Amusing Propaganda

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Mile High

Amusing Propaganda

Post by Mile High »

Greetings, all.

A couple nights ago, I hooked up with a local crew for a job involving what we thought was a standard haunting. Turns out, we uncovered a cult preparing to do something very naughty with some sort of magical artifact. It was an odd, metal scrollcase, and I shudder to think what's on the scroll. They can be pretty dangerous.

Anyway, we interfered with their plans pretty good. The down side is, besides the unfortunate injuries to our Sensitive, we lost track of the scrollcase. One of my guys says he saw one of the cultists running off with it, but we were unable to track him. We're still working on it, rest assured.

Check out this cover story presented to the local media:
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/3997729/detail.html

Folks will believe anything these days. At least they got the important part right; this thing is dangerous. If anyone runs across it, please contact the correct authorities, if you know what I mean.

I just wonder who's really offering that reward...
Mile High Investigations
"Serving the Denver area since 1984."
Beantown

Re: Amusing Propaganda

Post by Beantown »

Mile High wrote:A couple nights ago, I hooked up with a local crew for a job involving what we thought was a standard haunting. Turns out, we uncovered a cult preparing to do something very naughty with some sort of magical artifact. It was an odd, metal scrollcase, and I shudder to think what's on the scroll. They can be pretty dangerous.

Hey, MH.

I'll check with my artifact guy and get back to you on this. He's pretty good when it comes to scrolls. Any idea where it originated?
Beantown
Go Sox! 2004 World Champs!
NicksMind

Post by NicksMind »

okay lay off the cheesies and jolt cola for a second. Cultists with a magic scroll sounds a little far fetched maybe it was a bunch of high school kids playing ouija thought you were the cops and ran away with the stash. Tell me how it is that you and how many of your friends believe you are actually sensitive to "ghosts" and "abarations"?
Nick's Mind
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Because its true
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
NicksMind

Post by NicksMind »

Have they been caught and this "magic scroll" been deciphered yet?
Nick's Mind
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

mmmm HAZMAT :D
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
NicksMind

Post by NicksMind »

So.... Any news on these "Magic" cultisit yet? or did you find them and figure out they were not magic nor did they have a scroll and just dont want to admit to it?
Nick's Mind
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Yeah, what's the story?
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra

Return to “Community Outreach”