Thank You...

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
Cameron Thorne

Post by Cameron Thorne »

It is my observation that Gabby can not be trusted, nor does he desire our trust. He has chosen on his own to side with an evil force to forfill whatever his agenda is. This leads but to one conclusion. Is he an ally still, or an enemy?

In my opinion, anyone who sides with evil, even for the most noble of reasons, is themselves ineviatbly corrupted by that evil.
Sometimes the truth is more horrific than the lie.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Until he proves himself otherwise, I'd suggest we treat him as an enemy.

He's treating us as such.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

Logos wrote: Calm down, I'm half joking... but in all honesty, I definitely think this situation needs to be assessed further before we jump to conclusions. Gabe was displeased when Pendragon stated that he tried to murder him, remember? That's putting it lightly, Gabe was pissed when Pendragon asserted that he was working with Malakai.

I only became frustrated and irritated when Pendragon assumed I'd been working with Malakai, despite the fact that we were fighting.

Ron is correct; I am treating you all as enemies.

...Windner is preparing his home for the holidays.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

That tid bit does not thrill me, but thanks for the heads up Gabe, even if that was not your intent.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Cameron Thorne

Post by Cameron Thorne »

May others be as determined in their hunt of you Gabriel, as you were of them.
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

Go piss on yourself Gabriel. I know what I saw. I know what I heard. Can you provide some proof that you were not sent there to kill me?
Fear the night because the night doesn't fear YOU!!!
Something that I have learned in my life: The dead just dont stay dead.
Freedom isn't as free as we have been taught!
Cameron Thorne

Post by Cameron Thorne »

Then, if Gabby has turned rabbid, he should be put down like all bad dogs. I am willing to wager he can die like anyone else, given enough time, preparation, and imagination.
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

Pendragon: I won't have that conversation. I only became agitated at the insinuation that I was working with Malakai, who can go fuck himself raw with a toothpick, for all I care. Whatever you believe as to the rest...as you say, you know what you saw and heard.

Shadow: It doesn't thrill you? What about the fact that I have willingly helped clear out some previous occupants?
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

Gabriel wrote:Pendragon: I won't have that conversation. I only became agitated at the insinuation that I was working with Malakai, who can go fuck himself raw with a toothpick, for all I care. Whatever you believe as to the rest...as you say, you know what you saw and heard.

Shadow: It doesn't thrill you? What about the fact that I have willingly helped clear out some previous occupants?
Well if you want to say you were there for other then killing me, but yet you wont prove it, then sucks to be you.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Andrew, what happened there...?
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Logos

Post by Logos »

Gabriel wrote:
Ron is correct; I am treating you all as enemies.

Alright, fine. I've heard quite enough of this shit to fill a stable. You want to be treated like an enemy? Fine. You are... an enemy.

Everything you seem to have stood for in the past is now targeting you, friends, colleagues, friendly acquaintances, unfriendly acquaintances, rivals, all have every intention of putting an end to you when the time comes, apparently on Halloween.

You throw it all away for the sake of humanity. In the process, you're losing just that. A human shell does not make the being, but you're too hard headed to see that. You're willing, with the help of the leather boutique over there, to take on the entire Lazlo Society, a group, if I may remind you, you were once on semi-friendly terms with.

But, make no mistake - I'm shooting to cripple if I get a choice when the time comes.
Put everything into what you're doing, use everything you've got, or I'm afraid you won't live to regret it.
Cameron Thorne

Post by Cameron Thorne »

Beware for whom the bell tolls Gabriel, for it tolls for thee.
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

KonThaak wrote:Andrew, what happened there...?
I was in my cell when the door busted open. Standing there was what at first looked like a human. Then the "human" was in front of me. It ported or blinked right in front of me. Then the fangs appeared and I knew what it was. Strigoi. It grabbed me. Said something like "I got you now" as drool dripped on me. Then "he" was there! Gabriel walked in front of the door as his pet grabbed me, my arms held behind me. Gabriel smiled, his arms in the shape of wicked looking blades. His form seemed to stretch out to me even though Gabriel stood still. He said "I have come for you. You are min......". At that point I thought I was a dead man so I wrestled against the Strigoi. It was a tough fight since I had no weapons. The strigoi on the other didnt. I used its weapons against it. I heard Malakai in the background screaming at I assume Gabriel, "No, he is worth more alive to us". I decided to run the other way. I managed to escape the domain when I ran into Shadowstalkers team.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

You throw it all away for the sake of humanity. In the process, you're losing just that.

We tell you again and again Gabe, but you just don't seem to be listening. How the mighty have fallen. Thorne's right ( :? :roll: ), you're nothing more than Windner's lapdog.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Cameron Thorne

Post by Cameron Thorne »

Why thank you GS. :wink:
concrete_Angel

Post by concrete_Angel »

Yeah, well, brag about it later. Right now, you owe me a few explanations, Thorne. Details are private, but well worth the wait.
You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings
You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Everything that you feel
Is everything that I feel
So when we dream
We shout....
duamerthrax

Post by duamerthrax »

explanations my ass! you're lucky we're still here, su!
concrete_Angel

Post by concrete_Angel »

Chill, J! Right now, you should be more concerned with bying me new bed sheets. You NEVER changed my old ones, did you? :D
You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings
You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Everything that you feel
Is everything that I feel
So when we dream
We shout....
duamerthrax

Post by duamerthrax »

change your own damn sheets! :lol: