Story time

Accounts of personal experiences, especially from those who hunt the supernatural. We offer this space in hopes that our members can hear about, and learn from, the exploits of others.
concrete_Angel

Post by concrete_Angel »

DAAAAAAMN!

Getting a little personal, aren't they?
You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings
You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Everything that you feel
Is everything that I feel
So when we dream
We shout....
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Yep. Fortunately, as I said, my dragon-spirit was there, and chomped him something good... Also fortunately, because I can lucid dream sometimes, I was able to protect myself more than just adequately in my dreams.

It was impossible for him to kill me in dream... He came damned close, but with my backup, couldn't kill me IRL... He finally gave up and started avoiding me. If he'd come after me while Jeremiah Dark was traveling with him, I pry wouldn't be here anymore... Fortunately, I had Dark just as scared of me as Mr. Asshole (the living nightmare), so neither of 'em came anywhere near me! XD

Ah, well...
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Thomas Sheldon

Post by Thomas Sheldon »

Strange ones eh? How strange you talking, sealed file strange, or circular file it strange?
Good redeems it's own - Evil feeds upon it's self, lets make sure that the strongest arent the suvivors after meal time eh?
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I don't know how much Dark and Not Me did together, but seeing them together once was enough to say too much.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra