Urgent help needed

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
Dimsworth

Urgent help needed

Post by Dimsworth »

Two murders were commited in discovery park. While muder unto itself is not unusual. The individual who committed these acts seems to carry a silver dagger and disapear into mirrors. This is rare ability if you Know of this individual. please send info immediatly!!!!
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

That's a new one to me.

Good luck.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Joseph Darkhold

Post by Joseph Darkhold »

Without a discription of the dagger I'm afraid can't help from that angle, but the mirror travel is something I have encountered in connection with the Cult of the Night. From my own encounters with the Cult and from certain partial texts I've read/own I have found that mirrors seem to be able to act as a two-way portal to a dimension ruled by beings that have been named the Nightlords. I have in my possession most of a book that details a ritual to open a mirror portal, though unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) parts of the book are missing and I don't have the time or the inclination to try and experiment on it...Here's a link to a thread where we talked of what little we know of them so far.
viewtopic.php?t=128
I would recommend extreme caution when dealing with these individuals, as they have quite a pile of bodies behind them...
"Ex Ignorantia ad Sapientiam, e Luce ad Tenebras"
Constantine

willing to assist

Post by Constantine »

I'm relatively close to your area. I would like to meet up with you and attempt to track down this individual.

-Dr. Constantine
starting an investigation service and looking for a couple deductive field agents, a knowledgeable researcher or two and a receptionist/secretary. inquiring minds and troubled individuals shoot me an e-mail.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Keep us informed of what happens.
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
Debunker
Location: My Paranromal team is based in the U.K., but we travel world wide

Post by Debunker »

Great, that's all he needs... more encouragement to let his imagination run wild. Murders are a trajedy people, but they do happen. What doesnt happen is murder's who walk into mirrors, this is just ridiculous people! I see nothing's changed while I was gone.
Elliott James Tobias III
AKA: Debunker

"The truth is indeed out there...science has been pointing it out for centuries."
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Debunker wrote:Great, that's all he needs... more encouragement to let his imagination run wild. Murders are a trajedy people, but they do happen. What doesnt happen is murder's who walk into mirrors, this is just ridiculous people! I see nothing's changed while I was gone.
You are correct... nothing's changed :wink:
The Traveler King

Post by The Traveler King »

Debunker wrote:Great, that's all he needs... more encouragement to let his imagination run wild. Murders are a trajedy people, but they do happen. What doesnt happen is murder's who walk into mirrors, this is just ridiculous people! I see nothing's changed while I was gone.

Mister Debunker, I extend an open invitiation to come to the REC offices. There's a few things we have up and running that might change your mind.
Debunker
Location: My Paranromal team is based in the U.K., but we travel world wide

Post by Debunker »

The Traveler King wrote:
Mister Debunker, I extend an open invitiation to come to the REC offices. There's a few things we have up and running that might change your mind.

If I had a dollar everytime some paranormal researcher, medium, parapsychologist, vampire hunter, occultist or hick invited me out to see something magical or supernatural to only dissapoint me and give me excuses as to why nothing happened, I'd have doubled my vast wealth by now.

Thanx for the invite, but I've seen all the lies and con jobs I've needed to see for one lifetime. But I still make visits to locations from time to time so who knows, perhaps your get your chance to disapoint me yet.
Elliott James Tobias III
AKA: Debunker

"The truth is indeed out there...science has been pointing it out for centuries."
The Traveler King

Excuses, Debunker. You have the chance to examine very real multi-million dollar machinery and equipment. Machinery that works. More money than you or I will ever see in this lifetime has been poured into its development make sure of that.

Now, are you game? Or are you afraid you will be proven wrong this time? The opportunity to disprove and invalidate the work of one of the largest electronics suppliers in the world is right here.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

I'm still learning English, but ... http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... fid=705447
The Traveler King

My training starts on the 23rd, so I shall be out of contact for an indeterminate period after that time. However, my invitation is sincere.
concrete_Angel

Post by concrete_Angel »

Was there ever any information about who the two people were?
That might help.
You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings
You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Everything that you feel
Is everything that I feel
So when we dream
We shout....
Heretic

Post by Heretic »

I'm left wondering how they found out the culprit can walk through mirrors. I know *I* can walk through mirrors, but it's a rather painful ordeal what with shards of glass and all.
"The pious pretense that evil does not exist only makes it vague, enormous and menacing."
-Aleister Crowley

Return to “Classifieds”