missin backpackers

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
Scotty

missin backpackers

Post by Scotty »

how yall are?

group of college kids turn up missin. day registered at da trail head (is trail head ike road head, only on da trail not da road?) on fridee and ba sundee day not unregister theyselves. day car was fine, nothin seems ta been stoled outta it. day not called neeone an da not been foun yet.

after the news i wen out on ma porch of ma trailer an i launched a arc of kodiak spit tryin to splatter a tree cross da sidewalk but i missed the mafucker. den a wiped ma beard an ma ol lady come bustin out da door like a hog rushin the feed troff. she meediatly got to chewin my ass off bout mowin the mafuckin lawn and ged dam dis and ged damn that an she dont wanna see grass clippins no how neither an she want to know when the hell i plan ta trim the ged dam grass dats all growed up round da cars in da yard and jesus joesef and mary she wouldn shut da fuck up.

'ged dammit ait ait ait imma goin!' an i run down to da shed and git the mower out. cant hear er squealin over the motor or ma ear plugs.

pair a dice found yall.
Last edited by Scotty on Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

Was the trail they hiking on in the same area as the river?
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
Scotty

Post by Scotty »

i backpacked that trail maself when i was a youngen and day some beautiful views cross dat river eeeeewwwww wwwwweeeee i mean to smile.
kalle

Post by kalle »

I hope you already sent psychics on the trail. It too late now probably to catch the scent.
в темноте
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

I am not sure that they have psychics on hand to investigate. But knowing my backwoods towns, I am sure they put a few bloodhounds on the case.

Has there been any prison breaks in the area recently?
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
Scotty

Post by Scotty »

eres a prison bout foety mile adda crow fly where day store da death row inmates an neeone else needin high security storage.

aint heerda any breakouts doe. fact, last break out i heerd bout was back in 94 sum feller busted an wen up ta joliet illinoise an keeled gin er sumthin ike at.

no prison break no ways dat i know bout.

neeway gotta replace da belt on ma mower an finish mowin bafore maude git back an tan ma hide fer not finishing. ged dam belt jus wen out while i wassa mowin da lawn.

ol lady down at payless shoes lookin fer a new pair for tonite at da chew and spew family buffet. ged damn it what ees it bout wimmen and shoes?
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I don't understand the bit about the shoes either, fortunately neither does my daughter.

Tell my Scotty, how often does a spate of dead and missing people occur where your at?
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Scotty

Post by Scotty »

bedder hope she dunnit learn too eeewwww weee i mean ta smile. i could buy me a bran new mafuckin john deere lawn mower widda money ma ol lady spen on shoes.

hell knows about the missin and dead

ike i said i jus recently started watchin the news regular. chrissakes no tellin wud all i been missin. i jus go don to da sandbar, drank, mind ma own biddness and pay no attention to nobody no how.

den dat body wash up and i mean ta smile if it aint triggered a hole strang of thangs, ya know like a chain reaction.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Interesting, maybe you could help some of us try to figure out what's going on.

If you can, get to your local library and see if this sort of stuff happens all the time there or if this is just a new, sudden thing.

Delta Sierra
Scotty

Post by Scotty »

ait den ol janet donner at da lieberry is ait. she help me findin summa does danniel steele books fer ol maude when she was laid up after some surgery a while back. i thank dat she ken help me ta find what yall are lookin fer.

she was gifted with a huge chest a sweet smile an damn if dose eyeglasses aren perfect contrast fer her face an her looooong hair in pig tails. she smells real nice too some fancy perfume better dan da kine yall ken git at da walmarts. she probably drive up ta st louis ta git it.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Well at least we know you'll be happy to help out at the library.

Delta Sierra
Scotty

at da lieberry

Post by Scotty »

i wen to da lieberry like yall suggested ta see if janet could help me widda research. when i git dere doe she talkin ta dis guy inna dark suit, square jaw, an shaved head. he was a tall sumbich ben dover ta talk ta janet. i saw her smile at im an he nodded an walk by me out da door. so i go up ta janet an i ask er if she can help me. i notice she puttin away highway road map at her desk.

'sir, no drinks allowed in the library,' she said noticin ma spit cut.

'ell its ait its ma spit cup' i splained as i unloaded a load of spit inta it making da spit-cup-squish noise, ya know, like when ya squish a big bug under ya boots.

painful smile crossed er lips. 'can i, uh, help you, sir?'

'yea reckon ya can help me, let's start by not callin me sir, ait, i work fer a livin.'

'ok, how can i help you?'

'need to read news stories from the last few months. thank yall can help me out widdat?'

'ah yes we'll have to get the microfiche out.'

'microfish? bud i didn brang ma fishin rig' i say back.

she put her hand with its ringless fingers an pretty fingernails up ta her mouth blushed an giggled a mite bit. an den i followed her to da drawers with the fish. she pull open the drawer.

'where da water at?' i asked. spit-cut-squish.

more gigglin. eww wee anyway she ben dover to git some fish out an i see dat she git some tattoo right over her ass cheeks in some desine dat point don ta her ass crack. 'yalls boyfriend a dumbass or sumthin needin directions?' spit-cup-squish 'yall dich the zero and git widda hero, yall know wudda mean?'

she stand up quick after gitten the fish out and smiled with a bit of blush. guess imma mite bit charmin. i know ol maude didden marry me cos of ma looks. sheeeeet imma uggler than a donkeys ass with emeralds.

neeway to answer your question ron deres been more than normal goin on lately. the research indicate that people show up missin an whatten lots but da last month as been special. ged dam rate almost increasin an quick all i ken tell.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

I hope he did not mean a donkey's ass with hemrhoids...

Scotty wrote:neeway to answer your question ron deres been more than normal goin on lately. the research indicate that people show up missin an whatten lots but da last month as been special. ged dam rate almost increasin an quick all i ken tell.

Did you check on ice cream sales?

Anyway, need to start looking for patterns, trends, motives, and the like.
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

So somehting new is going on.

So who all do we have checking out the area?

Delta Sierra
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Michael, and DK are close by, but they may have their hands full.
I am in the midst of dealing with a few things, but could take a swing by soon if need be?
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

We should get somebody there.

Delta Sierra
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

I could maybe get some people there soon?
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

I am working here and with DK at the same time, I just have'nt had time to post yet.
Beware the monster within, least it escape and take over your life.
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

Wwell Scotty and I walked the trail yesterday that that the backpackers were on and found nothing. I could not find any evidence of foul play, normal or otherwise. As we cleared the trail we ran into the park ranger who let Scotty know that the backpackers just never checked themselves out of the trail. There were some colorful phrases and comments hurled at the hikers before we eaded to the river for me to wonder while Scotty went to the library to do his research.

Theriver is a bit of an oddity, there's an old bridge the locals claim is haunted and I could feel something odd nearby. Almost like a semi-dormant ley line or place of power, but not one of great power currently. If any of the researchers on site could check into Sappington Bridge please, the hauntings may have something to do with the sensations I am feeling here. I wandered done the river to the sand bar Scotty spoke of, I could see it was a very popular hang out for the locals to party at. I hunted the edges near the water to avoid most of the contamination of the revelers to anything that might level a clue to this mystery. Unfortanutly other than the feeling that there was something here I could find nothing more conclusive to single out what happened here. I may talk to Smitty or Nancy as Scotty insists on calling him, I want to ceck him as well.

Michael T ver2
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Wel, keep us up todate - reglarly.

Delta Sierra
Scotty

Post by Scotty »

ell i have no idea what michael says sometimes talkin bout layin lines (layin pipe maybe?) neeways, yea, ol sappington bridge is haunted by ghosts even from bafore day was a bridge dere.

a lotta da folks dat float da river put in dere an so da ghosts an spirits git a lot of exposure an people seein em all da time. sumtimes day walkin cross da bridge or even da water itself. sumtimes da floatin on a ghost canoe. sumtimes day jus sortta stan dere doin nothin but look at ya.

eeeeeeah an i took michael ta see nancy an we had an interestin visit i guess. we almost lost ol nancy but he didden die while we was dere. i write about ere in a bit after i mow da lawn.. da spandex streched so far its see-thru rite na, i sorta need a break from at.
Scotty

Post by Scotty »

i went in ma pickem up truck where michael said he was and i pick em up.

eeeea, jus like michael toled our personal investigation didden turn up neethang. so i took michael over to nancys trailer an is ol lady let us in but toled us at nancy aint feelin good but she was skeered so she let us in. i mean ta smile if ol nancy didden look whiter dan noob's ass on christmas morn and sweatin more dan a french whore on penny night in 1942. michael tried talkin to em but nancy didden seem ike he was listenin neeways.

'ged dammit nancy' i hollered at him, 'da mans talkin to ya' and i pushed is shoulder a bit wid ma fanger and he fell rite out is chair to da floor. 'oh mafucker i thank nancys dead' i hollered. ell is ol lady started wailin ike a five dicked billy goat with nine balls on an iceberg an started jus a pushin us out da trailer hollerin 'yall come bick tomorrah, smittys not feelin well today'

needer michael or i protested cos nancy obveeusly not in da mood fer conversatin so we jus went to ma pickem up truck an head on outta dere. i figger at was da best thang ta do at at point.

i let yall know iffa neethang else develops.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Any thoguhts Micheal?

Delta Sierra
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Have we heard from Michael? I have not been keeping up. People always wanting to talk to me and shit like that.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Nothing yet.

Delta Sierra
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

Sorry for the silence, with Solstice I had things to do and places to be. I am on the way to help Scotty with the issues with Skeeter.

Michael T
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Make sure it is Skeeter before he goes blasting another one of his buddies in the face.

Taking 4 shotgun blasts, 2 to the face, I'd say Nancy should be put back to Smitty, maybe even Super Smitty. That has to suck to take 2 to the face and then drown.

But it does raise some questions as to the true nature of this Smitty that punched right through a man's chest and karate chopped off another's head.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Sounds like they may need reinforcements.

Delta Sierra
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

He mentioned Michael helping out.
Sure would like to be there myself. Sounds like my kind of fight.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Well you are in the country for once. . .

Delta Sierra