The First Two Memorials Are Complete

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
Willie Long

Post by Willie Long »

I'm honored that you noticed, and I would be doubly honored to teach him. I am a sifu at the Chicago branch of the temple, but there is also a NYC branch if that would be closer.

It's gotten to the point I have to start a new thread. In Classifieds, I think.
Cameron Thorne

Post by Cameron Thorne »

Ok, Now I'm pissed! Demons and monsters I can deal with. Evil enities, devils, vampires, warlocks,no problem. But when some sick SOB starts hucking grenades at me from the shadows, that is when a line is crossed.

No sooner did I dive for cover than that asshole shot a RPG at me to follow it off with with 40mm coverfire!

What the Hell is up with that!

When do demons start packing?

No, this jerkoff was human enough, I just couldn't sense his deranged ass.

All I heard afterwards was "YEAH BABY!" I never even got a look at this joker. If I find it was one of YOU!

Luckily no innocents were injured during this ambush. Three cars, a fire hydrant, and several store fronts was blown to pieces, but I do not think any thing living got hurt.

Oh, Im fine, thanks for asking.

Anyway, I was on Gilgrim's trail when I was attacked. I was taiing a few of his Kratich when then bombs started flying. Any idea who this guy was?
Sometimes the truth is more horrific than the lie.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

So, anyone here besides Bert packing an RPG?
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

No clue thou would be willing to offer help in trying to find out who came after you with heavy ordinace. Particularly as whoever they are may try the same stunt when you meet Eilonwy.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

There's...nothing really useful I can say about that... I wish I could help you, but without more details about the person in question, all I can suggest is the possibility that the guy worked for the Crimson King, or one of the other cults that we're experiencing problems with...
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Only a couple of people on this board have access to that sort of ordinance . . . no, I'm not one of them
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
concrete_Angel

Post by concrete_Angel »

The hell?? You're in the middle of something and some ass just start chucking grenades at you?? That sounds like the third most dangerous activity I've read about around here. (Right behind making deals with demons, and trusting *some* people with anything that goes boom)
You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings
You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Everything that you feel
Is everything that I feel
So when we dream
We shout....
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Wasn't me.

I wouldn't do that on a public street anyway.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Cameron Thorne

Post by Cameron Thorne »

Well he blew up my motel room. This time six people got injured and some poor bastard is in critical condition with his left arm, leg, and side of his face blown off.

My sixth sense alerted me to the danger just a moment before the blast.

Unfortunately I was not able to warn anyone else.

The SOB used FOUR pounds of C-4! Who the Hell does something like that?

I used a fake name and paid in cash. So there is no link back to me. As for the motel manager, I had to mind wipe him of my existance. Had no choice.

Things just got real.

I don't know how he found out where I was staying without me sensing him, but now I have to stop this clown before he hurts anyone else.

In the mean while, I did manage to interrogate one of Gilgrim's human minions. Says that Gilgrim is looking for several people (no surprise there) and some ancient relic for his master (he wasn't much for specific details after that). I am not surprised there either. I wouldn't expect Gilrim to fill his minions in on ALL the details. May explain why he died so suddenly after talking to me. Think it may have been a death curse or something.

The guy's eyes went red, then he burst into flames. By the time it was over, all that remained was a charred skeleton.

It was brutal.

I did also find out that Gilgrim has eyes on most top ranking members of The Lazlo Society. Why, I don't yet know. I am working on that still.

If I find out any thing else, I will let you know.

If you an not see the invisble, I suggest you find some way to. His Kratich and Death Wings are usually invisible to the naked eye. Most psychics can sense their presence, but if you can find some method of seeing them, that will help you out alot. The Death WIngs and Kratich are cowards and will only attack en masse. So be careful, and do not let any escape. If that happenes, expect the hunters to come down on you hard....and that is a fight YOU DO NOT WANT!

I have to go....my time is almost up. Damn internet cafes. Listen, if you know where Solstice is, warn her. Plus keep tabs on each other. I do not know how many minions Gilgrim has under his power just yet. I will keep you all posted.
Sophoroto

Post by Sophoroto »

Has anyone heard from Mr. Thorne lately?
concrete_Angel

Post by concrete_Angel »

Let's hope the "Mad Bomber" didn't get him first.
You traded in your wings
You never left me
You never let me

Everything that you feel
So when we dream
We shout....
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

No.

I'm still undecided whether that's a good thing or a bad thing.

WWVLD
Cameron Thorne

Post by Cameron Thorne »

Why, yes I am fine. Thanks for asking.

The bastard tried to blow me up in a public restroom for crying out loud!
He flush 6oz bals of symtex down each toliet and remore detonanted them!
He was in the fricking can with me and I didn't so much as see his damn face! I couldn't even sense him.Must be a damn nega-psychic.

Well I managed to track down the hideout of that crazy SOB with the pyrotechnics fetish. This guy is one sick puppy. Though I did not find him, I did find some pretty twisted stuff. His walls are littered with photos and news clippings of society members; especially Bert, Ron, Koralth, and Holister.

He has a copy of Bert's military records, photos of sme cult compound in Montana, surviellance footage of some cabin in Maine and of some teenage girl at her school. This guy is certifiable.

I did some research into his identify, not hard since he left a pair of US Army dogtags laying on the table.

It was an obvious trap. I am too damn dependant on my sixth sense to warn me of danger that I did not see the trap right before my eyes. As soon as I picked up the dog tags, they pulled a micro thin cord that was of course attached to a tragger machanism that set off the detonator for TWO AND A HALF TONS OF HIGH EXPLOSIVES!!!!

I was luck I was able to teleport out of the building and almost to safety. I got caught in the outer rim of the blast and was blown 30 feet. I was lucky enough to roll with it as best I could before blacking out in the woods somewhere. I woke up when some dear was licking my face, four hours later.

I managed to hike the 12 miles back to the nearest population center and psychically heal my wounds. Let me tell you, I am dead tired and sore as all Hell. What I leared from the dog tags didn't help much, just some cock and bull story about an army unit that died in the desert durng the war. So maybe this guy is a brother, cousin, or friend of this dead guy. Still have not figured that out yet.

I did discover that Gilgrim didn't hire this guy, someone named Damon Kreigger did. Turns out he has a contract with Mr Mad Bomber for $250,000 thousand a piece for each Society member he bags.

I don't know about you, but this guy is dangerous, to you, me, and every one else around. This guys obviously does not care about collateral damage and will stop at nothing to blow his quarry to bits. So keep your eyes open.

I am going to try and find this guy before he slips away again. Looks like ol' Gilgrim has to take a back seat for now. Might as well, I lost his trail in
New Orleans two days ago anyway.

I'll keep you posted.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Be careful, man...
Malakai

Post by Malakai »

Cameron Thorne wrote:Why, yes I am fine. Thanks for asking.

The bastard tried to blow me up in a public restroom for crying out loud!
He flush 6oz bals of symtex down each toliet and remore detonanted them!
He was in the fricking can with me and I didn't so much as see his damn face! I couldn't even sense him.Must be a damn nega-psychic.

Well I managed to track down the hideout of that crazy SOB with the pyrotechnics fetish. This guy is one sick puppy. Though I did not find him, I did find some pretty twisted stuff. His walls are littered with photos and news clippings of society members; especially Bert, Ron, Koralth, and Holister.

He has a copy of Bert's military records, photos of sme cult compound in Montana, surviellance footage of some cabin in Maine and of some teenage girl at her school. This guy is certifiable.

I did some research into his identify, not hard since he left a pair of US Army dogtags laying on the table.

It was an obvious trap. I am too damn dependant on my sixth sense to warn me of danger that I did not see the trap right before my eyes. As soon as I picked up the dog tags, they pulled a micro thin cord that was of course attached to a tragger machanism that set off the detonator for TWO AND A HALF TONS OF HIGH EXPLOSIVES!!!!

I was luck I was able to teleport out of the building and almost to safety. I got caught in the outer rim of the blast and was blown 30 feet. I was lucky enough to roll with it as best I could before blacking out in the woods somewhere. I woke up when some dear was licking my face, four hours later.

I managed to hike the 12 miles back to the nearest population center and psychically heal my wounds. Let me tell you, I am dead tired and sore as all Hell. What I leared from the dog tags didn't help much, just some cock and bull story about an army unit that died in the desert durng the war. So maybe this guy is a brother, cousin, or friend of this dead guy. Still have not figured that out yet.

I did discover that Gilgrim didn't hire this guy, someone named Damon Kreigger did. Turns out he has a contract with Mr Mad Bomber for $250,000 thousand a piece for each Society member he bags.

I don't know about you, but this guy is dangerous, to you, me, and every one else around. This guys obviously does not care about collateral damage and will stop at nothing to blow his quarry to bits. So keep your eyes open.

I am going to try and find this guy before he slips away again. Looks like ol' Gilgrim has to take a back seat for now. Might as well, I lost his trail in
New Orleans two days ago anyway.

I'll keep you posted.
I should see if this Mad Bomber needs help. I wonder if Gabriel will be around.
Are you prepared to dance with the devil in the pale moonlight? :twisted:
солдат дьявола
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Even working with Windner, I don't think Gabe would help someone like that... Too obsessive for his tastes.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Only 250k per Society member. :shock:

I'm worth at least a million. :wink:

WWVLD
Cameron Thorne

Post by Cameron Thorne »

Being a bit egotistical thee GS... :roll: Anway I think this Mad Bomber is heading to either Vegas or LA for his next hit. I am not sure, but I did discover that someone is footing his bills and supplying him with his firepower. Who, I don't yet know.

Maybe if we can bait this maniac out, we can discover who he is and who his boss is. Hey GS, want a job... :P
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

You couldn't afford me.

And hey, on the bounty, i'm just being realistic. :wink:

WWVLD
Cameron Thorne

Post by Cameron Thorne »

Its not that I couldn't afford you GS, I just wouldn't want to lower my standards.

Maybe that Deathblaster guy is still hanging around, or maybe Gothicfox. :P
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Are you complimenting me, or insulting me? :?

WWVLD
Cameron Thorne

Post by Cameron Thorne »

Anyway, yes $250,000 for each member he takes down, provided there is proof he succeeded.

So far though, I can not find one supernatural connection with this Mad Bomber. I think he's just doing it because he likes to blow shit up!

It is also not good knowing that some maniac armed to the teeth with high explosive is able to silp in under he radar and try to blow us all into next week. I assume that you folks have means of tracking down and defending yourselves from non-Sup threats? I sure hope so.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Most of us have some form or other... I wanna know why he started targeting you. You have the fewest ties to our society of practically anyone here...

I don't mean insult by that; just saying that you haven't been around long enough to form the ties that some of the rest of us have.
concrete_Angel

Post by concrete_Angel »

i hope he didn't have anything about me in his little obsession-hole. One psycho killer after me is enough. :lol:
You traded in your wings
You never left me
You never let me

Everything that you feel
So when we dream
We shout....
Malakai

Post by Malakai »

Perhaps he will do the job faster if he is paid more. Now where is my credit card? :evil:
солдат дьявола
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

You're shitting me... he had clippings up about ME? Why on EARTH is he interested in me!? It never ends...
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Because the Mad Bomber doesn't take American Express.

WWVLD
Malakai

Post by Malakai »

GhostSpider wrote:Because the Mad Bomber doesn't take American Express.
Cash can be generated. In fact, that cash would be given to me by one of your own members here in the Society. HAHAHA
солдат дьявола
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Oh god, he's brought out the evil laugh. :roll:

WWVLD
concrete_Angel

Post by concrete_Angel »

Hey, Mal-adjusted, try tuning down the "fuck you"-o-meter to BELOW eleven, if you get my drift, alright?
You traded in your wings
You never left me
You never let me

Everything that you feel
So when we dream
We shout....