One Hunter Down

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Oh, I still have one. It's just...changed.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

Alright Malakai, lets dance. Oh and if you are thinking of hunting my dreams good luck, 45 minutes at a time a total of 3 -6 hours a week scattered at need through the week is a little hard to catch.

Let's go ahead and take this one back to the shadows and allyways, I know we both know our way around.
Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.

Shôja hitsumetsu é-sha-jori
Malakai

Post by Malakai »

Kei Nakamura wrote:Alright Malakai, lets dance. Oh and if you are thinking of hunting my dreams good luck, 45 minutes at a time a total of 3 -6 hours a week scattered at need through the week is a little hard to catch.

Let's go ahead and take this one back to the shadows and allyways, I know we both know our way around.
As I too have mentioned. You and Me. Private meet and greet. PM me the place.

And dancing the dreamstream is the least of my abilities.
Are you prepared to dance with the devil in the pale moonlight? :twisted:
солдат дьявола
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Yes, not only can he dance the dreamstream, he can do the tango too.

WWVLD
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

Ahh, I hope so, I haven't had a partner that could keep up with me on the tango for years.

Malakai, I am certain you understand that I will not be exactly alone, we have not built that degree of trust yet. My people will not be from the boards, they will be a semi - neutral party there to make sure that nothing goes too awry, and that the meet goes smoothly. Any interference from any party, or hostile actions will result in the use of force, i assume that for the first meet you will be bringing a similar group to watch for interference or evesdropping of any nature, paranormal or otherwise. I also reccomend bringing your own detection equipment so you can run any scans to find out that I am being prudent, not duplicitous.

On your side you have information I want, on my side I may have a few offers that you may want to hear, neither side gets what they want if something goes wrong.

Oh and folks, stay out of this meet, I don't want any hot headed hunters making a mess of this any worse than it already is.

Razor

Post by Razor »

Hey Kei. Not everybody here is a hothead. Kthxbai
Secrets and secrets, truth and lies, but which is which? Not knowing is the way to die.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Speak for yourself. :lol:

WWVLD
Razor

Post by Razor »

I -am- speaking for myself, GS.
Secrets and secrets, truth and lies, but which is which? Not knowing is the way to die.
protaganis

Post by protaganis »

Sorry if I've thrown your plans awry Kei, just checked online today. Of the several members I "questioned" in England there seems to be no knowledge of Pendragons location. Upside is, they're going to need a few new recruits and several promotions to fill the empty spots.
When the world isn't the same as our minds believe, then we are in a nightmare. Nothing is worse than a nightmare that we cannot awaken from.

戦争の刃
Razor

Post by Razor »

I find it highly doubtful you're going to find Pendragon that way. He is an extremely paranoid person. For reasons ala Malakai and his ilk. Pendragon doesn't even trust any members of the board, at least I'd wager good money that he doesn't. He's pretty much a ghost, when it comes to following a trail, and if someone wanted to bring him in then you can bet they are probably traveling with the same paranoia virus.
Malakai

Post by Malakai »

Razor wrote:I find it highly doubtful you're going to find Pendragon that way. He is an extremely paranoid person. For reasons ala Malakai and his ilk. Pendragon doesn't even trust any members of the board, at least I'd wager good money that he doesn't. He's pretty much a ghost, when it comes to following a trail, and if someone wanted to bring him in then you can bet they are probably traveling with the same paranoia virus.
From the information that Pendragon is spilling out to his captors, he did trust the Druid and few others.
солдат дьявола
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

Sigh, you havent damaged my current plans, I just hope teh cells you have disrupted over there don't suceed in going all the way to ground.

Razor

Post by Razor »

Malakai, I really doubt that.
protaganis

Post by protaganis »

They don't seem to be going to ground, they seem to be hunting me. They're following a few clues that I left behind. If all goes well, I'll get my mitts on someone higher up on the ladder sometime within the next week. If this leads to another cell, I'll pass this info along... Odd how they'd want to know why they can't retrieve their dead's memories... I also happened to find a few new tricks I might like to add to my repertoire.
When the world isn't the same as our minds believe, then we are in a nightmare. Nothing is worse than a nightmare that we cannot awaken from.

戦争の刃
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

You can retrieve the dead's memories?

Sounds like necromancy.

WWVLD
Razor

Post by Razor »

Not really. Memory is stored in 3 places. The Brain, the Mind, and the Soul or Spirit. You can pull memory out of the brain, if you know how.
Malakai

Post by Malakai »

protaganis wrote:They don't seem to be going to ground, they seem to be hunting me. They're following a few clues that I left behind. If all goes well, I'll get my mitts on someone higher up on the ladder sometime within the next week. If this leads to another cell, I'll pass this info along... Odd how they'd want to know why they can't retrieve their dead's memories... I also happened to find a few new tricks I might like to add to my repertoire.
I highly doubt you are involved in doing anything. And keep in mind, Pendragon hasnt been in Britain for several years. Except for recently for a family members funeral. Pity. I hear the family members soul didnt come to the funeral.
солдат дьявола
Eilonwy Solstice

We need to find Andrew

Post by Eilonwy Solstice »

Guys . . .? Is anyone searching for Andrew? He’s still alive; I can feel it. Though that may not be the case if nothing is done soon.
Sometimes the only thing to be done is to feel one’s way through the darkness.
Malakai

Re: We need to find Andrew

Post by Malakai »

Eilonwy Solstice wrote:Guys . . .? Is anyone searching for Andrew? He’s still alive; I can feel it. Though that may not be the case if nothing is done soon.
Oh how ironic. The former Bloodsucker, the former Vampire is wanting to help Pendragon. Little girl, regardless of what you are now, do you realize how many of your kind Pendragon has killed? Did you know he had a full out plan in dealing with you and any backup you had/have should the two of you (in your previous form) had ever crossed paths? Your desire to assist him is so amusing. :twisted:
солдат дьявола
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Hell, *I* had a plan if Celeste turned evil on us. I also have plans for dealing with every other member here should they turn evil.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
protaganis

Post by protaganis »

Need info ANYONE. How the hells does someone shut off shielded electronics simultaneously, as well as disabling a gun, No demon or other has gotten everything to stop working. I encountered St. George. while waiting for something new to turn up... No Luck. No equipment was working. It shut off just before he appeared.

戦争の刃
Razor

Post by Razor »

*ponders what Bert has on him*

I am a former vampire hunter myself. I still do the job when I find them.

Cee was on my watch list, but I considered her a friend... mostly because I trusted her concience.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

So what if all your stuff got turned off?

If all you have is a hammer, treat everything like a nail.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Malakai

Post by Malakai »

protaganis wrote:Need info ANYONE. How the hells does someone shut off shielded electronics simultaneously, as well as disabling a gun, No demon or other has gotten everything to stop working. I encountered St. George. while waiting for something new to turn up... No Luck. No equipment was working. It shut off just before he appeared.
Scared rabbit?
солдат дьявола
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

I know Gabriel is hunting for Malakai and Pendragon, and I know he's still alive... I can't sense him per se, but I would sense it if he died.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Malakai

Post by Malakai »

Hmm so gabriel comes to take the bounty. I didnt think it in him. Of course he doesnt have much in him, not even a soul. HAHAHAHA! We did have an interesting meeting awhile back I wonder how much he is being offered for this.
солдат дьявола
protaganis

Post by protaganis »

Reasonably Cautious.

He spoke after he introduced himself and then disappeared. I just verified that he wasn't lying, the cult of night knows nothing about Pendragons disappearance.

Malakai also said that Pendragon was nowhere on earth, in "a realm between realms". You can appreciate why I wanted to verify this, no?

There wasn't time to get anything to go offensive (other than my pistol). All the equipment that I had been setting up to monitor the CoN was traceable and at the time irreplaceable. Hindsight 20/20 I made that mistake after 40+ hours of jet lagged consciousness.

Lastly, no the memory removal is not necromancy. I have a few other tricks up my sleeves, but understandably, I'd not want to make mention of them in documentable areas.

戦争の刃
protaganis

Post by protaganis »

BTW, I was only able to verify that CoN knew nothing about Pendragon's disappearance. Searching beyond is out of my reach.

戦争の刃
Malakai

Post by Malakai »

protaganis wrote:BTW, I was only able to verify that CoN knew nothing about Pendragon's disappearance. Searching beyond is out of my reach.
That is not what I told you rabbit. I said the particular branch YOU were watching had no clue.
солдат дьявола
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Well, look at this. He's gone from being bad-ass Dragonslayer, to Elmer "Shh, I'm hunting wabbit" Fudd.

WWVLD

Return to “Classifieds”