The First Two Memorials Are Complete

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
Sophoroto

Post by Sophoroto »

Shadowstalker wrote:Sounds like you have been listening to Bert alot lately. Thou good Idea's are still good Idea's, and I happen to have a few people who are sniper trained and more than willing to help. As of course am I.

If she wants they can have lunch here at Mr. Greydawn's. We have a nice picnic area gets plenty of sun and a nice flowing stream that encircles it. :)

I can send on of Mr. Greydawn's planes to pick Miss Solstice up thorne can find his own flight though.

This is all up to Miss Solstice though.
Eilonwy Solstice

No thanks

Post by Eilonwy Solstice »

Sophoroto wrote:If she wants they can have lunch here at Mr. Greydawn's. We have a nice picnic area gets plenty of sun and a nice flowing stream that encircles it. :)

I can send on of Mr. Greydawn's planes to pick Miss Solstice up thorne can find his own flight though.

This is all up to Miss Solstice though.

Thank you, but no thank you, Soph. If I meet him, I’d like to do so on my own terms.
Sometimes the only thing to be done is to feel one’s way through the darkness.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

I'd rather you met him on my terms, IE, at his funeral.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Sophoroto

Post by Sophoroto »

I understand, the offer still stands should you change your mind.
Eilonwy Solstice

Why do you guys insist . . . ?

Thank you, Soph.

Listen, I appreciate everyone’s concern, but I’m a big girl. However, it’s getting kind of hard to believe that when you guys insist on coming to my rescue before I’m even in harm’s way. How will I ever learn anything if people keep offering to make my choices for me? May I please decide on this myself? Please?
Bert_the_Turtle

I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm just afraid of losing you again. So I overreact in my typical way.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

I am also guilty of wanting to insure your safety Eilonwy. Thou I will point out severl people here are only offering help, and suggestions, thou a few have already decided they would rather Thorne dead before finding out exactly what is on his mind. It would do nobody any harm to merely hear what he has to say I think. Thou as everyone here has already said make sure you control the meeting.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Ellie, let's be frank. We know nothing about Thorne, motives, abilities or otherwise. He's made several veiled threats and he has made his dislike of Celeste (i.e former you) very plain.

Also, you're not a vampire anymore (a good thing, don't get me wrong), and are not as tough as you once were. Certainly your new abilities are formidable, but as far as I know you've only used them in battle once.

So, to sum up. Yes, you are a big girl and are more than capable of making your own decisions. Still, they need to be informed decisions. Wait until we know more about Thorne. Until then, you can expect us to be overprotective. So stop trying to be tough, and let us help you.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Eilonwy Solstice

I’m not trying to be tough . . . I’m trying to be independen

Shadowstalker wrote:I will point out severl people here are only offering help, and suggestions, thou a few have already decided they would rather Thorne dead before finding out exactly what is on his mind.

And that’s what I’m afraid of, Shadow: people rushing to conclusions that may or may not be correct. I don’t mind people offering suggestions, but when someone decides to murder another human being on account of my “safety,” that’s going too far.

Cameron doesn’t know me and he doesn’t know what I’ve gone through. Of course he’d be suspicious. Wouldn’t you? Do you believe I still owe something to those that were wronged by Celeste, Mr. Thorne? That’s fair enough; you are entitled to your opinion. Your thoughts of me have no bearing on how I feel about myself.

GhostSpider wrote: Ellie, let's be frank. We know nothing about Thorne, motives, abilities or otherwise. He's made several veiled threats and he has made his dislike of Celeste (i.e former you) very plain.
. . .

Still, they need to be informed decisions. Wait until we know more about Thorne. Until then, you can expect us to be overprotective. So stop trying to be tough, and let us help you.

Very true, Konrad. So . . . how do you propose we get to know Cameron if we’re not even willing to meet face to face?

I’m not trying to be tough . . . I’m trying to be independent.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Alright, than meet him face to face, but do so on your own terms. Take someone with you, and make the meeting place very public. If he refuses, than that should be evidence against his trustworthiness.

WWVLD
Sophoroto

Post by Sophoroto »

I have only threatened harm to him if he harms you Miss Solstice, sorry it is my nature to try and protect those I care for and you happen to fall into that category along with several others here. It is also why I get upset when we drag each other down or are hateful to each other. :oops:

Other than that I have only suggested safe meeting locations to meet.
Eilonwy Solstice

Thank you . . . this means a lot to me

Sophoroto wrote:It is my nature to try and protect those I care for and you happen to fall into that category . . . It is also why I get upset when we drag each other down or are hateful to each other.

Thank you, Sophoroto . . . thank you everybody. It’s good to know I have friends I can count on, and that means a lot to me; I’m sorry if I ever come across as headstrong or too prideful to listen to anybody. You mean well, and I know it; I appreciate everything you do for me . . . I really do.
Sophoroto

Post by Sophoroto »

No problem that's what are friends for. :wink:
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

I thank you GhostSpider, for the memorial to my father (a new discovery during my research). I have taken the liberty of burning several million yen in "hell money" to make sure that he may reat in peace. How much did the memorial cost you? Such an expese should be born by the family if possible, rather than by an outsider, I will however put your name on the memorial to denote that you were the person responsible for it's erection.

Thank yopu again for your actions on th epat of my ancestors, you have incurred a debt thet those not of my culture cannot understand.
Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.

Shôja hitsumetsu é-sha-jori
Sophoroto

Post by Sophoroto »

Well Miss Nakamura, I will reffer to my previous post. :wink:
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Kei, what are you talking about?

WWVLD
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

I was fianaly able after many, many years of searching, able to find the man who gave me to the project who raised me.

His name was "Shang Li".

Now If you don't mind I have a great many things to think about, research be damned, this matter comes first....

GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Then you should be thanking Bert, not me.

WWVLD
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

My apologies, Mr. Turtle; the statement is no less valid for my current distraction causing me to give the credit in the wrong place.

Bert_the_Turtle

The small memorial I erected commemorates his death and sacrifice. It is, the least I can do for such a great man and I can not in good conscience allow anyone else to take up the cost of it, it was something I wanted, needed, to do.

If you wish we may discuss details in Private.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

For my part, Ei, I was only warning him... He was sounding unhinged, and sounded like he was threatening you. I'm in no position to threaten him...but with everything that happened to Sheldon--from the initial reactions he got from everyone right up to his untimely death...

This guy seems like trouble, and even if he's not, he needs to be aware that this group is overprotective to a flaw, and if he continues down the path he's set upon, he could end up hurt or worse.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

He hurts anyone, and its definetely going to be "or worse".

That having been said, I think a meeting should not be out of the question. Just one that is on our terms.

WWVLD
Sophoroto

Post by Sophoroto »

GhostSpider wrote:He hurts anyone, and its definetely going to be "or worse".

That having been said, I think a meeting should not be out of the question. Just one that is on your terms.

Fixed it for you Mr. GhostSpider, it is her meeting there fore Miss Solstice's terms. Unfortunately if she doesn't want anyone else there then it is her choice as she has said she is an adult. Not that I agree with her going alone to the meeting I do not think it is wise for her to be alone with him he still gives me the creeps. :?
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Our newcome made some very astute observations and likely factual accusations about Darken.

I destroyed Darken.

I don't think I can stress this enough, even though folks here dont want to hear it.

I destroyed Darken.

Eilonwy is something else . . . not a threat or a potential threat. Theremay be some linger traces of Darken . . . but considering how many open wounds I had when Dakren turned to ash on me, I probably have traces of Darken floating around my bloodstream too.

Dakren's gone, nothing is going to bring her back and going after Eilonwy isn't going to silence any spirits that weren't silenced by me staking Darken and pulling her into that sunbeam.

Kid wants to yell and scream and accuse . . . fine. Free country.

He wants to kill a blind girl to get revenge on a vampire I destroyed . . . not going to happen while I'm around.

But so far, I don't think he's after Eilonwy's blood . . . even if he is after Darkens.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Cameron Thorne

Post by Cameron Thorne »

I was not expecting a warm reception from any of you. In fact up until now I have done my best to avoid your little clubhouse antics.

But..These matters are not up to me, or any of you.

Gilgrim is here, in this place, and I don't find Miss Solstice first, she may not live long enough to enjoy the rest of her redemption.

As for myself, I work alone...I don't know any of you, nor do I care to. People in general simply CAN NOT be trusted. Im sure with most of you insecurities and paranoid beliefs you will not argue this fact.

I am not here to cause stryfe amongst you, but if you push me first, I will not hestitate but to bury you. I am not a tolerant man.
Sometimes the truth is more horrific than the lie.
Greydawn

Post by Greydawn »

Mr. Thorne, may I suggest to avoid confrontation, that you simply agree to meet Miss Solstice in a public setting with Mr. Caliburn. If you need to talk privately to her I am sure he would not object to stepping out of ear shot.

Just a suggestion take it for what you will.
There is a time for life and a time for death, Find the balance.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Greydawn's suggestion has merit. Still, if its all the same, i'll go grab a shovel.

WWVLD
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Taking offense to that comment about Burying people eh? Well can't particularly blame you Ghost.
Thorne so far I have not directly threatened you, I had offered help with site security for a meeting between you and Eilonwy. I also was willing to listen to what ever you had to say, and not decide you were an outright threat to be removed.
But if you don't stow the threats, and act half way reasonable. Much less actually try to do harm to someone else here.... Well you will be the one being buried.
Now as hopefully we all have the posturing out of our system, can you and Eilonwy get down to setting up a meeting? Eilonwy Is this reasonable to you? As ever I still advise you keep control over the situation. You certainly have enough people willing to help in any way they can, that means me and my people as well.
Oh Thorne? If I may ask who or what is this Gilgrim?
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Cameron Thorne wrote:Gilgrim is here, in this place, and I don't find Miss Solstice first, she may not live long enough to enjoy the rest of her redemption.

I don't know who or what Gilgrim is, but this definitely doesn't sound like a threat to me.

Care to expound on this, Mr. Thorne?
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

It's a puzling satement - seems to be a word or two missing that could tell us exactly what he meant.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra