Any Bio-engineers on the boards?

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Kei Nakamura

Any Bio-engineers on the boards?

Post by Kei Nakamura »

I believe that we may have hit a breakthrough with one of our research subjucts, now we just need to get a few sequences added to lower animals to see if the commonalities discovered are coincidental or causal.
kalle

Post by kalle »

I know the zooperist. He can help you, I think. I will send the contact information to you now.
в темноте
The Traveler King

Post by The Traveler King »

I'd be very careful of making replies, given that Kei is being held against her own free will.
Cyanide

Post by Cyanide »

Being held against her own free will? Um what a bummer... I was about to ask if there was a research and testing facility that I could get access to... I was also going to offer my help for free as long as I get useage...But this complicates things now... I'm glad I have my fingers back.
Byò⌐
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

That was quite some time ago, the issue has since been resolved.

I realy do wish that Mr. Sheldon were still on the market, however, I seem to have aquired quite the laundry list that needs taken care of.
Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.

Shôja hitsumetsu é-sha-jori
Malakai

Post by Malakai »

Kei Nakamura wrote:That was quite some time ago, the issue has since been resolved.

I realy do wish that Mr. Sheldon were still on the market, however, I seem to have aquired quite the laundry list that needs taken care of.
I would be willing to help you with that list... for a price!
Are you prepared to dance with the devil in the pale moonlight? :twisted:
солдат дьявола
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

I'm going to overlook that Sheldon comment Kei. Some of us are quite glad he is "off the market". As for you Malakai, would you please stop prostituting yourself on these boards.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
duamerthrax

Post by duamerthrax »

or better yet, just shutting the hell up altogether? i think we'd be willing to pay for that service. :D
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

I'd buy that for a dollar. :lol:

WWVLD
Malakai

Post by Malakai »

GhostSpider wrote:I'd buy that for a dollar. :lol:
So says the vampire.
солдат дьявола
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

You know, I still haven't found out if what I do can be dangerous or not. Willing to be my guinea pig?

WWVLD
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

GhostSpider, I would reccomend doing more homework before getting involved with, or condemning these types of "professionals" and their work.

I stayed out of the Sheldon affair because it was stipulated in an old contract. He eliminated someone who had come into contact with an old artifact, on a site that will never again be found. (The fool should have looked more closely at the walls to figure out what the proper handleing method was before he touched it and got taken over), and in returen, after the artifact was mack in the site, the site was sealed (Sheldon's first stipulation), and I stayed out of his business forever after (his second stipulation).

If I am going to be condemned for having had dealt with Sheldon in the past, so be it. I have dealt with a great many people that several people on these boards would not approve of. Sometimes getting the right information takes sacrifice, keeping some of it out of most peoples hands sometimes requires larger sacrifices.
Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.

Shôja hitsumetsu é-sha-jori
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

GS, I understand your aversion to those who deal with darkness and unsavory types...but you don't seem to have a problem helping me. I've dealt with necromancy; I've spawned a shadow-creature from my own subconscious; I deal with spirits on a regular basis.

Let's not forget that, despite however guilty I feel about it, I've stopped going out to help fellow Society members with problems. Even without paranormal problems, I have too much on my plate to deal with... (4-day work week this week, and 3 out of the 4 nights, I came home after 8PM, completely exhausted.)

Not to mention that I apparently have connections and ties to Windner, through more than just Gabe... We share a religion in common.

Yet you don't condemn me... You barely knew Sheldon, and I know for a fact he had plenty of opportunities to off Bert... Even there at the end, he aimed for Bert's armor rather than his head. (Even with silver bullets, Bert would've been dead at that.)

And now he's dead, over a single mistake that grew into a series of mistakes. I'm not telling you to get over it, but let the dead rest in peace with their mistakes, alright? Please...
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Malakai

Post by Malakai »

GhostSpider wrote:You know, I still haven't found out if what I do can be dangerous or not. Willing to be my guinea pig?
Care to be mine?
солдат дьявола
Cyanide

Post by Cyanide »

Malakai wrote:
GhostSpider wrote:You know, I still haven't found out if what I do can be dangerous or not. Willing to be my guinea pig?
Care to be mine?

Do you ever have anything original to say besides the inane crap that comes out of your mouth?

Oh, I'm going to be gone for a while concerning the actual beginning subject of this post. Take care people! Choke on a mouse Malakai!
Byò⌐
Malakai

Post by Malakai »

Cyanide wrote:
Malakai wrote:
Care to be mine?

Do you ever have anything original to say besides the inane crap that comes out of your mouth?

Oh, I'm going to be gone for a while concerning the actual beginning subject of this post. Take care people! Choke on a mouse Malakai!
Once again suicide pill you are all talk and no action. And now you are off to go run and hide somewhere.
Go ahead. Go pretend in your nice comfortable, padded, white room that you are important. Go on. Maybe I should call you mouse? I could then be the big bad kitty cat that catches you?
солдат дьявола
Razor

Post by Razor »

Hide? Not really his style.

Blow shit up? Definately his style.

Invent new ways to screw loudmouths up? Even more so.
Secrets and secrets, truth and lies, but which is which? Not knowing is the way to die.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Alright Kei, KT, perhaps I should explain where all this dislike of Sheldon lies. Simply put, its out of sheer frustration. I can not understand why he accepted such a restricting contract. He was a proffesional, and an experienced one at that, so he should have been able to read the fine print. Yet he took the contract anyway, and when he found that Bert was really the Gentleman, he didn't accept the help offered to him to get him out of the contract. My confusion of the entire affair has me frustrated and questioning all his motives. I can't understand them, so I simply conclude they must have been evil. Frankly, I simply try to put the entire debacle out of my mind. I've got bigger fish to fry.

WWVLD
Razor

Post by Razor »

Whoah whoah whoah... Bert.. The Gentleman... I knew I was taking a break at that time.. but I don't think I went on mental vacation too.. what the hell?
Secrets and secrets, truth and lies, but which is which? Not knowing is the way to die.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

It was an act Bert perpetrated to try an lure some of the (at the time) multitude of villains who were plaguing us. It wasn't really succesful, and most of us just ended up spending a couple of weeks sitting around and doing nothing. (We were playing dead).

WWVLD
duamerthrax

Post by duamerthrax »

Malakai wrote:Once again suicide pill you are all talk and no action.

well, how about that for irony?
Malakai

Post by Malakai »

GhostSpider wrote:It was an act Bert perpetrated to try an lure some of the (at the time) multitude of villains who were plaguing us. It wasn't really succesful, and most of us just ended up spending a couple of weeks sitting around and doing nothing. (We were playing dead).
And now Ghostspider, James, whatever you want to call yourself. Instead of playing dead, you are now kind of undead in a way? Ironic.
солдат дьявола
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Um, Duamerthrax is James.

And no, i'm still very much alive. Don't have to be undead to be a vampire. At least not the classic kind.

WWVLD
Razor

Post by Razor »

Ah. Well least I'm not on the shit list there. However, it did kinda suck because I only had limited contact at the time, so I wasn't really able to do too much. But then again, for some reason I didn't feel any real danger, other than a trap that wasn't meant for me, but for enemies... but the definition on that was kinda fuzzy.
Cyanide

Post by Cyanide »

Malakai wrote:
Cyanide wrote:
Malakai wrote:
Care to be mine?

Once again suicide pill you are all talk and no action. And now you are off to go run and hide somewhere.
Go ahead. Go pretend in your nice comfortable, padded, white room that you are important. Go on. Maybe I should call you mouse? I could then be the big bad kitty cat that catches you?

Okay, so I'm taking some time off from an experiment to reflect on what the Malicious Malakai, the sultan of satan, the err of errors, and give a rebuttle.

I'm not in a padded white room, that's the safest place I could be for you Melakai... So Mel, ... Any relation to Mel Brooks?... Nvm... So Mel, here I am creating some toys so that I can play with you. Otherwise I'd have no other choice but to cause an amount of destruction far greater than your itty bitty cerebral membrane like jell-o brain cells can comprehend. And no, I wouldn't be the only one to be causing it, and I'm not bragging.
Byò⌐
Razor

Post by Razor »

Cyanide... do you mind being a little more coherent?
Malakai

Post by Malakai »

Razor wrote:Cyanide... do you mind being a little more coherent?
children like suicide pill often are not coherent. I suggest you put him out of everyones misery.
солдат дьявола
Razor

Post by Razor »

How about you get the balls to take your own initiative and do it yourself.
Malakai

Post by Malakai »

Razor wrote:How about you get the balls to take your own initiative and do it yourself.
how about you use your namesake and slice your throat. do it after you slice suicide pill.
should I explain to him how you had something to do with his mothers death?
солдат дьявола
Razor

Post by Razor »

Um, from what I understand his mother is still alive, though she is in a mental institute. As for using a Razor on myself? I'm not that emo. I don't run around trying to present a false face in a desperate attempt to fit in. I do not need to validate my existance through the existance of others.

Besides Malakai... Your song and dance is about as effective is a cerebal palsy patient doing brain surgery with a pipe wrench.