Hi, folks.

Accounts of personal experiences, especially from those who hunt the supernatural. We offer this space in hopes that our members can hear about, and learn from, the exploits of others.
Legacy

Hi, folks.

Post by Legacy »

Amy, here.

Sorry it took us so long to get back here and report. Shortly after we finally cleared Susan's name, Mitch got suckerpunched on the streets for the laptop he always carries around. Mitch got banged up pretty bad in the process, and the thief made off with the laptop, which had a lot of sensitive information on it.

We lost the perp, and had to start trying to track them down. Fortunately, the hard drives were locked down by several layers of security, so when we finally got back all the important pieces, Mitch was pretty sure that, aside from physically taking it apart to fence the pieces, nobody tampered with it.

The credit really goes to Lily and Shade, though. They're the ones that stayed behind while Mitch and I came back to Chicago to deal with work. We didn't check in because the two of us were also doing their jobs while they were taking care of all that.

At any rate, I don't wanna say too much more on the subject, because none of it has anything to do with anything remotely paranormal.

We just wanted to check in. The entire group is back in our offices in Schaumburg, if anyone needs us for anything.
In memory of Jacob Bloodbane; may his legacy live on... Protecting the innocents from evils both mundane and supernatural.

-Legacy Investigation Agency
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Glad to hear from you Amy. Was starting to wonder about the gang.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Yeah, we're still here. I don't think I need to ask, but did we miss anything?

How many times has the world nearly been destroyed since we were last semi-active?
In memory of Jacob Bloodbane; may his legacy live on... Protecting the innocents from evils both mundane and supernatural.

Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

A few close ones.

Delta Sierra
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

That's a relief. Looking at some of the more recent active threads, it almost seems like the world's being toted to a very warm place by means of handbasket. But if there's only been a few close calls, no need to worry, right?

Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Well I think Josh can fill you in on the details best, but it seems Winders active again, this time with Gabriel on his side.

Delta Sierra
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Welcome back, guys. I think we're most definitely gonna need your help...
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Lily sez: "You think" you're "most definitely" gonna need our help? Well, which is it?

Just name a time and place, and we can hook up and get the info we need.

Razor

Post by Razor »

Glad to hear you guys and girls are back, Amy.
Secrets and secrets, truth and lies, but which is which? Not knowing is the way to die.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Amy!

Welcome back and say 'Hi' ta everyone fer me!

Hannah

PS: Sorry ta hear about the computer, you can come over and borrow mine anytime ya need ta.
I will be who I chose to be.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Amy here.

Hey, Hannah. We all appreciate the offer! We got back what was important. We don't need a new computer or to borrow anyone's, but thanks for the sentiment all the same.

Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Amy

Your welcome.

Hannah.

PS: So what else are you up ta?
I will be who I chose to be.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

We were on a stakeout this week. Exciting stuff.

Mitch stayed back in the office playing on the Internet. (EDIT BY MITCH: Hey I wasn't playing!) Lily, Shade and I traded coffee runs while we waited in the car.

Sometimes it pays to be a rather unassuming group of girls. It almost always means we get our man. (EDIT BY MITCH: And a guy.) (EDIT BY LILY: You don't count, for more than one reason. =P) (MITCH: o_o SO not cool girl.)

Return to “War Stories”