The Charade Falls Away

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
Bert_the_Turtle

The Charade Falls Away

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Time to finally reveal the ruse.

Sorry to keep everyone so inconvenienced, in the dark, or both.

I orchestrated The Gentleman with the purpose of luring in and destroying the villains running rampant through our community.

Now, that failed as they offed themselves, however we did manage to kill a rather nasty Master Vampire that moved into our territories thinking we were all dead.

Anyhow, everyone that The Gentleman had killed is fine. And, I am Molly's guardian if Ben is dead.

And I was playing the role of The Gentleman, so I apologize for all those truely terrible things I said to stay in character. I hope you can all forgive me.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

About time I was missing the raiper wit of some of the "deseaced" and wondering how much longer before I let slip the ruse by cracking a smart ass remark to some of the Gentleman's posts.

Michael T.

PS Now get back to work all you slackers we have a few issues to get to the bottom of.
Beware the monster within, least it escape and take over your life.
Prof. Rosecrest

Post by Prof. Rosecrest »

I think a few people are going to have some explaining to do.
You can find answers in the Dark places.
Logos

Post by Logos »

I don't need to come clean, Rain, Bert did it for me.
Put everything into what you're doing, use everything you've got, or I'm afraid you won't live to regret it.
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

Hey all I did was cast some spells and wards and be on stand by when Morte threaten to blast a crater in the place. I belived it was a good plan, just like all plans it died a horrible screaming death on contact with the enemy.

Michael T.
Beware the monster within, least it escape and take over your life.
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

It's good to know you are actually alive. I started to wonder when The Gentleman started trying to help us.

It's is probably a good thing Ben is currently MIA because he probably be threatening to kill you right about now.
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
Prof. Rosecrest

Yes well Rain and I, along with Shadow knew something was up when we went to checK on Hannah, and found her to be fine and Happy.
We had been playing along from that time. :oops:
Logos

Post by Logos »

Yep, you gotta love Murphy's Law, Mr. T.

And right now, do you think this is really a good time to be joking about that, DarK? Ours was a dramatized hoax, but I can't imagine Morte making his own hoax to counter ours. I can't imagine why Morte played along with ours like he did, and I really don't care about that, but I don't think that they can fake a castle burning to the ground.
Put everything into what you're doing, use everything you've got, or I'm afraid you won't live to regret it.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Still busy right now, talk to everyone later.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

I'm... I'm alive! Sounds like things have been going rotten for real while I was gone, though, I hope *ahem* that our little game didn't do more harm than good, Bert.
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

Probably not, but head injuries and pain medication make for strange conversation.

And knowing Ben, he will turn up somewhere and proceed to say something exactly along the lines of what I said. It is just a question of whether or not he would say it before or after he smacked Bert upside the head.
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
Rain

Post by Rain »

Your Forgetting there would be a line of peopel waiting to give him a smack upside the head for pulling his stunt as well.
Bert_the_Turtle

I'm going to put on a Tac Helmet with Neck Protection.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

I was in on it, but I've given him a smack upside the head already! Revenge, Bert, is a dish best served whenever I get around to it.
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
Bert_the_Turtle

I still owe Shadowstalker a real beating.
Rain

Post by Rain »

The bit about you doing yourself in was hard to swallow Bert, you do know that right?
Logos

Post by Logos »

I thought that was more believable than if Bert lived through the whole ordeal. I mean, the way he did it, it makes him less of a suspect.
Rain

Post by Rain »

Why I realize my brother is a bad Actor and all, but why do you think you need to hit him?
Sasha

Post by Sasha »

meep

(yea, Natasha isn't handling this very well. Sorry I lied hard core to you.........again. :x)
Волков бояться — в лес не ходить.
Bert_the_Turtle

Rain wrote:Why I realize my brother is a bad Actor and all, but why do you think you need to hit him?

Because he's a dirty rat that went behind my back and used a dangerous artifact on the woman I love. And then instead of just taking the hit and letting the matter drop he sucker-psychic'd me. Next time I'm finding a way to disable his psychic chicanery and we'll see how it plays out.
Bert_the_Turtle

Sasha wrote:meep

(yea, Natasha isn't handling this very well. Sorry I lied hard core to you.........again. :x)

Sasha, you're on my list after Shadow. :x
Sasha

Post by Sasha »

Bert_the_Turtle wrote:
Sasha wrote:meep

Sasha, you're on my list after Shadow. :x
It was your idea. *grabs a straw*
Волков бояться — в лес не ходить.
Natasha

Post by Natasha »

I guess dym was corret.

Just fun to torture me *sniff*

:cry:
Наташа Крылова .:. Natasha Krilova
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Bert I think you have some explaining to do before you even think about trying to pummel me or Sasha.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Natasha

Post by Natasha »

And all I do is cause my friends to fight with themselfs. :(

Maybe I just become a hermit so no one growls so at each other because of me....
Prof. Rosecrest

Natasha Dear it was never intended that you should be tortured. :oops: I fear it was just poor planning.
I have been meaning to ask Who came up with this brillant Idea in the first place? In case it is not obvious I am being Sarcastic here.
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

So now the question remains, What to do with a large building, formerly a training facility for governement agent, and the grounds.

Almost all the amenities are covered, from atmosphere control - full filters and independent supply, to command and controll, as well as housing for up to 20 - well 45 now that the staff has been let go again.

Hate to see the place go back to being wasted out here in the middle of nowhere so soon after finishing getting the place all set up and back online.

Perhaps those of us with good connections and or independant wealth could set it up as a clinic / hostel for those that fight the things that go bump in the night?
Natasha

Post by Natasha »

*sniff* *weak smile* *sniff*

I just do not want anyone to fight anyone because of me. :(

If Bert cracks someone over the head or some cracks him over the head, well, just pile the pain on me some more, ok. :(
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

I think we would be served best by a private research institute that covers all scientific fields including medical ones. Perhaps a library containing copies of texts and manuscripts we have gathered over the years, and possibly employ some of our "retired" members to educate the next generation in the field of paranormal investigation.
Natasha

Post by Natasha »

Sorry if I am being overly dramatic.

I am very tired and been working very hard last 2 weeks, which is why I have not been noisy.

Glad no one from us died.