Martial Arts Instruction

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
Willie Long

Martial Arts Instruction

Post by Willie Long »

I'm Sifu Willie Long, a senior instructor at the Chicago branch of the Shaolin Temple. We teach shaolin kungfu and taijiquan at pretty reasonable rates. (Even moreso for the Society.) If you can't make it to Chi-town, there is always the main temple in New York City. (Its webpage can be reached using the button below.)

I can also provide private lessons in boxing, wrestling, and staff fighting.
Lazlo Field Agent
More Qi! Train Harder!
http://usashaolintemple.org/
Razor

Post by Razor »

In addendum to Sifu Long's offer, if any of you are in the Amarillo/Lubbock Region of Texas look me up. I teach Jeet Kun Do, Shotokan Karate, Aikido as well as composite self-defense, and extreme hand to hand and melee attack.

I can also point members to reputable instructors in the area as well as a small Shaolin Temple here in Amarillo, but it is usually closed to outsiders. There are also several gun-ranges in the area that our members can work with those seeking to improve their skills with firearms.

Also, if anybody is passing through the area and needs supplies of just about any type hit me up and I will get you the right people to get what you need, so long as we have it.
Secrets and secrets, truth and lies, but which is which? Not knowing is the way to die.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Willie, I'd love for you to teach me how to use a staff better than I already do, but...well, you know my time constraints.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Greydawn

Post by Greydawn »

Mr. Long I will be in contact with you as sson as this malakai is delt with.
There is a time for life and a time for death, Find the balance.
Malakai

Post by Malakai »

Greydawn wrote:Mr. Long I will be in contact with you as sson as this malakai is delt with.
And why would you need to deal with me? I havent done anything to you. So I mentioned I am the one to cause Pendragons dissappearance. I didnt kill him. In fact I can assure you he is alive. What proof would you like?
Are you prepared to dance with the devil in the pale moonlight? :twisted:
солдат дьявола
duamerthrax

Post by duamerthrax »

so you've been bitching and threatening people, and you didn't even kill the person you're bragging about getting rid of? that has got to be the dumbest thing i've ever heard from you, and considering you, that's saying something.

hey willie, pm me with the directions to the new york site, i'm definately taking you up on your offer. :D
Sophoroto

Post by Sophoroto »

Malakai wrote:
Greydawn wrote:Mr. Long I will be in contact with you as sson as this malakai is delt with.
And why would you need to deal with me? I havent done anything to you. So I mentioned I am the one to cause Pendragons dissappearance. I didnt kill him. In fact I can assure you he is alive. What proof would you like?

May I ask when you contracted alshiemers, earlier you were asking what body part we wanted sent as proof of his death?
Malakai

Post by Malakai »

Sophoroto wrote:
Malakai wrote:

May I ask when you contracted alshiemers, earlier you were asking what body part we wanted sent as proof of his death?
Ah ah ah!!! I never mentioned anything about his death. I merely asked what body part you would like delivered for proof. The exact quote found here:
Malakai wrote:
GhostSpider wrote:You know, all I see here is a lot of bluster from this Malakai, and not alot to back it up. Where's the proof? For all we know, Pendragon could be laying low somewhere.

Your move asshole.
Name the body part you would like mailed to you?
So where in there did I say he was dead? :D Nice try.
солдат дьявола
concrete_Angel

Post by concrete_Angel »

So you can just pop off random limbs and re-attatch them at will? Damn, that's talent! Ever tried using that to boost your tv carreer?
You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings
You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Everything that you feel
Is everything that I feel
So when we dream
We shout....
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

So, at least we know, that you know, where he is.

Nice job Soph.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Malakai

Post by Malakai »

concrete_Angel wrote:So you can just pop off random limbs and re-attatch them at will? Damn, that's talent! Ever tried using that to boost your tv carreer?
Actually I can. But I was thinking more along the lines of a finger. Maybe as much as a hand. Would you actually prefer an entire limb? That is kind of sick and twisted, but I am willing to oblige your fantasies.
солдат дьявола
Malakai

Post by Malakai »

GhostSpider wrote:So, at least we know, that you know, where he is.

Nice job Soph.
I never said I didnt know where he is at.
солдат дьявола
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Ah, but you never said you did either. Now we at least have confirmation. :twisted:

WWVLD
Malakai

Post by Malakai »

GhostSpider wrote:Ah, but you never said you did either. Now we at least have confirmation. :twisted:
You never asked now did you vampire? I wonder how many hunters like Pendragon would like to know where to find you?
солдат дьявола
concrete_Angel

Post by concrete_Angel »

Malakai wrote: That is kind of sick and twisted, but I am willing to oblige your fantasies.

:shock:
You really want to go there? All right, but no Donkey Punching. :lol:
You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings
You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Everything that you feel
Is everything that I feel
So when we dream
We shout....
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Find me? :lol:

Hell, all they'd have to do is read the boards. I've mentioned it at least half a dozen times now. :wink:

WWVLD
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

Malakai, lets dance, read my other posts.
Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.

Shôja hitsumetsu é-sha-jori
Malakai

Post by Malakai »

Kei Nakamura wrote:Malakai, lets dance, read my other posts.
Name the time and place scientist. You and you alone. Send the message privately.
солдат дьявола
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

Not alone, i am a scientist, not an idiot. My people will watch, and only watch. After getting snatched up on a few meets and caused to work for undesireable parties, I honestly don't trust you that much. You would be prudent to bring observers of your own, it would make me feel safer, after all we don't want any interferance from third party persons, and I am always prepared for eventualities.

Besides if something happens to me, I have to make sure word gets out, and I am aware of how teh Ba'Al can have people replced.
Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.

Shôja hitsumetsu é-sha-jori

Return to “Classifieds”