Warning for Denver area hunters!

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Inari

Warning for Denver area hunters!

Post by Inari »

I write this under some duress. I wish to issue a warning to hunters in the colorado and four corner area. It would be in the best intrest of most groups to avoid the asian areas of Denver colorado.

There are a group of extremly powerful Kami. in town. I have already run afoul of these beings due to personal reasons, and am much worse off for it. Please consider yourselves warned. I am going to lick my wounds and try and recover what was taken from me over the next few days.
May the ladies blessing watch over your family.
Elijah Sight

Post by Elijah Sight »

Hm. Perhaps we can aid you in recovering "What was stolen."
Just one thing:
What was stolen?
"Only the mad destroy themselves and all that they have wrought. But only the Phoenix lives forever."
~Fredric Brown
Inari

Post by Inari »

Unfortunatly what was taken was not an item but something very personal. I do not belive that it is recoverable at the present time unfortunatly.
May the ladies blessing watch over your family.
Elijah Sight

Post by Elijah Sight »

Hm. I hate to pry, but answer me this: Not an item? Are we talking about an abstract concept, like your dignity or pride? OR something moe valuable, your soul perhaps? Please do not write us off, whatever was lost can be found again. Chances are, we can help.
"Only the mad destroy themselves and all that they have wrought. But only the Phoenix lives forever."
~Fredric Brown

Return to “Community Outreach”