History books

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
1LT_Donald

History books

Post by 1LT_Donald »

Anybody have any history books dealing with Iraq, specifically cults and such. The last few days my platoon's had run-ins with these folks who have facial tattoos. It kinda looks like a tower, but with a crack running down the middle.

Thanks in Advance.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Well, depending upon who you ask, I think most would consider HAMAS, Hizbollah, and the like to be cults or sects of Islam. Although neither seem to be operating in Iraq, there is nothing that says that cannot be there if for no other reason than moving personnel or guns around, recruiting, whatever.

As far as the tatoos, I have no idea about that. Perhaps they are not humans. I have seen plenty of aliens that can pass as humans, at least until you really start to investigate them.
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I got a history geek friend who might come up with something.

Seeing as Messopotamia has been the home to pretty much every organized and unorganized religion to appear in the last 8000 years are so, you could be dealing with almost anything.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I'm surprised nobody thought of this sooner.

You're near Babylon and you're dealing with guys who have the symbol of a broken tower? Does this remind you of anything?

In case I do have to connect the dots, go check out your GI bible, look for the Tower of Babel

Delta Sierra
Debunker
Location: My Paranromal team is based in the U.K., but we travel world wide

Post by Debunker »

Better yet, look for a Psychologist! Your obviously shell shocked or suffering the stress of combat fatigue and your seeing things. Get help before you hurt someone, there's enough tragedy in that part of the world right now and you dont need to add to it.
Elliott James Tobias III
AKA: Debunker

"The truth is indeed out there...science has been pointing it out for centuries."
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Welcome to Lazlo, first rule of Lazlo is nobody listens to Debunker. . .

Delta Sierra
Jimu113

Post by Jimu113 »

...Except the sheep.
Son, I've seen more dead bodies than you've had TV dinners-Carl Kolchak, the Night Stalker
Fiera

Post by Fiera »

Debunker wrote:Better yet, look for a Psychologist! Your obviously shell shocked or suffering the stress of combat fatigue and your seeing things. Get help before you hurt someone, there's enough tragedy in that part of the world right now and you dont need to add to it.

How does reseaching people with tattoos on thier faces mak someone crazy?

Do they not have ink where you come from?
"The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire"
~Marshal Ferdinand Foch
Aaron

what

Post by Aaron »

a 1Lt who is also a counter intelligence agnet...any newb would know that counterintelligence is an enlisted man profession, i mean sure you might be huminter or even a general intelligence officer... but counter intel.

speaking from a guy who had been there and done that and has had that job title i swear all you bull shit artists should at least research that crap you are trying to portray
Aaron

and further more

Post by Aaron »

southern iraq does not mean babylon nor anywhere near the suspossed site of the famed tower...

southern iraq means shi'ite wasteland and sand in areas that you never thought sand could get
Aaron

and even more

Post by Aaron »

the only iraqis with facial tattoos are lil old ladys with no teeth

Return to “Classifieds”