An odd encounter

Accounts of personal experiences, especially from those who hunt the supernatural. We offer this space in hopes that our members can hear about, and learn from, the exploits of others.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

I told you so? :roll:

We all have a dark side folks. Mine just happened to inherit some of Belladrox's personality. Deal with it.

Now I can say that what I was doing did sicken me a little, but I had always known that something like this could happen.

After the dybbuk, the rest of the ghouls were easy. I didn't even have to get Karlash. I tore some of them apart with nothing but my mind, and the rest I disposed of with brute strength. I was quite messy by the time I was finished.

Soon the humans were all alone. They stunk of fear, and the dark aspect of myself did more than feed on this fear. It reveled in it. In retrospect, I really didn't like that feeling, but at the time it felt so right that I didn't care.

The humans hesitated, but then charged at me all at once. Fifteen against one, it wasn't even a contest. I sent several of them flying off with a burst of TK, and then the rest were on me. They were trying to beat me into submission with their nightsticks and clubs, but I managed to dodge most of the blows. I reached out with my mind, and pulled Karlash back to me. He flew into my hand, and I then promptly dropped him as his hilt had turned red hot. The message was clear. Not while my dark side was in control.

This seemed to make me angrier, and I reached out for another weapon. I pulled the darkness tight around me, using knowledge I never knew I had, and then pushed it away from me. It flew from me in thin shards, and mangled the majority of the humans around me. The few who survived the assault tried to flee, but I was faster. Soon there was just me, and the dead.

I took this oppurtunity to press my dark aspect back into the recesses of my mind. I then fell to my knees in exhaustion, and more than a little shame. I was trembling all over, and wanted nothing more than to forget all that had happened.

"Get up."

The voice came from my right, and I struggled to turn my head and see who had spoken. A shadow detached itself from the building near the lot and walked over to me. It dodged the scattered corpses, and stood over me. "Get up." It repeated, this time in a feminine tone I knew.

"You again?" Intstead of replying, she reached down and grabbed me by my long coat. I was hefted, almost effortlessly, off the ground and back onto my feet. I wobbled around, but was able to remain standing.

"Do you accept my offer now?" She asked, face still hidden by the shadows.

I didn't answer her, but instead brushed myself off and moved over to where I had dropped Karlash. I hesitated for a moment, then reached down and picked him up. The hilt remained cool in my grip this time, and I quickly put him back in his sheath. I started to walk out of the lot, but then turned around and said, "Yes."

The shadow just nodded and then vanished, like it had never been there.

The next morning I wached the news, but there was no mention of the lot turned slaughterhouse. It seems whoever had sent their lackeys had decided to cover their tracks.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
D.E.U.S.

Post by D.E.U.S. »

GhostSpider, we believe that there may be need for us to talk. Please let us know the moment that you are available.
The meek shall inherit the earth.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Who are you, and what could you know that will be of use to me?

WWVLD
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Well, one of my new "friends" did some investigating, and found out that the guys who attacked me are part of some group called the Demon Fists. Anyone know who they are, and why they want me?

WWVLD
Willie Long

Post by Willie Long »

Yeah, they're drug dealers from South America, where "Coke is It". They also seem to use paranormal abilities or monsters to help them expand into new markets.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Their name has popped up more than once around here - d a search and you'll find a few posts of their shenanigans.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Alright, that answers who they are, but what do they want with me?

WWVLD
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Well, maybe we should ask one.

Delta Sierra
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

So what, do I need to put an ad out in the yellow pages or something?

WANTED:
Demon Fist lackey for questioning
Must be of moderate rank, and have access to cult plans

WWVLD
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

If you know the streets well enough, or have access to someone who does, you more or less can.

Generally the notable gang members will be well enough known and their hang outs well enough known that the right people can find them easily - otherwise they wouldn't be able to do buisness.

You gotta remember these gangers are buisness men of their own kind and it's hard to do buisness without proper advertising and a set of office hours.

Delta Sierra
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Unfortunately Ron, I'm Elsewhere at the moment, and don't really have access to the streets. Plus my "friends" don't want me leaving before my homework is done.

WWVLD
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Regretable.

Delta Sierra
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Want someone captured? Just give me the Intel.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

I'll pm you the info Bert.

WWVLD
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Well, I've "graduated" from my "classes", and am now out and about in the world. I think I know a little more about myself now, and it has helped put some of my mind at peace.

I've been asked not to post anything of my "classes" , nor of what I've learned about me, here on the forums. Anyone is welcome to PM me though, and i'll try to explain what I can.

WWVLD