she's gone!!!

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Oh no Malakai and our little Bomber friend need to be put down like Rabid beasts. It is the only way to be sure after all.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
duamerthrax

Post by duamerthrax »

Malakai wrote:I can help bring her back. Or put her on her back. Eh, she is usually like that anyways. Atleast according to your daddy!

:evil: DIE ASSHOLE!!!! :evil:
Logos

Post by Logos »

Cool it, cool it, unless what he's saying is true, just cool it!
Put everything into what you're doing, use everything you've got, or I'm afraid you won't live to regret it.
Malakai

Post by Malakai »

duamerthrax wrote:
Malakai wrote:I can help bring her back. Or put her on her back. Eh, she is usually like that anyways. Atleast according to your daddy!

:evil: DIE ASSHOLE!!!! :evil:
Again, you talk about assholes! Perhaps I should acquire her femur bone and shove up your asshole? :twisted:
Are you prepared to dance with the devil in the pale moonlight? :twisted:
солдат дьявола
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Malakai, unless you want me to put on this mask, and let my dark aspect out to play, I suggest you shut it.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Rain

Post by Rain »

Wait did you say mask, what mask?
D.E.U.S.

Post by D.E.U.S. »

Mr. Duamerthrax

Just to let you know, I recently read your letter, and I have sent the information you requested. I wish you all the best with your sister, and I will personally arrange for her stay at our New York facility.

Thank you for your interest.
The meek shall inherit the earth.
Logos

Post by Logos »

To the representative from D.E.U.S., if I may... if your establishment is so expansive, how is it that I've never heard of your organization before?

I would think that a charity (This is a charitable organization, right?) of your size and with the apparently high number of branches you have, you would be more known to the public eye, unless the D.E.U.S. is the larger entity that provides funding to the front line agencies, such as Salvation Army, etc. etc.? Mind, I should probably read up on my NPO's again before asking this stuff, I'm just curious without wanting to actually exercise the energy on researching that area. Sorry, not to say you're not important, because relief efforts are in high demand in our wake... we've just got our hands full on the New York front. I don't think I'll have time to research much of anything until I'm back home.
Put everything into what you're doing, use everything you've got, or I'm afraid you won't live to regret it.
D.E.U.S.

Post by D.E.U.S. »

Miss Logos

Thank you for taking an interest, and I'll try to answer as many questions as possible.

D.E.U.S. is the name of our central organization, located in Chicago, that can provide funds and support to a series of shelters throughout the country. These shelters are sent monetary gifts, as well as the occasional manpower, that helps to keep them in operation. We do not personally run these facilities, as we can not be all over the country at once, but a major portion of our proceeds goes directly to them.

Our organization itself also takes pride in our research and development department, which strives to find the latest advances in the control of the more "supernatural phenomenon", so to speak. However, this is limited to those that would pose a major threat. I assure you, the only reason you might not have heard about us previously is due to our wishes to remain discrete about the presence of such phenomenon. Apart from that, D.E.U.S. has nothing to hide.

Again, I thank you for the inquiry, and hope this answers your questions.
The meek shall inherit the earth.
duamerthrax

Post by duamerthrax »

yeah, thanks, but she's going to be in the hospital for a while. sorry, but we won't need you after all.