News paper clipping of a possible monster slaying.

Accounts of personal experiences, especially from those who hunt the supernatural. We offer this space in hopes that our members can hear about, and learn from, the exploits of others.
mrloucifer

News paper clipping of a possible monster slaying.

Post by mrloucifer »

I wanted to show this news clip to the society and display what I believe is the work of either a member of the Society or a freelancer in the Los Angeles area. Whoever you are, your efforts are very much appreciated, keep up the good work! – Mr. Loucifer

“Decomposing bodies found amongst recovered kidnapped children!

From an anonymous tip reported to the authorities, the local precinct looked into a call reporting a body found in the “Dorado” Apartment complex in East Los Angeles late last night. What began as a textbook shooting cleanup procedure suddenly turned into a gristly site as several more bodies were located around a five-block radius along with a few eyewitness reports of what have been referred to as “piles of rotting skin and flesh”. Also found on the scene was the hiding place of a reported missing child along with three other unidentified children. While police officials had no official comment, the locals living in the area have reported sightings over the past few months ranging from vague descriptions of “a man who lurked in the shadows” and gruesome reports of “A man who would shed his entire skin like a snake and hunt other men to take their skins and wear them”.

The four recovered children were borderline malnourished but all are in stable condition. Eight year old Lisa Langsten was the only child reported missing; the other three children belonged to families of illegal immigrants living amongst the many condemned apartment complexes and buildings across from the Dorado Apartments. They were all found in the basement of a condemned plumbing supply building. One of them was reported to have been there at least a week. They each stated there were several other children locked away with them over that week, but each night a man (whom no details could be made out in the darkness) came and took one of them away and they never came back. However sometimes he would return with one or two more children, to be locked up with the rest of them. These reported missing children whom were taken by the kidnapper are still considered missing at this time. The three families and more than sixty other immigrants were apprehended and are being returned to the Mexican border at this time.

The few reports gathered before the apprehended immigrants were taken away stated the “Skinless Man” stalking their homes and children is a sort of “boogie man” in Mexican urban legends. Legend has it they look human during the day, but at night they would shed their skin, stalk and kill someone and take their skin to wear it the following day. They were also believed to eat children. While City Hall had no comment on the bodies found or the about the rumored “rotting skins” that had been reported at the scene. They also couldn’t provide any information on the possible whereabouts of the other reported missing children. Police Sergeant Arvin Stearns only had this to say:

“This area of the city has had a long history of illegal immigrants and gang related activity stemming from it. Any statement taken from the immigrants about this skinless man is believed to be a local prank played upon the immigrants or a clever ploy to scare them by one of the many gangs looking for turf. As far as the reported missing children, we are looking into all possible leads to find them. The man who kidnapped the children is still at large. If anyone has any information to the kidnapper’s whereabouts they are to contact the authorities immediately.”

One of our reporters received an anonymous phone call early this morning, who stated that the kidnapper will no longer be a threat to the area, he has been “disposed of” in the caller words. Its unknown if the statement is valid or not, and the caller is urged to contact the police if he has any information that could assist them.

The condemned buildings across from the Dorado Apt complex have since been vacated and are being re-boarded up at this time. Many of them are slated for demolition and are expected to be torn down sometime this year. “
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Hmmm, I'm going to see about a cluster of missing children tonight, I'll keep this one in mind.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Debunker
Location: My Paranromal team is based in the U.K., but we travel world wide

Post by Debunker »

I just made a quick trip to this area and I found nothing of notice except a ton of graphitti, dilpitated buildings, broken families and illegal immigrants. There was nothing to support that any of this report ever happened.
Elliott James Tobias III
AKA: Debunker

"The truth is indeed out there...science has been pointing it out for centuries."
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I wouldn't expect otherwise . . . 2 months later!

Delta Sierra
Huntress

Post by Huntress »

Yeah Deb, your a little late on this one. :lol:
Girls kick ass, just ask my latest victim.
Debunker

Post by Debunker »

Nice, you guys should try stand up. Waitng a few months is sometimes the best option. All the public interest has died down, but witnesses still remember. They all had stories to be sure, but they contradicted each other and some were obvious fabrications. But the other reason I went out there was a rumored report that "the skinless man" returned. I search and found their boogie man, but it was a prank, just like they always are. Case closed.

Perhaps I should plan a trip to Lochness and debunk that myth once and for all?
Elliott James Tobias III

"The truth is indeed out there...science has been pointing it out for centuries."
The Traveler King

Post by The Traveler King »

Witnesses to mundane events often give contradictory details as well. Sometimes they contradict each other and with the passage of time, they sometimes even contradict themselves. Some just want attention and make things up to feel important. Both as a juror and as a witness to an automobile accident, I've seen this.

You're just dealing with the same thing police detectives have to go through. I do recommend that your personal biases be set aside and that you come to a conclusion based on what the information shows, however. If nothing else, you will have information put aside that might be useful down the road to someone else.
Brother Hotep

Post by Brother Hotep »

le sigh.. Why doesn't anyone hank down a few mediums and and diviners together and figure it out....

and btw. Medium the TV show is based on a real medium by the same name.

and the real medium is hotter then the Actress playing her.
" I wanna live, I wanna Love, It's a long hard road out of hell. I want to Live Forever, Forever will always Be... "
The Traveler King

I can answer that for you. Most everyone with an ounce of genuine talent in that area got out of the business. Virtually all of the mediums that are publically accessible are frauds who tell people what they want to hear.
Debunker

Post by Debunker »

The Traveler King wrote:I can answer that for you. Most everyone with an ounce of genuine talent in that area got out of the business. Virtually all of the mediums that are publically accessible are frauds who tell people what they want to hear.

Trust me, ALL mediums are fraud's, not just the public ones. I've seen many and none of them have anything but gimmicks in thier methods.
Elliott James Tobias III

The Traveler King

Debunker wrote:Trust me, ALL mediums are fraud's, not just the public ones. I've seen many and none of them have anything but gimmicks in thier methods.

I don't doubt that the ones you've encountered are frauds. We usually end up chasing these people off the company premises. We use the same testing measures established by James Randi, which are thorough and designed to weed out fakers.

But the ones I'm talking about left because, as they tell us, they found out that "the other side" doesn't always have something nice to say to or about the living. And these are people that passed Randi's tests.
Constantine

Post by Constantine »

Althought belated being a medium and never taking the randi test. Slightly contridictory to what The Traveling King states I am starting a business unlike my conterparts in this field. But what he's referring to the other mediums as saying is that "ghost" don't like when we interfere in their affairs. They can become very hostile to us in the "physical realm". I've encountered this on a couple of occasions.

-Constantine
starting an investigation service and looking for a couple deductive field agents, a knowledgeable researcher or two and a receptionist/secretary. inquiring minds and troubled individuals shoot me an e-mail.
The Traveler King

Welcome, Constantine. I would advise you to be very careful. Even if you don't get killed or injured, you might find business drying up because you don't tell people what they want to hear.
Constantine

Post by Constantine »

That could be so, but my guide is highly attuned to the many unknown forces in life and hasn't lead me or my associates astray thus far.
starting an investigation service and looking for a couple deductive field agents, a knowledgeable researcher or two and a receptionist/secretary. inquiring minds and troubled individuals shoot me an e-mail.
The Traveler King

It's been my experience that the people who go to mediums and whatnot want some feelgood reassurance from beyond. Such customers tend not to go back to mediums who tell them things that they don't want to hear, however truthful they might be.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

I have seen predictions and remote viewing work time and time again. In fact, my team is still alive because of remote viewing that worked.
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
The Traveler King

Kolya wrote:I have seen predictions and remote viewing work time and time again. In fact, my team is still alive because of remote viewing that worked.

Yes, but those abilities aren't necessarily reliant on speaking with disembodied entities. Mediums, at least as I understand them, communicate with beings they believe to be the dead.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

The Traveler King wrote:
Kolya wrote:I have seen predictions and remote viewing work time and time again. In fact, my team is still alive because of remote viewing that worked.

Yes, but those abilities aren't necessarily reliant on speaking with disembodied entities. Mediums, at least as I understand them, communicate with beings they believe to be the dead.

I was responding mostly to Debunker. He said that it was all a fraud, and that simply is not the case.

Sure, sure, he will chalk it up to something perhaps even less likely than the truth, but that is only because his mind is already made up.
Constantine

Post by Constantine »

The Traveling King wrote:
It's been my experience that the people who go to mediums and whatnot want some feelgood reassurance from beyond. Such customers tend not to go back to mediums who tell them things that they don't want to hear, however truthful they might be.

O.K. But a city like the one I live in with about 1.5 million people living in it and needing protection from the many horrors from beyond and in addition the world at large with 7.1 billion people all potentially needing help. I don't anticipate going out of business for a long time.

-Dr. Constantine
The Traveler King

Has anyone even seen Debunker about lately?
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

A lot of people have not been seen lately.

I'm startign to worry someone is tracking us down via this place.

Delta Sierra
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Have the aliens and evil sorcerers come and taken over the Society?
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Jsut let them try to come and take over my corner of things.

Don't tread on me - unless ya like the taste of lead

Delta Sierra
Ellie

Post by Ellie »

How come I sense some bloodshed coming? Only question I've got, is if it's going to involve something serious, or Debunker's internet provider.
Overspecialization leads to getting the crap beaten out of you.
Unreliable backup leads to getting thrown through a shed.

Return to “War Stories”