Welcome to the conspiracy...(Xander Hills)

Accounts of personal experiences, especially from those who hunt the supernatural. We offer this space in hopes that our members can hear about, and learn from, the exploits of others.
Fiera

Welcome to the conspiracy...(Xander Hills)

Post by Fiera »

I regret to inform everyone on this site that Zander Hill died in a tragic car accident on friday, March 10th 2006.

These are the events that began and ended his last year of life.

Mayor Hill of Xander Hills found what is commonly refered to as a DR room .. he stashed said files and decided to offer them for sale privately. The government learned of his discovery, kidnapped him and placed him in a mental institution and had him drugged for the last year. In a plot to find the location of the files an escape was orchestrated by the government, to make Mr. Hill believe he had built an immunity to this drug and escaped on his own behalf. Thankfully Mayor Hill did not go directly for the files and lead them right to it.

Here's where I come in and some may feel I have an unscropulous role, be that what it may I feel it is my job to expose the conspiracy like Zander would have wanted me to.

I was hired by one special agent Curtis, of a supernatural task force which has recently (last year) relocated to our neck of the woods, to kidnap not harm the mayor (this may be a little confusing). The mayor I was hired to kidnap was the imposter I was asked to use a trank dart with a sniper rifle. I realized that the purpose of this was not to get information out of the mayor but to be able to get the agent posing as the mayor out from undercover (due to this site I realized on my own that the mayor was an imposter)
I was to take the fall for "assasinating" the (imposter) mayor and they could then torture or kill the mayor and no one would notice being that he was already dead.

Now I was able to find the real mayor by my luck and his lack of subtlty. My luck is that I am a member of this site and his stupidity saying publicly that he was hiding in an internet cafe in Xander Hills (for the record there are only 2) I managed to explain my story, and the fact that I wanted to help him because I did not want to go down for a murder I didn't commit. Unfortunately I was bugged and 6 cars of agents pulled up. We managed to escape through a back entrance but a car was waiting for us there. I tried disarming both agents unsucssesfully, suddenly a blinding flash pulsed through the area and both agents were unable to see well much less shoot well. Still even with the image of white burned into their eyes Zander was hit in the mid section. I jumped into my car and was pursued by one of the government cars. In retrospect I wish we had had enough forsight to have worn seatbelts but as they say hindsight is 20/20.. I took a turn too sharply and rolled my SUV both Zander and I were thrown from the vehicle I thankfully landed on a soft patch of grass with a few abrasions to my face. Zander on the other hand landed near the hospital steps which would have been a good thing had there been enough of him left to save.

I ran to a nearby hotel which I knew from a "contact" of mine Laura Annel that a renowned debonair tabloidist named Raven Davenport was staying at.
He is here doing a cover story on some of the animal attacks in the past year and possible supernatural links. I'm hoping that Mr. Davenport will listen to my story and possibly get it out to the public not to trust the current mayor.

I am still awaiting his reply as he tries to verify this story.
"The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire"
~Marshal Ferdinand Foch
Willie Long

Re: Welcome to the conspiracy...(Xander Hills)

Post by Willie Long »

Fiera wrote:Mayor Hill of Xander Hills found what is commonly refered to as a DR room .. he stashed said files and decided to offer them for sale privately.

So he stole govenment secrets and tried to sell them on the black market; and when the Feds caught up with him, he tried to sucker us into saving his spying ass.

I ain't got no dog in that race. Peace.
Fiera

Mayor Hill

Post by Fiera »

I think you misunderstand his intentions. There are strange occurences in our city and the mayor was trying to get to the bottom of it. On top of that they were not government files, because the government will not recognize them as being in existence. And as for him trying to sell them he was more hoping a museum would want to aquire them or perhaps a group specializing in the occult and perhaps a small finder's fee to go towards the preservation of our towns sordid, but accurate history

The mayor had no intentions of personally proffiting from the exchange.
"The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire"
~Marshal Ferdinand Foch
Celeste Darken

Post by Celeste Darken »

I doubt this was a tragic accident, but rather, a planned assassination. Whether he died by bullet wound or car crash, still serves the same purpose. He is dead and therefore silent. But what is to say it is the last death, or even the first? Have others died before for this knowledge? Lore and Fiera, might you be in danger as well? They know you, and they know you know as well. If these people are willing to murder to keep silence, I doubt “sides” will become an issue with the knowledge that has already been leaked.
In either case, are there any steps being taken to ensure the loss of life, whether single or plural, did not happen needlessly? I was ready to help Mr. Hills, but his death will not stop that, if this conspiracy needs unmasking. If there are any still willing to continue this, contact me.

Celeste Darken

Return to “War Stories”