Thank You...

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
A. Pendragon

Thank You...

Post by A. Pendragon »

I am still weakened from my ordeal but I just wanted to say thank you to all you who worked together in freeing me. I wont mention all the names but Shadowstalker. Once again you saved my ass. I owe you one.

GABRIEL!!!! YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!!!
You thought you could come and ghost me? You and your Vampire pet? You wanted to make a move and try and take me out? I was one of the few here who trusted you. Why the fuck were you working with Malakai? I thought you were Windner's bitch? You whoring yourself out? I will come after you. Everything that I am will be soley focused on destroying you. You and Malakai. Yes Malakai, you may have been a former team mate, but no longer. You sold the team out to the rebels. I had caught your contact with the Russians trying to escape. I made him tell me everything before he died. I am now putting my efforts I focused on the Ba'al on you and your new friend Gabriel.

Everyone else, again thank you. When I am feeling better I will have to sit with all of you and thank you in person.
Fear the night because the night doesn't fear YOU!!!
Something that I have learned in my life: The dead just dont stay dead.
Freedom isn't as free as we have been taught!
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

I have to admit, even though I am "free" and am in a safe location, I am still scared to fall asleep or even close my eyes.

Damn you Malakai, damn you to hell you son of a bitch.

What bothers me worse is that a being I thought friend tried to kill me.
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

...No. You are out of your fucking MIND.

I am NOT Malakai's "friend". I was trying to kill him, and he was trying to kill me. I suppose you were too busy trying to escape around our FIGHT to notice such a trivial matter, though.

I--

FUCK!

I can't even say HALF of what I want to say right now.

Malakai can EAT SHIT AND DIE for all I fucking care, YOU HEAR ME?!?

I--GODFUCKINGDAMMIT!!!

Why do I fucking bother? Can one of you people tell me that? If being human means being so goddamned stupid that you would jump to the conclusion that I'm working with someone I was trying to fucking KILL, why don't I just reject this soul, reject my attempts at humanity, and start working on BLOWING UP THIS GODFORSAKEN HELLHOLE?!?

I respected your judgement once, Pendragon.

Let's hope you regain your senses and better judgement before someone manages to shove your head literally where it seems to be figuratively.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Gabriel...? Pendragon...?

...Someone wanna clue me in on what's going on...?
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

Shut up. Shut up! SHUT THE GODDAMNED FUCK UP!!!
Cameron Thorne

Post by Cameron Thorne »

It would seem that your former "bad attitude" KT needs lessons in public etiquette, anger management, and probably personal hygine while wer're at it. Can't you put a muzzle on that guy?
Sometimes the truth is more horrific than the lie.
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

The thorn speaks.

I am NOT Josh's shadow, and Josh is NOT KON-THAAK! I'm NOT working with that shit-licking ass-whore Malakai!

As for muzzles, you're the one talking, thorn. I would have no need to speak if you would just SHUT THE FUCKING GODDAMNED HELL UP!!!
Cameron Thorne

Post by Cameron Thorne »

I am so scared. Gabby, I can call you Gabby, seems to fit you afterall. I have seen scarier stuff than you floating in my toliet after a bad night of Taco Bell. You are right about one thing, you are LESS than a shadow when compared to Josh. Now go wash that foul mouth of yours out with soap before the dog catcher finds you fido....

Sit Gabby, sit! Good dog.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Gabe chill please. Pendragon was in a bad condition when we found him. You may be right that he just misunderstood what was happening.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

Fuck you fuck you FUCK YOU!

Your worthless childish taunts mean nothing to me! You worthless piece of SHIT, you insert your inane ramblings and meaningless drivel here--DID YOU EXPECT ME TO TREAT YOU WITH ANY RESPECT?!?

You act and talk like a young boy with an attitude problem, and you accuse me of needing an adjustment. Tell me, how often do you get out and socialize?

Oh, sorry, my mistake. You're just like GothicFox, sitting around on your ass all day on the computer. I imagine the second you open your mouth to anyone in person who isn't on some kind of payroll or is just as socially inept as you, you clear entire rooms, don't you?

YOU DO, DON'T YOU?

Go away, fucking child, before someone sends you home to mother in a cardboard box.

And Shadow--I'm not the one you should be telling to "chill"!!! Get out of my way. You're just like all the others--judgemental, arrogant, believing yourself to be so damned far superior than everyone else... There isn't anything you can't do, is there?

Leave me be and stay out of my way.
Cameron Thorne

Post by Cameron Thorne »

Isn't he so CUTE :P I think he needs his distemper shot though.
Gabriel

Re: Thank You...

Post by Gabriel »

A. Pendragon wrote:GABRIEL!!!! YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!!!

Yes. I'm a worthless piece of shit.

You don't know how accurate that is. None of you do. If any of you do...

...then keep it to yourselves.

I am done for the night.
Cameron Thorne

Post by Cameron Thorne »

Gabby has left the forums...G'Night everybody, you've been a wonderful croud.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Thorne stop goading Gabe. Gabe I will talk to Pendragon, I am sorry if you took my request of you to calm down as an affront, but you did seem to be letting Thorne get to you.
Cameron Thorne

Post by Cameron Thorne »

Why thank you SS, its what I do best. 8)
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Thorne you are not helping.
concrete_Angel

Post by concrete_Angel »

Um, kind of the point, Shad.
You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings
You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Everything that you feel
Is everything that I feel
So when we dream
We shout....
Cameron Thorne

Post by Cameron Thorne »

BINGO! And the lady wins a cupiedoll. 8)
Logos

Post by Logos »

He did help me once, Thorne. He's gone a bit loopy now, but he did help me. You said something to the effect of "you're a lover, not a fighter" once. I'm a fighter. While I'm trying to talk to Gabe, you'll back off, because I'm trying to help him out of his problem the way he helped me a while back. there were those that trusted him, and he came from one of the most respected members of this society - he can't be entirely bad, if he were, why the fuck didn't he go apeshit from the beginning?
Put everything into what you're doing, use everything you've got, or I'm afraid you won't live to regret it.
Cameron Thorne

Post by Cameron Thorne »

Maybe his warranty finally expired.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Thorne be nice and back off of Gabe.
One thought I have had is that Gabe is dealing with both the Good, and the Bad of having a soul. Thou considering who he may have gotten it from it is not that hard to understand why he maybe having more problems.
concrete_Angel

Post by concrete_Angel »

He got a soul from Rent-A-Wreck?
You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings
You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Everything that you feel
Is everything that I feel
So when we dream
We shout....
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Not exactlly, it has more to do with he may have gotten it from a Dark Druid named Winder.
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

I DONT GIVE A SHIT GABRIEL!!!
You came at me. your form expanding, like a cloud trying to swallow me. Your pet strigoi holding me stil, saying something along the line "dont move, dont do a damn thing". If you are claiming that you were there to help me, then please tell me why you sent a strigoi to get me?

Everyone else, once my wounds and mind heal, I will be getting back to work.
protaganis

Post by protaganis »

Welcome back Pendragon, I'm glad to see you're okay. If you need someone to watch your back and allow you the rest that you richly deserve, don't hesitate to call on us.
When the world isn't the same as our minds believe, then we are in a nightmare. Nothing is worse than a nightmare that we cannot awaken from.

戦争の刃
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

Glad to see you back Pendragon, my friends best equipped to deal with the situatuation have the information you got out, it has been spread in the right circles. We really have got to meet in person some time soon.

Gabriel, please controll yourself - I have found the problem but still have no answer, but I am working on it.
Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.

Shôja hitsumetsu é-sha-jori
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

It's great to hear from you again, especially after some of what's been said lately, Pendragon. Logos seems to think he's confused, but... A murder attempt is a murder attempt. After something like that, what else are we supposed to think but that Gabriel is *ahem* officially an enemy of the society, now? I'm going to be preoccupied for a while, but I'm confident that there are plenty here who will rally behind you and your cause, if need be.
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
Logos

Post by Logos »

That's typical of you, Koralth. Disagree with me after you've flown over a thousand miles away! Shadowstalker is right, I am NOT giving up on Gabe, even if he says not to, and even if you disagree with me through electronic media... Seriously, that took some grande cojones, didn't it? :roll:
Put everything into what you're doing, use everything you've got, or I'm afraid you won't live to regret it.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

That's *ahem* not even fair! You know I took this job because I needed the money, and I wanted to go full time on the Society work...
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
Logos

Post by Logos »

Calm down, I'm half joking... but in all honesty, I definitely think this situation needs to be assessed further before we jump to conclusions. Gabe was displeased when Pendragon stated that he tried to murder him, remember? That's putting it lightly, Gabe was pissed when Pendragon asserted that he was working with Malakai.