Goin in

Accounts of personal experiences, especially from those who hunt the supernatural. We offer this space in hopes that our members can hear about, and learn from, the exploits of others.
Thomas Sheldon

Goin in

Post by Thomas Sheldon »

Well, this is my last post for a bit, Ron Caliburn, Bert, all the rest of you that want to seperate me and my hide, I am going into the jersey pine barrens, you want me, come an get me.

Make sure you pack some extra silver though, looks like things are worse than in '79.

Oh an if you do seperate me from my hide, someone make sure that the place gets swept clean of these shapeshifting douchewads, its a promise I made to a brave young lady as she died, that I would kill every last one of them..... a full extermination, I don't care if you kill me, I even understand why you feel the need. Just finish the job that you seem to take so seriously after your done, alright?
Good redeems it's own - Evil feeds upon it's self, lets make sure that the strongest arent the suvivors after meal time eh?
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Farewell.
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

He doesn't seem like a bad guy to me... C'mon, you guys have been in this field for ages, isn't there *ahem* some way around this, some way to save him without the murder of Bert?
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
concrete_Angel

Post by concrete_Angel »

Yeah, he's not exactly in the best position anyway.
You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings
You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Everything that you feel
Is everything that I feel
So when we dream
We shout....
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

How about this? Some people are going after him to kill him, right? If his life is being threatened, and the only thing demanded of him to spare his life is the name of his master, wouldn't he be required to convey that name, as his own death would impede his ability to carry out the contract? It seems like a bit of a stretch, but it seems to me that it's a paradox that MAY just work in our favor! You guys really are going to kill him, right? So, why not, it's worth a shot, as a last ditch effort... We gotta try something.
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
concrete_Angel

Post by concrete_Angel »

Unless he'll just die either way. But, if his "master" is so damned insistent, he might just bring him back for the hell of it.
You traded in your wings
You never left me
You never let me

Everything that you feel
So when we dream
We shout....
Thomas Sheldon

Post by Thomas Sheldon »

Not quite the right relationship, girlie, but I doubt I would be brought back, there's more killers out there than old Tom, not all of whom are as headstrong, or as difficult to deal with.

Cant believe there is a cell tower all teh way out here, was hiking and lookin around checking for any local inhabitants, (find the food and water and you will eventually find your beast) and instead of a small camping cabin, all there was is a fenced in tower with radio stuff at the top.

Anyway, eithere there are some large timberwolves in the area, or there is a pack of werewolves here, if you kids are comin after me, bring lots of extra silver and watch your asses - 3 mauled deer carcasses found in under a day indicates a substantial OpFor.
Good redeems it's own - Evil feeds upon it's self, lets make sure that the strongest arent the suvivors after meal time eh?
Thomas Sheldon

Post by Thomas Sheldon »

Well that is 6 of the buggers sent to hell curtesy of gramp's sharps. Watch your asses if you come after me though, now the pack knows i'm here. Shit, howling inthe woodline, gotta go, good luck to all of ya.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Swallow the sharps when you're done gramps.
concrete_Angel

Post by concrete_Angel »

:roll:
You traded in your wings
You never left me
You never let me

Everything that you feel
So when we dream
We shout....
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Wassup Angel?
concrete_Angel

Post by concrete_Angel »

You just WANT to see this guy suffer, don't you?
You traded in your wings
You never left me
You never let me

Everything that you feel
So when we dream
We shout....
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

I want my questions answered.
It obviously pains him to answer.
But that does not mean I want him to suffer.
concrete_Angel

Post by concrete_Angel »

Maybe you should sic Scotty on HIM. :lol:
You traded in your wings
You never left me
You never let me

Everything that you feel
So when we dream
We shout....
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Forwarded it on to Scotty.

But he's sort of limited in ability to travel, and has his hands full keeping Maude under wraps, Noob's firewalking under control, and hunting down Skeeter.
concrete_Angel

Post by concrete_Angel »

Damn, busy guy.
You traded in your wings
You never left me
You never let me

Everything that you feel
So when we dream
We shout....
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Yea. With any luck, he's even still alive.
Scotty

Post by Scotty »

eeeeah still ere.

i cain't get ta new yark. been air few times maself, caint stand da place. too big offa city fer me. soon as i pull skeeters head out thru is ass i be availbel ta tawk doe.
Thomas Sheldon

Post by Thomas Sheldon »

Well someone else is here, found a couple wounded that I dispatched. Not sure who came after me, but thanks - any extra firepower against these is welcome.

And what question is that Koyla?
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Thomas Sheldon wrote:And what question is that Koyla?
My bad, I got this thread confused with the what-to-do-with-whatever-GS-has-become thread. No questions. Sorry.
Thomas Sheldon

Post by Thomas Sheldon »

I am curious though Koyla, is your animosity toward me due to the work I did in Russia so long ago, or is it due entirely to my contract?

If the former, sorry it was a war, and the Soviet empire lost, it's over.

If the latter, well, do something about it - I am doing what I can to delay, but that option is fading fast for me.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Nationality has nothing to do with it.

I just don't think you're explored the options thoroughly enough. Maybe, maybe not. I'll stop beating the dead horse.
Thomas Sheldon

Post by Thomas Sheldon »

I don't have any means at my disposal to break the contract myself, as I do not use any magic or similar. With teh terms of the contract, I can neither request, nor reccomend such an action be taken.

Out of powder for the sharps, time to get a little closer on these beasts, glad I still have my 1911 fully loaded, hope it doesn't come down to the trench knife - I am a little old for that kind of work.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Would becoming a werewolf nullify the contract? :P
Thomas Sheldon

Post by Thomas Sheldon »

No, but since I would then have to suck on my colt, your wish would be fulfilled.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Thomas Sheldon wrote:No, but since I would then have to suck on my colt, your wish would be fulfilled.

I'd do the same thing under those circumstances - though the rest of the magazine would go into the thing that turned me first.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra

Return to “War Stories”