Zander Hill, do not rely solely on the Dark

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
Celeste Darken

Zander Hill, do not rely solely on the Dark

Post by Celeste Darken »

Mr. Hill, I will speak boldly and bluntly. I do not trust you yet. And I think all would agree with me, even the ones on this forum who wish me dead. However, my mistrust of your plight does not mean I do not wish to help you. If the time can be spared, I would seek more information first before rushing in blindly. What knowledge have you garnered? What allies do you have already? What foes are we facing? More questions come to mind, but they can be asked later or in a more private forum. Remember, those of the Dark would claim their alliance with good without any qualm, and later prove to be your greatest enemies. Investigate before you hire. I would learn more of you first, and I hope you would do the same with me.

Celeste Darken
Last edited by Celeste Darken on Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zander Hill

Post by Zander Hill »

Thank you for the advice. I would be willing to contact you to answer any questions you might have. As far as answeres to who & what we're dealing with I am afraid I myself do not know. I have heard rumors of a goverment run task force on the occult that had set up shop shortly after I made my first attemps to send out the files i found. I only hope it was not due to my actions alone the goverment has brought such a strong presence to Xanderhills.
If you do make it to town please be wary. I thank you for any assistance you could offer and simply for the reply.
~ Zander
Celeste Darken

Post by Celeste Darken »

You have already stated that Lore is with you, and it would appear that Fiera may also be linked to this. Is this true? I understand if you wish your allies to remain anonymous, as this is a public forum and evil has been known to view it in the past, but I would like to know who else I may contact to learn more about the situation. Sometimes the problem can be solved by simply taking a different outlook on the matter at hand. As my questions grow more detailed I will be e-mailing you through the private message board. I would encourage you to do the same, so that perusing enemies may be caught off guard.
Celeste Darken
Zander Hill

Post by Zander Hill »

I have noticed several citizens have found their way here to the Lazlo Society. I unfournately have not had contact with any of them and can not count them as of yet as allies. I am for now on my own. I do have a contact with the Xanderhills preservation society. A group of the city munipality decicated to preserving the history of the city.

I will try to contact you in a more secure fashion as soon as posibble. My internet access is limited to public internet cafes as I fear staying in one place to long may not be good for me. I will contact you in ASAP.
~Zander
Fiera

Celeste Darken

Post by Fiera »

Though at the time the mayor had no knowledge of me, I obviously had knowlege of him ... it is unfortunate that he is beyond help now unless it be God's

I thank you for answering his call for help when no other would I knew him a short time yet he seemed a decent man.
"The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire"
~Marshal Ferdinand Foch

Return to “Classifieds”