Moved

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Oh, come on, that's not even funny!

Bert, it's on, now, it's on.
:?
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

What?!?

I just don't want her shooting at me!

We're not a couple!

You can have her! I don't want her!
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Logos

Post by Logos »

Come on, Bert, it's only Zack' we're talking about here. You can confess everything right here and now, he's harmless. After all, the idea of the Gentleman ravaging my body was your idea, wasn't it? And since the Gentleman is you, are you sure there's no deeper desires that you were trying to hide? We haven't known each other for long, but the experiences we've shared have brought us closer than the average man and woman, and don't deny it for a second, babe. Sorry, Zack, I guess we weren't meant to be!
Put everything into what you're doing, use everything you've got, or I'm afraid you won't live to regret it.
Bert_the_Turtle

Don't even joke about that! When Natasha reads that she'll never speak to me again! Tell them you're joking! Getting some kind of twisted revenge for hiding the gentleman thing from you for so long!
Razor

Post by Razor »

I do have documentation and such, but it is back in Texas, and I don't know if it has been wiped out yet or not. If you want, I can give you full information on the situation.

By the way, I wear glasses. That doesn't seem to stop all sorts of nasties from trying to take my eyes out.
Secrets and secrets, truth and lies, but which is which? Not knowing is the way to die.
Logos

Post by Logos »

Bert_the_Turtle wrote:Getting some kind of twisted revenge for hiding the gentleman thing from you for so long!

Aaaaand a hole in one! Don't let it happen again.
Put everything into what you're doing, use everything you've got, or I'm afraid you won't live to regret it.
Bert_the_Turtle

Just for this I'm doing it all over again!
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Sorry, Bert, my hands were tied. She pulled one over on you good, this time... I'm not playing along with another one of those games, I tend to get hurt when we play those, Bert, my kidneys can't take another Gentleman, and I can only pray that you don't hit me, too.

Razor, if you can find that documentation, I'd be more than happy to help you out with the legal details of your lawsuit.
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
Bert_the_Turtle

I know Zack, she wears the pants in your relationship. That's fine. :wink:
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Thanks, Bert. That was just what I needed... another one of my not-so-secrets being shared with everyone. Sorry, but your retaliations just don't hold water to what Logos was planning on doing. I think she was feeling somewhat merciful, letting it go before Natasha got to read through it...

That or she didn't want to tangle with your girl for something that's not really happening.

Maybe she didn't want Natasha to relapse again. We may never know...
Bert_the_Turtle

Let's not get into one of those "My X can beat up your X" arguments.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Agreed...

What? I didn't say nothin'... Honest, this time.
:(
Last edited by Koralth on Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bert_the_Turtle

Oh, I know you didn't go there.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Of course I didn't go there. I didn't say nothin', remember?
Bert_the_Turtle

Zack,

Check under the third floorboard from the door of your home and tell us what's in the envelope.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

"This could have been a bomb.

-Love, "Boom Boom" Bert."

Thanks, Bert... You *ahem* would have me checking every floorboard in my house once a day for bombs, wouldn't you? Whiskey here (staying here until Logos gets back from her stay in the middle east) is sure to have noticed that my skin got about *ahem* 3 shades paler than it was. Alright, Bert, you've... *ahem* got me, there... but don't think you're coming over for dinner again, though.
Bert_the_Turtle

So, you wanna go back and change that comment about Logos kicking both Natasha and my asses?
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Revoked the comment. Sorry, Bert...

Don't hurt me?
Bert_the_Turtle

I wouldn't. That was more of a failsafe I had setup because I foresaw something like this.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

I was hoping that was the case... but you're still not coming into my house again for a good long time. Hold on a second, I'm gonna make sure all my windows are locked again... :(
Bert_the_Turtle

I understand.

If you want some help installing better security let me know.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Guys, less fighting in someone else's thread, more getting stuff done...

Bert, you wouldn't blow up Zack's home, and you know it. For the less-serious reason, you know Logos would kill you. For the more-serious reason, you're not that kind of guy.

Zack, I'm going out today and buying you "Tact for Dummies". Consider it a late Summer Solstice gift. XD

Josh, happy birthday! =P

Razor, I'm not sure what I could do, but if you think of anything, by all means, lemme know. Us Texans gotta stick together.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Bert, you wouldn't blow up Zack's home, and you know it. For the less-serious reason, you know Logos would kill you. For the more-serious reason, you're not that kind of guy.

Zack, I'm going out today and buying you "Tact for Dummies". Consider it a late Summer Solstice gift. XD

:lol: :lol:

Josh, happy birthday! =P

KT, are you wishing yourself a happy birthday? :?
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

GhostSpider wrote:
Josh, happy birthday! =P

KT, are you wishing yourself a happy birthday? :?

Yep! 26, today. =P
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Logos

Post by Logos »

Bert, you stay away from Zack, that's a dirty joke to be playing on him. I still owe ya one, now... and I thought the two of you got along so well, too, and you had something like that written out in his house? That would have had to have been placed there during the Jeremiah Dark issue, that's not cool at all! As if either of us needed any more shit during that period of time...

Oh, and happy birthday, Josh! May you and your loved ones each see many more. If I were at home, I'd buy you a pint right about now, but I'm somewhat far from there right now.

Alright, I'm not going to derail this thread any longer after that. No further retaliation that is unrelated to the discussion here... We can take this to another thread if need be, but this thread is safe.

Razor, feel free to contact Zack at any time, we've talked a little about it, and we think, depending on all the details, you may have a case.
Bert_the_Turtle

I actually placed it there because of J Dork...
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

Boys behave now, Logos..... eh he deserved it. But next time PM Natasha and get confirmation back from her before something like this please? I don't take kindly to people causeing my students problems that interfere with thier lessons and well being. I get even when that happens.

KT: Happy birthday you young brat.

Michael T.
Beware the monster within, least it escape and take over your life.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Happy B-day KT!!!! :D

Many happy returns to you.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
concrete_Angel

Post by concrete_Angel »

KT? You're 26? Cool. I didn't even know our birthdays were so close together. I guess we share a sign, huh? :wink:
You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings
You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Everything that you feel
Is everything that I feel
So when we dream
We shout....
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Have a happy birthday Josh. :D Hope you have many more.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.