and past reminders?

Post by Eilonwy Solstice »

?!! Sakura, research this with other states. I remember something like this baffling police many years ago . . . but it happened during Celeste’s time. It was just a passing interest for her, something to sneer at while she was under Boaz’s thumb. Is it supernatural in origin, I wonder? Ritual killings? Serial murders? Someone that read up on them all those years ago and is using the same methods? I’m sorry, it’s very vague, and these are my own musings. I’ll meditate on it.
Sometimes the only thing to be done is to feel one’s way through the darkness.
D.E.U.S.

Post by D.E.U.S. »

Sakura, D.E.U.S. likewise will put it's resources to use. I'll send message to main headquarters. And the victims will not be forgotten.
The meek shall inherit the earth.
duamerthrax

Post by duamerthrax »

great, another thing to freak me the hell out
Malakai

Post by Malakai »

duamerthrax wrote:great, another thing to freak me the hell out
Need a diaper change? I think you pissed on yourself? :evil: :twisted:
Are you prepared to dance with the devil in the pale moonlight? :twisted:
солдат дьявола
duamerthrax

Post by duamerthrax »

fuck yourself with a branding iron, dickface!!
Logos

Post by Logos »

He's just jealous that a fifteen year old is less awkward than he is.
Put everything into what you're doing, use everything you've got, or I'm afraid you won't live to regret it.
Malakai

Post by Malakai »

duamerthrax wrote:fuck yourself with a branding iron, dickface!!
you like talking about deep penetration. You are one sick twisted individual. Your daddy should have paid more attention you on those long, cold winter nights instead of your sister. I guess she just put out better.
солдат дьявола
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

There you go again, Malakai... Firing off the same stupid jokes. What'd I say before about that?
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Razor

Post by Razor »

I think Malakai is referring to his own life-experiences.
Secrets and secrets, truth and lies, but which is which? Not knowing is the way to die.
D.E.U.S.

Post by D.E.U.S. »

Mr. Malakai

Our offices have as of yet not received a response to our inquiry. I personally would like to see what D.E.U.S. can do to address your issues. Please respond as soon as possible.

Thank you.
The meek shall inherit the earth.
Malakai

Post by Malakai »

I have sent your organization a response.
солдат дьявола
Logos

Post by Logos »

Razor wrote:I think Malakai is referring to his own life-experiences.

That's what I said! :lol:

They say that writers have to have knowledge of what they write about... Well, he isn't that great in the creativity dept. but he sure as hell seems to know all about being on the receiving end of a terribly depraved practice.
Put everything into what you're doing, use everything you've got, or I'm afraid you won't live to regret it.
Eilonwy Solstice

I’m sorry, Sakura, but . . .

I’m sorry, Sakura, I haven’t been able to find anything. The biggest lead I have was Celeste was in Kansas when she noted the newspaper, but I don’t know if that means the murders had reached that far, or if it just made headlines several states north.
mrslater13

Post by mrslater13 »

I think the ninja angle may be a dead end (no pun intended). Ninja were more about intelligence gathering than brutal disfiguring murders. While they certainly did use climbing claws both for scaling surfaces and hand to hand combat, they were more a weapon of convenience or desperation than something that one would select to commit a series of murders. You might want to pull out your moon phases chart and sync up the dates of the murders to see if you might be dealing with some sort of lycnathrope situation. Good luck, and don't forget the silver bullets.
Rob Szatowski

Post by Rob Szatowski »

or these could all just be the killing spree of a sick psycho copycat.

Rob
lets get metaphysical
Sakura

Re: Faceless Man

Post by Sakura »

That's always possible. Things don't always have to be supernatural. I tend to be a private investigator first, and paranormal investigator second, though their skillsets go hand in hand.
To see a world in a grain of sand,
to see eternity in an instant...
Eilonwy Solstice

Have you learned anything else, Sakura?

Have you learned anything else, Sakura?
Wolf Brutscher

Re: Faceless Man

Post by Wolf Brutscher »

We had a bunch of whack job scientists up hear a wile ago working on some thing call human-plus program.But no sooner did we get close than they just disapeard.There where 5 cases just like the one you have there.All in all jury messed up almost lost the Dr. and his kid.
Over kill is a good thing:)

Return to “Classifieds”