Obituaries?

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Legacy

Obituaries?

Post by Legacy »

Hey, anyone in Chicagoland read the Northwest Herald? There were some interesting articles today. 5 local houses were hit Monday night, all residents were apparently killed.

We have addresses. All 5 places were in Crystal Lake. 4 of them were home to religious folks (a rabbi, a priest, a minister, and a Wiccan, plus families where applicable). The 5th was apparently a city judge--reportedly a devout Protestant--and his family.

Police, of course, have the details of this one on tight lockdown, but this reeks of something being more wrong than meets the eye... We'll be looking into it as soon as we have the opportunity.
In memory of Jacob Bloodbane; may his legacy live on... Protecting the innocents from evils both mundane and supernatural.

-Legacy Investigation Agency
Gabriel

Re: Obituaries?

Post by Gabriel »

Don't bother. I can tell you everything you need to know about the incident.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I'm not surprised.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

Gabriel wrote:Don't bother. I can tell you everything you need to know about the incident.
Once again, you show you darkness demon. I will catch up to you and destroy you.
Fear the night because the night doesn't fear YOU!!!
Something that I have learned in my life: The dead just dont stay dead.
Freedom isn't as free as we have been taught!
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Gabriel wrote:Don't bother. I can tell you everything you need to know about the incident.

Gabe...? Please tell me you didn't...
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

I left several of those houses in such a state that the mortuaries will have one helluva time figuring out which giblets belonged to who. I called those the "jigsaw houses".

As for the other two... I'm sure the police have plenty of photos to paint a picture for you.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Oh...oh my god.

GABE, WHAT THE HELL?!?
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

The Society is hereby on warning... You have a number of addresses. Our groups could be at any one of those locations come Halloween. Interfere before then, and Windner will be obliged to...open up more houses for his use.

Enjoy the equinox.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Gabriel, You... *ahem* You bastard! I'm... you... Logos called me Monday night... She didn't want anything said until we had more information (We... They're supposed to wait for proper go-aheads. Force of habit on my part.) She said that the talk at the station is that Jeremiah is back. It was *ahem* you!? Jere-... *ahem!* Gabriel, It's over. Don't you fucking *ahem!* think everyone in our area has suffered enough without you pulling shit like *AHEM!* this!? I'm... Fine, I'll say it. I'm going to go wash my hands... asshole.
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
Cameron Thorne

Post by Cameron Thorne »

I have witnessed alot of evil shit in my life. Much more than I care to elaborate on, but you Gabby, you are a cruel, vindictive SOB who is doing it just to prove how evil you are.

First you deal with the dog, then the master.

Gabby, you are just pathetic, and now, you are just a walking bullseye for everyone here.

As for this Windchime, or whatever his name is, know that he failed once, odds are, he'll fail again.

Time to put you down Gabby, like the rabid dog you now are.

Sometimes the truth is more horrific than the lie.
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

Anyone here disagree with me now that Gabriel needs to be put down? I told you he is a fucking monster.
Razor

Post by Razor »

Cry out, and let loose the dogs of war!
Secrets and secrets, truth and lies, but which is which? Not knowing is the way to die.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

PM me pendragon. We have alot to discuss, if you're willing.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Cameron Thorne

Post by Cameron Thorne »

I can also offer what ever help I can, when I can.
Sometimes the truth is more horrific than the lie.
concrete_Angel

Post by concrete_Angel »

Yeah, I'm thinking this is one of those "all hands on deck" things. Whatever i can do, I sure as hell don't want to be left out of this one.
You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings
You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Everything that you feel
Is everything that I feel
So when we dream
We shout....
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

I'll be there, Pendragon. I can't let him get away from me again!
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

Ahh, yes, again everyone assumes everything is done of free will, once again no one asks what lever is being used to move the earth, or where it's fulcrum lies.

You call yourselves investigators, I dub you assassins. At least Sheldon was honest about it.

Gabriel was of great help and a true asset at one time was he not? Has anyone even bothered trying to find out what changed his tune to the point that he would accept an offer that he denied not once, but thrice?

Don't get me wrong, Gabe will fail, but it appears that I am teh only one one who gains satisfaction in accomplishing a goal withouth having to shoot, beat, or blow up whatever may be the symptom of the problem.
Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.

Shôja hitsumetsu é-sha-jori
concrete_Angel

Post by concrete_Angel »

Oh, sure. NO ONE else is willing to look at this your way. :roll:

Kei, I'm about as willing to kill someone as I am to pick up a puppy and punch it in the face. But you've got to admit he's being messed with by someone who's GOT to be taken down if he's ever going to start acting normally again. I doubt the death threats will stop, but can't we at least take out the source first, THEN see if he's still about to fuck us up?
You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings
You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Everything that you feel
Is everything that I feel
So when we dream
We shout....
Razor

Post by Razor »

Hey Kei, I usually don't develop a problem with women, but I swear to whatever being or force is out there, if you dont stop jumping to fucking conclusions, I am going to make you my problem.

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups and you as a supposed scientist and investigator should know that.
Secrets and secrets, truth and lies, but which is which? Not knowing is the way to die.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Dude, she pointed out that all y'all are jumping to conclusions... She's suggesting holding off until Windner's dead to assume anything about Gabe.

So...why are you attacking her, again?

Myself... ...Gabe's spilt innocent blood. I can't ignore that, for any reason. I don't know what it's like to not have a soul, but I can't imagine that keeping mine would be worth the deaths of everyone who died Monday night... I don't judge him; more like, if I see him, I feel the need to put him out of commission, just because he's capable of doing that...

I hate this.

I'm going to see Windner drawn and quartered for this.
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

I dont give a fuck what Kei thinks. You werent fucking there when Gabe and his pet Strigoi were going to kill me, were you? You didnt have your mind battered and then seeing what you think is a ray of hope turn into the darkness that we all know as Gabriel! He will pay for this. I will see to it that he and anyone that stands by his side die. That includes Windner.
Razor

Post by Razor »

No, its more like I'm tired of her assuming that all Society Members are gun-toting, shoot-first, slap-happy wack-job 'assassins'.

I've about fucking had it.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Gabriel!

What is wrong with you? What makes you think that you can just run 'round doin' stuff like this? You were so nice ta me back in Josh's place. I really thought you were a good guy!

I'm so dissapointed in you!

Hannah

PS: You best make right afore my Pa or Josh or any budy else finds ya!
I will be who I chose to be.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Gabriel, this is Shade.

I know your secret~!

Don't worry. If I get to you first, I'll make it fast and easy. Just like what you did to those folks. If I don't get to you...well, I have a feeling you'll get what's coming to you, no matter what.

You made the coroners sick, by the way. Amy's dad was here, talking to us about it. Trying to figure out who we can send your way, and how. Without sending them after Josh. Since you look kinda like him and all.

He was talking about the coroners. He was there in the lab with them. This guy kept looking at the meat chunks. And then at the picture of the folks that lived in that house. He had to leave. Amy's dad said he kept saying "four years old". Probably talking about the daughter.

I guess the coroner had a daughter too.

I've seen worse, Gabe. Not much.

I have the feeling even if I don't find you first. You'll get what's coming to you by your precious Halloween.

I'm onto you. <3
In memory of Jacob Bloodbane; may his legacy live on... Protecting the innocents from evils both mundane and supernatural.

Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Amy, here.

We've all decided. We wanna help. Any way we can.

Even if Mitch is designated as just coordinating radios, he wants to help, too. If need be, we'll put jobs on hold.

Seems like if everything falls through, and Windner wins, there won't be people to pay our bills, anyway.

Not to mention, we remember Windner through Jake. He never trusted the guy, and always went out of his way to make sure we were out of harm's way.

But he's not here anymore...and we want to help take Windner out.

For Jake Bloodbane!

KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Welcome aboard, guys.
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

Razor, who else has asked the questions? Who is everyone targeting? Is Windner not well known for manipulating others into doing his bidding, and normally by some extreme form of leverage? You guys go ahead and go after the victim, again. I will be going after Windner while most of you are off messing around with Gabriel. I wonder, think that might be a part of Windner's plan? Go ahead and go after Gabriel, I am after bigger game that casts a larger net.

Pendragon, you gathered the information about the Ba'Al, and still you don't understand these kinds of games of manipulation? I thought better of you after reading those files you got out, they showed a meticulous tracking of teh chain of command, enough to disrupt operations in several cities, what happened to change the man that I can see in the professionalism of thise files?

Angel, you were one of the very few people that was not meant to be "in the feild of fire" on that comment. I respectfully ask your forgiveness for my oversight, and your confusion.

Hannah, send me a message when you have the time, you seem to care enough to ask the right questions, perhaps we can find the right answers in time to accomplish your goal of "making it right" as best as can be done.

I am very dissapointed in how fast the people here are to terminate anyone manipulated into fighting against them without even trying any other way, so go ahead and get get to your killing, add me to whatever blacklist you people have. I can no longer, in good concience, work with the majority of you.

Kon Thaak, I understand your view, talk with me soon, alright? I have some information for you.
Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.

Shôja hitsumetsu é-sha-jori
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Gabe has always been on my radar as a possible threat.

He's playing a pretty dangerous game right now and he knows the rules. He knows what we'll have to do to stop him and he knows what he has to do to stop us. He's said as much and has accepted that.

But Kei's right that Winder is the main problem, Gabe is just an agent, not the mastermind. If we have to go through him to get Winder, no tears. If we take care of Winder without harming Gabe, no joy.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Logos

Post by Logos »

Kei, I'm sorry. I agree, for the most part, that there is most likely a good deal more going on than meets the eye. How can you blame anyone, though, for wanting to get rid of a threat to society? The same issue came up just before I joined the society, and into my beginnings here; Should Holister, an innocent man, (and Gabriel's innocence is SERIOUSLY at question, here!), be held responsible and pay the price for the actions of an entity within him to save the lives of many other innocents? Now, any conclusion to a question like that is a painful one, and there can be a great deal of debate on the topic, but if memory serves... The society chose the welfare of one over the welfare of many.

I'm TRYING to give him a chance, Kei, but it's difficult to do- The lab results did test that the... "Jigsaw houses" did contain human flesh. I've already stated that if conflict breaks out, I'm aiming to maim, not kill, Gabriel, but I in no way, shape, or form can I censure anyone that is out for blood now?

I'll go for Windner, and as I said before, if it comes down to it, and if I have any choice in the matter, I'm aiming to disable... and if he's any problem for us afterwards, god help him, I don't think there will be any mercy whatsoever.

And Kor? I'm sorry, but what do you mean, "Again"?
Put everything into what you're doing, use everything you've got, or I'm afraid you won't live to regret it.
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

Kei, let us see if you feel the same way about Gabriel when he comes after you!

Taking out Gabe will be a blessing.

Taking out Windner without taking out Gabe will leave an opening for Gabe to assume more power. I wont let that happen.