RALEIGH, N.C, possible Case?

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
mr. e

RALEIGH, N.C, possible Case?

Post by mr. e »

Man found Breathing in Morgue

Examiner Finds Man Breathing in Morgue

RALEIGH, N.C - A medical examiner studying a body in a morgue was startled when the man took a shallow breath. Emergency medical technicians had declared 29-year-old Larry D. Green dead almost two hours earlier, after he was hit by a car.

Medical examiner J.B. Perdue was called to the accident scene Monday but did not examine Green then. Later, he was documenting Green's injuries when he noticed the man was breathing.

"I had to look twice myself just to make sure it was there, that's how subtle it was," Perdue said.

Green, 29, was taken to Duke University Medical Center in Durham, where he was in critical condition Tuesday.

Several members of the Franklin County emergency medical service have been suspended pending an investigation, said Darnell Batton, the county attorney.

sounds like a coverstory to me. Possible Zombie or Vampire related?
Ron Caliburn

Re: RALEIGH, N.C, possible Case?

Post by Ron Caliburn »

mr. e wrote:
sounds like a coverstory to me. Possible Zombie or Vampire related?

not if he was still breathin'
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Lightning Plant

Post by Lightning Plant »

He could be possesed, or have cut a deal with something. It might be a good idea to have him watched for a while.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Possession - ick. I don't do very good when it comes to possessed people.

I generally run into difficulties when I can't blast something to solve the problem.
Last edited by Ron Caliburn on Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Delta Sierra
Lightning Plant

Ron Caliburn wrote:Possession - ick. I don't do very good when it comes to possessed people.

I generally run into dificulties when I can't blast somethin' to solve the problem.

Yeah, really. Someone might also want to check to see if he hasn't sold his soul to something... if that's even possible to check for.
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

Lightning Plant wrote:
Ron Caliburn wrote:Possession - ick. I don't do very good when it comes to possessed people.

I generally run into dificulties when I can't blast somethin' to solve the problem.

Yeah, really. Someone might also want to check to see if he hasn't sold his soul to something... if that's even possible to check for.
Sure it is. Just check his bank account statements for the past year or so. Any transactions to "Mr. Lucifer" or such should be a big tip-off that he has sold his soul.
Fear the night because the night doesn't fear YOU!!!
Something that I have learned in my life: The dead just dont stay dead.
Freedom isn't as free as we have been taught!
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Proof Satan is a Lawyer, he always does his paperwork.

Delta Sierra
Debunk

Post by Debunk »

I happen to know for a fact that this accident has more to do with lazy paramedics than anyting "supernatural." I know someone who works at Duke hospital, which is a lot closer to the patient and more in the know than you freaks. :roll:
The truth is out there: it's called an education, kids. Don't do drugs!
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Just because we believe, t don't mean we have to assume the supernatural is behind everything.

Don't mean it ain't though. One of you that finds the truth easily should ask this guy a question or two.

Who knows, he might be our next investigator!

Delta Sierra
Lightning Plant

Ron Caliburn wrote:Just because we believe, t don't mean we have to assume the supernatural is behind everything.

Don't mean it ain't though.

Exactly. Better to be paranoid than dead, IMO.

Return to “Agency Voice”